Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 02:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/19/2024, 09:52   #631

elite*gold: 0
@ can you update obstructions thread link to
Old 06/22/2024, 09:58   #632

elite*gold: 24
Spirthack possible exit scam.
Old 06/24/2024, 04:36   #633

Yo guys whats the best cheat for legit cheating
Old 06/24/2024, 13:53   #634

Quote:
Originally Posted by reioqw View Post
Midnight, Iniuria or Memesense.
Old 06/24/2024, 19:52   #635

from what I've been told there's a massive red trust wave going around, can anybody who's active in cs2 cheating community confirm that? If so, what's currently safe?
Old 06/26/2024, 19:42   #636

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,136
Phantom Overlay has had absolutely no red trust or ban reports at all since release. Like I've said before, I put the same effort and security into CS2 as I do COD. I reverse the anti-cheat to keep an eye on it, log it real time, and make sure I have no vectors from user-mode. Among other security precautions

We're a great choice for closet cheaters using a main account

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroware View Post
from what I've been told there's a massive red trust wave going around, can anybody who's active in cs2 cheating community confirm that? If so, what's currently safe?
I know you despise me/PO, but we do fit that description and you're welcome to use us

EngineOwning probably also fits that description & I know you like them. You can confirm if I'm correct about that as I don't watch their CS2 anymore

I know you said something about SomeOrdinaryGamers & claimed I give out malware, but that isn't true. When my loader flags someone as trying to reverse engineer my cheat, they get a special build that reads their window and tab names to discover what reversing tools they are using so I can make sure to detect them all. For example, if a window is named "DNSPY v20.3" and they have a tab named "Download DNSPY" or something (just fake examples) I can go download that version and add a few detections for it. I told SomeOrdinaryGamers about my special builds and he presented it like it was some special malware build even though reading window/tab names is something most p2c/anti-cheat do to everyone, where as I only do it to offenders

Quote:
Originally Posted by reioqw View Post
Phantom Overlay. Still never had any red trust or bans. Probably never will
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2024, 15:02   #637

Yo guys whats the best cheat for legit cheating EXCEPT PO ?

Also @ Elusion got detected, big ban wave
Old 07/04/2024, 10:20   #638

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay has had absolutely no red trust or ban reports at all since release. Like I've said before, I put the same effort and security into CS2 as I do COD. I reverse the anti-cheat to keep an eye on it, log it real time, and make sure I have no vectors from user-mode. Among other security precautions

We're a great choice for closet cheaters using a main account

I know you despise me/PO, but we do fit that description and you're welcome to use us

EngineOwning probably also fits that description & I know you like them. You can confirm if I'm correct about that as I don't watch their CS2 anymore

I know you said something about SomeOrdinaryGamers & claimed I give out malware, but that isn't true. When my loader flags someone as trying to reverse engineer my cheat, they get a special build that reads their window and tab names to discover what reversing tools they are using so I can make sure to detect them all. For example, if a window is named "DNSPY v20.3" and they have a tab named "Download DNSPY" or something (just fake examples) I can go download that version and add a few detections for it. I told SomeOrdinaryGamers about my special builds and he presented it like it was some special malware build even though reading window/tab names is something most p2c/anti-cheat do to everyone, where as I only do it to offenders

Phantom Overlay. Still never had any red trust or bans. Probably never will
PO is very solid provider...... But red trust is a problem at the moment...... as of.... a month ago? whenever they started experimenting with trust.
Old 07/04/2024, 18:44   #639

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgstp View Post
EXCEPT PO ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReef View Post
PO is very solid provider...... But red trust is a problem at the moment...... as of.... a month ago? whenever they started experimenting with trust.
PO users aren't having problems with red trust at all. Not sure where you heard that from
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2024, 11:20   #640

Quote:

Memesense is good atm, no red tf from my experience.
Old 07/07/2024, 07:28   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by lort1234 View Post
Spirthack possible exit scam.
Can you elaborate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

PO users aren't having problems with red trust at all. Not sure where you heard that from
I can agree on that one. Been using it on main since release, and I have not been having issues with trustfactor either.

Quote:

Do you have any proofs regarding this, you can share with me?
I haven't seen anyone complain about detection on forum or in their discord server. I've personally not been having any issues related to this.
Though they recently had some downtime due to a cs update, which should be fixed now with an auto updater.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2024, 17:47   #642

Haven't had any issues with PO as well. Been using their CS2 from the start. Haven't hit any red trust factor with PO at all and there were a few games where I've hit some sus shots because I was still adjusting the settings. Probably the best public CS2 cheat on the market.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2024, 01:38   #643

Anyone know about this provider:

It's not currently on the list...
Old 07/17/2024, 00:32   #644

elite*gold: 20
neverlose is #1 tbh this list is great. no need for anything else for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2024, 21:34   #645