Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Valorant Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔴Scarlet Valorant DMA Radar | ✅ Aimbot ✅ ESP ✅ Radar ✅ Triggerbot | ✅ Never DT

Discussion on 🔴Scarlet Valorant DMA Radar | ✅ Aimbot ✅ ESP ✅ Radar ✅ Triggerbot | ✅ Never DT within the Valorant Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 372
Arrow 🔴Scarlet Valorant DMA Radar | ✅ Aimbot ✅ ESP ✅ Radar ✅ Triggerbot | ✅ Never DT

SCARLET TECHNOLOGY

FREE 3 Hours Vouch Key !!!

Quote:
BETA since July 2023 (20+ BETA Testers 0 BAN)
RELEASE on 09 October 2023
LINK & CONTACT
Quote:
Website -
Discord Server -
Product Status -
Product Board -
FAQs about DMA -
My Discord Contact - scarletlab
BUY DMA HARDWARE & FIRMWARE
Quote:
DMA BOARD [1 YEAR WARRANTY + 1:1 EAC+BE Firmware]
35T - ~$160
75T - ~$160
100T - ~$400

OTHERS
Kmbox B Pro+ - ~$35
Kmbox Net Ver. - ~$40
Fuser V5 [Dichen/Imperior Dawn] - ~$160
Quote:
FIRMWARE [Unique 1:1] [1 Month Warranty]
V4 [Bridge Trick Method] [EAC+BE+RICO] - $90
V5 [Bridge Trick Method] [EAC+BE+RICO+VAL] - $180
V5 [Emulation Method] [EAC+BE+RICO+VAL/FACEIT] - $250
V5 [Emulation Method] [EAC+BE+RICO+VAL CHINA/5E/完美/DNF/ACE] - $250 (Only for China Users)

NOTE - After purchase, we will make the firmware according to your DMA chip ID. The firmware you received can only be used normally on that DMA board's ID provided. (Cannot be shared)
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO -

NOTICE
Quote:
[Hardware Prices] Price are subject to change at any time, so prices are based on website prices.
[Software Prices] Price are subject to change at any time, so prices are based on website prices.
[Software Features] More features may be added ; some features may be temporarily disabled/removed for certain security reasons. NO REFUND for this excuse.
Old 11/03/2023, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 182
Hello this is my review after 3 days of usage.

First of all, the teams is super profesional. You can create a ticket and speak with suport they will answer super fast. They help me to setup product etc. I made lots of feedback about the product and the do lots of update.
The website is clear and easy to use. No need to wait dev to have my key or product everything is automated.

Now let's talk about the product.

UI / User Experience: 8/10

The loader is very easy to use, just login and add you licence key. After that just start game a load product and the menu will apear.
Menu are clear and clean no need to search long time for all feature.
Product auto detect your KMBOX etc no need extra setup.
Overall the product is very easy to use.

Radar: 8/10

Radar work as intended, i mean you see player enemy, and lots other stuff, no delay and very reactive. I dont have time to try all the feature i dont realy use Radar but i will update my review when i go deeper on Radar Function.

ESP: 10/10

For me ESP is the best point of the product. I dont have fuser so i use Moonlight and everything works good. No delay, box and every design are smooth and fit very good with the game. I have try other valorant product and for me its the best display ESP.
All advertised feature works very good.

Aimbot / TrigerBot: 5/10

Ok for me this part is the feature you need more works for dev.
TriggerBot work as intended but not very power full
For now RCS and aim cant work together. ( they work on fix ). So the aim isn't smooth and legit. To be honnest at the actual state of product the aim isn't usable. When i press the key to shoot and also key for aim the aimbot will force crossair to be on target but with the recoil, everythings is fucked
I hope they will fix this soon

Conclusion:

Overall the product is good but need lots of aim improvement. But as i said the team is very cool and profesionnal, so no doubt they will improve the product and i'm happy to help the team to build something great.
The product is very cheap if you compare to other product and They provide Free test key for everyone.

So if you want to rage hack and boost account this product isnt for you for now but if you want a solide team with a futur very good product you are at the right place.

Thx i will update my review after more usage and after Update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 04:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNothumb View Post
Hello this is my review after 3 days of usage.

First of all, the teams is super profesional. You can create a ticket and speak with suport they will answer super fast. They help me to setup product etc. I made lots of feedback about the product and the do lots of update.
The website is clear and easy to use. No need to wait dev to have my key or product everything is automated.

Now let's talk about the product.

UI / User Experience: 8/10

The loader is very easy to use, just login and add you licence key. After that just start game a load product and the menu will apear.
Menu are clear and clean no need to search long time for all feature.
Product auto detect your KMBOX etc no need extra setup.
Overall the product is very easy to use.

Radar: 8/10

Radar work as intended, i mean you see player enemy, and lots other stuff, no delay and very reactive. I dont have time to try all the feature i dont realy use Radar but i will update my review when i go deeper on Radar Function.

