Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Revenge Cap 120 - D13 - EU/CH PVE - Job & Coin system- Triggered Instance

Discussion on New Revenge Cap 120 - D13 - EU/CH PVE - Job & Coin system- Triggered Instance within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/06/2019, 20:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
I can only warn people about this serv and the GM
I used to play the old revenge, really good and active server, but all the french (friends of the Admin) were in the same team.
Bot was not allowed yet the admin was botting and powerleveling the members of his guild.
On Fortress day, he was giving every members bersekers scroll and some PAY2Win items so the other teams had no choice but losing.

I warn you people ! Stay away from this server as if you are not friend/in the same guild as the admins, you won't do **** ! way better server out there !

I know all of this because I was on his side back in the days (it was like 4 years ago if I remember)...
Non of the revenge staff members I know were friends with bibi_fr I was in the team lol.Note that Im not french.

We all had GM or GA chars and it was forbidden to login to those chars during FW so what you are saying is never happened stop spreading lies.

Im not in good relationship with my old staff team but hey,they kept the server alive for 7 years and it was active/fun till the closing.
Old 02/07/2019, 08:29   #47

Why everyone is comparing a old Server of 7 year, 8 year ago to this one lol ?

Not same team, Not same Objective, not same Database.
I never Compare a old car whit a new one that same for server....

New-Revenge cap 120 is not Revenge Silkroad cap 140.
Old 02/07/2019, 14:20   #48

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
Thanks you for False information

1. Im not on a french guild, i don't have french friend on server.
2. Bot Not allowed???? where did you see that lol are you stupid? as any other user you can bot as you want to
3. Except Exping alone on my Spot to test rate of drop at last cap i didn't accept anyone on my party so please review you comment!
4. Fortress are currently not active so How i can give anything ? explain it haha
5. Berserker pot are Disable form this server so telling ppl we are give it it's just a stupidity but thanks
6. pay2win item? where realy? dropping it form ground is pay2win ?

Before telling false information who give nothing except show youa re liying just start to give some proof and better explanation!
You are just a angry guy form i don't know where you asking about a BEta server who is open since october (4 month in beta of course) and you are telling people shit nothing else !

Please leave the scene or go play at your age toy!

thanks
LMAO,

If you were not using Google Translate to write in english maybe you would have understood what I was talking about.

I'm not talking about this new server but about the old one, that had a cap 140 or something.

OK maybe things changed on this new server but everything I said was true regarding your old server !
I was even with you on Teamspeak & with other frenchs, i'm sure I can still find screenshots but I don't care, i'm just here to warn people about the previous experience I had on Revenge, 6 or 7 years ago !

Some things change with time, other do not !

Good luck anyway !
Old 02/07/2019, 21:24   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
LMAO,

If you were not using Google Translate to write in english maybe you would have understood what I was talking about.

I'm not talking about this new server but about the old one, that had a cap 140 or something.

OK maybe things changed on this new server but everything I said was true regarding your old server !
I was even with you on Teamspeak & with other frenchs, i'm sure I can still find screenshots but I don't care, i'm just here to warn people about the previous experience I had on Revenge, 6 or 7 years ago !

Some things change with time, other do not !

Good luck anyway !
6-7 Year ago ???
Ho *** stay in past

I don't use translator and i don't care about your warn or something!
You just telling people ****

Old Revenge was Onlline for 8 ******* year. And you want to say to user Revenge is a **** .... Lol The time online proove anything we have to say!

Thanks for advertise by the way
Old 02/19/2019, 13:15   #50

Beta is Ended Some Day agao! We are now in Open status

Enjoy of Playing on Revenge
Old 04/04/2019, 11:58   #51

I don’t have any complaints about the server I like it exp rate it’s rly good the continuity are nice unique 2 time a day great way to lvl up faster and the other events are great free silk per h win event you get silk
Well I enjoy playing it from my opinion give it a try guys
Old 04/04/2019, 22:25   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by romlah5209 View Post
How many player in beta test now?
Old 04/08/2019, 15:32   #53

make unique spawn each 30min-1 hour
Old 04/14/2019, 11:15   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoisss View Post
make unique spawn each 30min-1 hour
We will look at It!
Thanks for review

Quote:
Originally Posted by citycrims View Post
I don’t have any complaints about the server I like it exp rate it’s rly good the continuity are nice unique 2 time a day great way to lvl up faster and the other events are great free silk per h win event you get silk
Well I enjoy playing it from my opinion give it a try guys
Thanks you
Old 04/14/2019, 22:04   #55

will be more advertising to bring more ppl ?
Old 04/18/2019, 11:38   #56

We are Bumping Thread everyday and I guess i Need to Add more Information on Main Page
Old 04/19/2019, 23:50   #57

Received Thanks: 1,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_fr View Post
We are Bumping Thread everyday and I guess i Need to Add more Information on Main Page
yes you do to attract more players
Old 04/21/2019, 19:05   #58

Your website is very suspicious. My Bit Defender automatically blocked it. While I have tried to register, every time when I have pressed the key to type, all the image was flickering like it was trying to open different pages (aka spam), at that moment Bit Defender locked the page and I was unable to register.
In this case I suggest that you overview your website and fix the issues if they can be fixed and also check if you are not infected or worst.. a possible keyloger or whatever might be there since it has been blocked out for me.

Image:

The threat that BD has identified is what you can see in the picture below:

At this moment I'm also downloading the game itself and will look into it if has suspicious backdoor or any kind of similar infection the *.exe files. Hope that your game is much cleaner then your website. Will come back with an update of your files scanning.

Update:

Please clean your sro_client.exe file a little bit. Virustotal showing the trojan virus itself.

Link:
Old 04/22/2019, 14:06   #59

In case of Saying Some False issue Related to your Own pc ! Please do nto spam people whit False Issue!

SRO_Client is Clean , Server is Clean and Website is Clean!
if you Browser do not Accept Cookies is not Related to us !

Before Posting issue Be sure of what you are asking for ....
Old 04/22/2019, 14:41   #60

You don't understand. Your website is not secured! Bit Defender doesn't lie regarding website protections.
I have said what I have to say. Everyone else is on their own risk.
With your attitude, I don't even bother to join your server...
Have fun with it.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread