Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Suggestions & Feedback
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Boku instead of Paymentwall.

Discussion on Request: Boku instead of Paymentwall. within the Suggestions & Feedback forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16902
Request: Boku instead of Paymentwall.

Reason? Paymentwall sucks.

I wrote them 10 Tickets in 1 week and they never help at all. It's sad, that you already get blocked after 120€.

In order to increase the monthly limit for mobile payments, please provide us with a copy of the mobile holder's ID (driver's license, passport or any other additional information that confirms this payment) and the mobile phone number where we can contact you. If you have more than one account with this application, please let us know the details about them. You can attach all this info by clicking the button below and making an inquiry or you can send it to , indicating 'Mobile payments limit reached UID XXXXXX'. Thank you, Paymentwall Team.

Paymentwall Support be like:
Old 07/12/2024, 17:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Reason? Paymentwall sucks.

I wrote them 10 Tickets in 1 week and they never help at all. It's sad, that you already get blocked after 120€.

In order to increase the monthly limit for mobile payments, please provide us with a copy of the mobile holder's ID (driver's license, passport or any other additional information that confirms this payment) and the mobile phone number where we can contact you. If you have more than one account with this application, please let us know the details about them. You can attach all this info by clicking the button below and making an inquiry or you can send it to , indicating 'Mobile payments limit reached UID XXXXXX'. Thank you, Paymentwall Team.

Paymentwall Support be like:
That is there anti-fraud system.
Provide them the info or stop using Mobile Payment.
Old 07/12/2024, 21:48   #3
wild wild son

elite*gold: 1025
Received Thanks: 3,384
Arrow Main -> Suggestions & Fee…

#moved
Old 07/16/2024, 11:18   #4

elite*gold: 16902
?