🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

06/19/2024 09:52 Eetswa#631
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you update obstructions thread link to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/22/2024 09:58 lort1234#632
Spirthack possible exit scam.
06/24/2024 04:36 reioqw#633
Yo guys whats the best cheat for legit cheating
06/24/2024 13:53 lort1234#634
Quote:
Originally Posted by reioqw View Post
Midnight, Iniuria or Memesense.
06/24/2024 19:52 astroware#635
from what I've been told there's a massive red trust wave going around, can anybody who's active in cs2 cheating community confirm that? If so, what's currently safe?
06/26/2024 19:42 zebleer#636
Phantom Overlay has had absolutely no red trust or ban reports at all since release. Like I've said before, I put the same effort and security into CS2 as I do COD. I reverse the anti-cheat to keep an eye on it, log it real time, and make sure I have no vectors from user-mode. Among other security precautions

We're a great choice for closet cheaters using a main account

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroware View Post
from what I've been told there's a massive red trust wave going around, can anybody who's active in cs2 cheating community confirm that? If so, what's currently safe?
I know you despise me/PO, but we do fit that description and you're welcome to use us

EngineOwning probably also fits that description & I know you like them. You can confirm if I'm correct about that as I don't watch their CS2 anymore

I know you said something about SomeOrdinaryGamers & claimed I give out malware, but that isn't true. When my loader flags someone as trying to reverse engineer my cheat, they get a special build that reads their window and tab names to discover what reversing tools they are using so I can make sure to detect them all. For example, if a window is named "DNSPY v20.3" and they have a tab named "Download DNSPY" or something (just fake examples) I can go download that version and add a few detections for it. I told SomeOrdinaryGamers about my special builds and he presented it like it was some special malware build even though reading window/tab names is something most p2c/anti-cheat do to everyone, where as I only do it to offenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reioqw View Post
Phantom Overlay. Still never had any red trust or bans. Probably never will
06/27/2024 15:02 ftgstp#637
Yo guys whats the best cheat for legit cheating EXCEPT PO ?

Also @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Elusion got detected, big ban wave
07/04/2024 10:20 NightReef#638
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay has had absolutely no red trust or ban reports at all since release. Like I've said before, I put the same effort and security into CS2 as I do COD. I reverse the anti-cheat to keep an eye on it, log it real time, and make sure I have no vectors from user-mode. Among other security precautions

We're a great choice for closet cheaters using a main account

I know you despise me/PO, but we do fit that description and you're welcome to use us

EngineOwning probably also fits that description & I know you like them. You can confirm if I'm correct about that as I don't watch their CS2 anymore

I know you said something about SomeOrdinaryGamers & claimed I give out malware, but that isn't true. When my loader flags someone as trying to reverse engineer my cheat, they get a special build that reads their window and tab names to discover what reversing tools they are using so I can make sure to detect them all. For example, if a window is named "DNSPY v20.3" and they have a tab named "Download DNSPY" or something (just fake examples) I can go download that version and add a few detections for it. I told SomeOrdinaryGamers about my special builds and he presented it like it was some special malware build even though reading window/tab names is something most p2c/anti-cheat do to everyone, where as I only do it to offenders

Phantom Overlay. Still never had any red trust or bans. Probably never will
PO is very solid provider...... But red trust is a problem at the moment...... as of.... a month ago? whenever they started experimenting with trust.
07/04/2024 18:44 zebleer#639
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgstp View Post
EXCEPT PO ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReef View Post
PO is very solid provider...... But red trust is a problem at the moment...... as of.... a month ago? whenever they started experimenting with trust.
PO users aren't having problems with red trust at all. Not sure where you heard that from
07/06/2024 11:20 lort1234#640
Quote:

Also @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Elusion got detected, big ban wave
Memesense is good atm, no red tf from my experience.
07/07/2024 07:28 ItsZeoN#641
Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
Spirthack possible exit scam.
Can you elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

PO users aren't having problems with red trust at all. Not sure where you heard that from
I can agree on that one. Been using it on main since release, and I have not been having issues with trustfactor either.

Quote:

Do you have any proofs regarding this, you can share with me?
I haven't seen anyone complain about detection on forum or in their discord server. I've personally not been having any issues related to this.
Though they recently had some downtime due to a cs update, which should be fixed now with an auto updater.
07/09/2024 17:47 zabres#642
Haven't had any issues with PO as well. Been using their CS2 from the start. Haven't hit any red trust factor with PO at all and there were a few games where I've hit some sus shots because I was still adjusting the settings. Probably the best public CS2 cheat on the market.
07/14/2024 01:38 rodrigomc2000#643
Anyone know about this provider:

It's not currently on the list...
07/17/2024 00:32 crazedd#644
neverlose is #1 tbh this list is great. no need for anything else for me :lul:
07/21/2024 21:34 Furtur#645
Neverlose on top