Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Valorant
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0

Discussion on HWID Unban for Valorant (and other games too) by Selfo# 3.0 within the Valorant forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/14/2024, 09:29   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
yea UC post but it is also my post on uc, just a different username ((
+ this one is before the one on UC but ofc someone who sells a copypaste not working spoofer will have to say something on a thread which steals his customer

their cheat + spoofer are dtc

but this is not a thread where u should advertise ur products, people come here because ur products are not working

for everyone looking for a TPM bypass (since im not offering one in this thread but sell it) you can check this out: from toxic
I know a 5 people who is actually playing for months with Dreyna Private and spoofer and not getting banned
Old 04/14/2024, 10:22   #437

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by mplusxl View Post
I know a 5 people who is actually playing for months with Dreyna Private and spoofer and not getting banned
could be, the guys from dreyna looking like good guys to me but their public cheats are or were detected few weeks ago
Old 04/14/2024, 14:09   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selfo# View Post
could be, the guys from dreyna looking like good guys to me but their public cheats are or were detected few weeks ago

Can I ask something? currently my PC is banned: so what do I need to change? ( New main broad - CPU with ? New hard drive ?)
Old 04/14/2024, 14:28   #439

Quote:
Originally Posted by haze4840 View Post
Can I ask something? currently my PC is banned: so what do I need to change? ( New main broad - CPU with ? New hard drive ?)
you need to spoof disk serials,motherboard,monitor,mac address,volume id,reinstalll windows with bios flash
Old 04/14/2024, 15:49   #440

Quote:
reinstall windows, change mb serials, tpm bypass or new tpm chip
if u want me to do all these steps for u look at my service
Old 04/14/2024, 17:24   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainchaosy View Post
you need to spoof disk serials,motherboard,monitor,mac address,volume id,reinstalll windows with bios flash

I get it . but I don't want to use the spoofer + bypass TPM method - then what do I need to change to bypass the ban (I mean I will buy a new mainbroad and new hard drive. do I need to replace the CPU and GPU?)
Old 04/14/2024, 19:45   #442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
Lie, his "Private" use a leaked bypass, *** too need restart the game every match, its fully detected and its leaked since 2022

His spoofer is temp and dont work (i bought lifetime to it)
Proof this "lie", you can go on Dreyna Private discord server and ask any of 100+ customers, when they last time been banned with it.
Old 04/14/2024, 21:21   #443

Quote:
Proof this "lie", you can go on Dreyna Private discord server and ask any of 100+ customers, when they last time been banned with it.
dreyna is really smart hes buying old accounts and replying to those who expose them
Old 04/15/2024, 01:36   #444

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
I get it . but I don't want to use the spoofer + bypass TPM method - then what do I need to change to bypass the ban (I mean I will buy a new mainbroad and new hard drive. do I need to replace the CPU and GPU?)
New SSD
New Mobo
Check if your RAM are nulled from factory, if not its also better get a new Ram
2 Router setup to spoof your ARP

Quote:
Now i need deal with a Dreyna Fan

First of all, its not private they call it but literally ANYONE who ask get a invite + have public AD's
Temp Spoofer dont work for Valorant at ALL, need to be Bootkit on USB to MAYBE works, still can get flagged but works

Just think a bit dont need more than 30 IQ, Vanguard grab the HWID at Boot, you need to boot your PC to then restart to boot it spoofed, he grab even the ID's Changes

And again, Dreyna use a Leaked "Bypass" its not even a bypass its a shit solution
He suspend a thread where vgk unloads which is obvious cuz our heartbeats fail during the match, making you restart PC every Match and even getting Temp Bans lol

Its fully detected by Internal Ant Cheat that dont need the Vanguard running

And again, its leaked because you can do the exactly same thing manually, have peoples who know how to do for over 2 years its not something New

Ill make a Thread Releasing this Bypass this Week
Old 05/06/2024, 12:37   #445

update: new step 8 x)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2024, 15:25   #446

works for pubg?

Tags
hwid unban, lifetime, valorant unban method