Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DeepHolm Boost

Discussion on DeepHolm Boost within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DeepHolm Boost

I see in the chat people are boosting deepholm, but I can’t find the place where they are doing this. Can anyone help with marking the location?
Old 06/14/2024, 03:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Im sure you have figured it out by now but the location in question is @32.30, 58.62

Lots of mobs all giving full xp and lots of NPC's around attacking them aswell. Easy boosting as a paladin, or just a great grinding spot if you want a mindless place to watch a show and not have to pay attention much

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Aeonaxx Deepholm mount
09/08/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I can pay real money or in game. Lowest price wins.
WTS> Molten WOW (DEEPHOLM) Account
05/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello there, :bandit: I'm selling three molten wow accounts (All in Deepholm Realm) and i'm looking for serious buyer only. Each of the account above are worth more than $100 Euro (Pls refer to molten-wow donation section). The reason of selling: My gaming life is over and the only way to quit is to sell off my accounts. Details of my toons in each account are listed below: *SOLD* Account 1: Selling for $35 Euro Level 85 Orc Warrior (Female) with Enchanting (Full) and gears listed...
[N] Molten Greymane & Deepholm launched !
02/05/2012 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Molten Greymane & Deepholm launched ! Endlich ist es soweit die Tore sind offen ! Los geht´s ! Molten WoW hat Greymane & Deepholm online gestellt . .! Linnk´s: https://www.molten-wow.com/