Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Windows LUA Unlockers / Gather Bot

Discussion on Windows LUA Unlockers / Gather Bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Windows LUA Unlockers / Gather Bot

Hello Everyone!

Looking for a solid windows unlocker and gather/farming bot. I've tried to do some research and it sounds pretty much everything on the market is high-risk right now, as they're all detected.

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'd like to find something that I can run 3 to 7 sessions through. Tinkr looks like a solid option, however I don't think there is any Mac that I can run more than 1-2 sessions on - the new mac pro might be able too... but I'm not ready to shell out THAT much money when I have a high end PC as it is.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 07/24/2024, 10:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
For which expansion?
Either way, unfortunately, seeing as you're trying to make some money out of it, SIN is probably your only option. It's garbage, but it's cheap garbage and fairly safe. It's not as good as advertised, but it's cheap and you can split sessions which guarantees you won't be left hanging with a couple bot sessions when you inevitably get banned. PI, Baneto and GMR are cash grabs, you probably won't earn a dolla with them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Unofficial] World of Warcraft Unlockers and Bot Reviews
Yesterday - WoW Bots - 166 Replies
World of Warcraft Unlockers and Farming and Quest Bot Unofficial Bot Reviews A lot of people around the forums have been sending me messages asking me about which World of Warcraft Unlocker Bots, Memory, and Pixel Bots are better for farming and other tasks in-game, which WOW bot does this, and which WOW bot does that, which one supports this World of Warcraft expansion, which one supports that World of Warcraft expansion, and as someone that has been around the scene for a long time, I...
FYI, MacOS Lua Unlockers Safe
03/27/2024 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies
MacOS Lua Unlockers escaped the latest banwave. It seems whatever warden update happened, was specific only to Windows based security.
[Selling] wow_soft products, PQR Bypasses, Lua Unlockers etc
11/21/2023 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] New World Gather Bot | Gather / Storage / Auction | Free Version available
02/27/2022 - New World Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to FroBot. The Application is based on image / pixel recognition. FroBot does not edit game memory or interact with gamefiles in any way. Every action the application does is emulate input of mouse and keyboard . The Software is designed to do human behaviour like other players. The Free Version is limited to 60 Minutes per session.
Scammers selling private LUA unlockers + bots
06/24/2021 - WoW Bots - 21 Replies
Is this a common thing? I've found a guy that wants to sell his unlocker. He seems okay, but you can never know. Does anyone have some bad experience regarding this?