Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Valorant Spoofer

Discussion on Looking For Valorant Spoofer within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/22/2024, 22:18   #16

elite*gold: 26
A permanent spoofer will only last 3-4 weeks before you get banned again, even with a new TPM chip. If you want to be fully unbanned forever, I suggest waiting it out. Valorant's HWID bans last between 3-4 months at most.
Old 07/22/2024, 23:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal.pub View Post
A permanent spoofer will only last 3-4 weeks before you get banned again, even with a new TPM chip. If you want to be fully unbanned forever, I suggest waiting it out. Valorant's HWID bans last between 3-4 months at most.
brother i lasted 3 months on edgey with new ssd and tpm playing legit. only got banned cus i cheated again
Old 07/23/2024, 00:35   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal.pub View Post
A permanent spoofer will only last 3-4 weeks before you get banned again
this guy joined epvp just to spread bs

a good ud permanent spoofer can last for ever if you dont inject dt cheats
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2024, 05:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirici View Post

I'm super confused now that I'm hearing so many different things so let me get this straight.

I am currently HWID banned on Valorant. I want to be able to play again forever WHILE playing LEGIT. I want to do this WITHOUT needing to BUY or REPLACE any parts (SSD, TPM, ROUTER , ETC.)

I also need this information verified. I was told that even if you spoof. Once you get into higher elo in Valorant. You may get manually checked which can get you banned?

If this is true. Are you Mr. Yirici saying that as long as I get a good perm spoofer. I can last forever without needing to do any of those other things AND getting manually checked WON'T ban me?
Old 07/23/2024, 05:42   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by yirici View Post

So if I just get a good enough spoofer than I won't need to change my SSD or TPM or any Router things? Also is this true or not. Someone said that once getting into high elo that I could get manually checked and banned either way.
Old 07/23/2024, 20:42   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitePvper1012 View Post
I'm super confused now that I'm hearing so many different things so let me get this straight.

I am currently HWID banned on Valorant. I want to be able to play again forever WHILE playing LEGIT. I want to do this WITHOUT needing to BUY or REPLACE any parts (SSD, TPM, ROUTER , ETC.)

I also need this information verified. I was told that even if you spoof. Once you get into higher elo in Valorant. You may get manually checked which can get you banned?

If this is true. Are you Mr. Yirici saying that as long as I get a good perm spoofer. I can last forever without needing to do any of those other things AND getting manually checked WON'T ban me?
yes you can last for ever with a undetected spoofer but you will probably still need a new TPM chip since it's cheaper than purchasing a TPM bypass

you will not get manual checked for hwid spoofer

as I posted before if you dont want to replace any PC parts just wait 4 months and riot will unban your hardware

Tags
spoofer, spoofer valor, valorant sp00fer, valorant spoof tool, vrant spoofer 2024