ESP: 10/10

For me ESP is the best point of the product. I dont have fuser so i use Moonlight and everything works good. No delay, box and every design are smooth and fit very good with the game. I have try other valorant product and for me its the best display ESP.
All advertised feature works very good.

Aimbot / TrigerBot: 5/10

Ok for me this part is the feature you need more works for dev.
TriggerBot work as intended but not very power full
For now RCS and aim cant work together. ( they work on fix ). So the aim isn't smooth and legit. To be honnest at the actual state of product the aim isn't usable. When i press the key to shoot and also key for aim the aimbot will force crossair to be on target but with the recoil, everythings is fucked
I hope they will fix this soon

Conclusion:

Overall the product is good but need lots of aim improvement. But as i said the team is very cool and profesionnal, so no doubt they will improve the product and i'm happy to help the team to build something great.
The product is very cheap if you compare to other product and They provide Free test key for everyone.

So if you want to rage hack and boost account this product isnt for you for now but if you want a solide team with a futur very good product you are at the right place.

Thx i will update my review after more usage and after Update.
Thank you for your feedback. Currently, we do not recommend enabling both aimbot and no recoil at the same time as they may conflict with each other and result in a poor gaming experience. We suggest enabling only one of them, and you will find that the effect is quite satisfactory.
Old 11/07/2023, 11:58   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does it support Chinese servers?

Looking for the WeGame version of the Valorant cheater
Old 11/10/2023, 14:55   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLLLLLLJ View Post
Does it support Chinese servers?

Looking for the WeGame version of the Valorant cheater
Support both Global & China server.
Old 11/10/2023, 19:18   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep I have been using this recently and it is by far the best val DMA.Compared to the other software I used this one is much cleaner. Some other dmas have terrible esp lag but this one is not having that issue on my fuser. Using kmbox too it auto connects, no issues with aim <3
Old 11/12/2023, 11:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Non ducor, duco.

Received Thanks: 2,973
Please insert some screenshots or videos of the cheat, otherwise gotta close here.
Old 11/16/2023, 08:34   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Anyone else used? Any feedback?
Old 12/04/2023, 07:36   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1337
Exclamation Review & Drama

Purchase & Setup
I purchased a month's subscription after using the Trial for 3 hours. The purchase and setup's simple. Setup is pretty much run and play. You need to inject once the game is running. The Menu UI is clean.

Visuals
Visuals are simple and clean, I personally used Parsec/Moonlight to use ESP. The gadgets and weapon ESP is very helpful as well. The update rate on ESP is pretty good with respect to the pricing of this cheat. There is no lag or displacement in ESP.

Aimbot
Personally, I never used Aimbot, but I had a friend use it, and it wasn't great; it needs a lot of work. I used the trigger bot on Kmbox, and sometimes it had issues.

Misc
You can set Custom Resolution and in-game radar, and you can place the Radar on top of your game radar to make it look cleaner as well. Save config didn't save the position you placed the radar on, so you'll need to configure the position every time you inject.

Drama
On November 30th, the loader went down without any announcement, you'd have to search through general chat to find the response, whether it's a problem on your end or the cheat has issues.

On December 1st, with no ETA on a fix for loader and no official announcement, SHARKKK (Support) said the dev was working on it on the 2nd day; on November 30th, he said to use a VPN because he himself was not aware of such downtime on loader. When I searched through general chat, I found out that the old loader was being moved to a new loader.

December 2nd, no announcement, no update on the website, no ETA.

On December 3rd, one of the members with a Special Support Role on Discord said, SHARKKK is looking for a new dev because he hasn't paid the current devs, due to which the new loader is not coming anytime soon. He also mentioned misplacing the files for the old loader, so he can't fix the old loader either.

Same Day, SHARKKK acknowledged this in general chat and said only affected games are EFT & DayZ, Valorant and other games will still work. There was no official announcement on this either.

December 4th (Current Day), no ETA, no announcement, no fix. I'm not sure if we'll get any sort of compensation either, nothing official is being posted, and I'm not sure how long this buffoonery is going to continue.

The general chat is pretty much filled with info on restocks, peeps waiting for their DMA or firmware, or people throwing slurs at each other. Next time you want to check if your loader is back working, you can either search through messages or try it yourself.

Overall, the cheat's great; I pretty much hit Radiant before it went down, but this unprofessionalism is not going to help this cheat get any farther.

December 8th, temporary loader is backup for valorant only and got the temporary comp keys (although it's missing some days from original sub left)

December 18th, got the complete compensation of 17 days, took hella time to provide comp because there was no perma loader.

All Screenshots from the server's English General Chat, Chinese Chat had the same thing pretty much.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2023, 22:00   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 215
Media Showcase

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2024, 00:26   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking Great DMA Cheat!

Nice Job, really kind and the service was nice! thanks a lot works perfect

Tags
valorant, valorant cheat, valorant dma, valorant esp, valorant spoof