Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend Pirates Bot

Discussion on Legend Pirates Bot within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 08/29/2024, 01:17   #61

elite*gold: 0
Salut le bot scintille ne fonctionne pas très bien, il selectionne une zone mais il ne reviens pas au bateau
Beaucoup de scintille loupé
Old 08/29/2024, 16:17   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by coinkcoink View Post
Salut le bot scintille ne fonctionne pas très bien, il selectionne une zone mais il ne reviens pas au bateau
Beaucoup de scintille loupé
Hello coinkcoink, sorry i can´t understend what is the problem.
Did you follow all the instructions to config the bot ?
Old 08/29/2024, 16:23   #63

I tried but it didn't work, I will buy the license but I could not run the application
Old 08/29/2024, 18:38   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctlk.tr2 View Post
I tried but it didn't work, I will buy the license but I could not run the application
I will try to fix it on the programing side. Please whatch your Dm you have my discord overthere, add me so we can run some test with newer versions

Thank you
Old 09/05/2024, 15:16   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by virt17_PT View Post
Hello, Didn´t it fix last time?
No, No, the problem persists, another friend of mine has the same problem, the person who opened the topic above also has the same problem, the program is not working. send me discord
Old 09/08/2024, 14:09   #66

Dont working please help me

Discord: furkanturkoglu001 help mee
Old 09/08/2024, 18:29   #67

Everyone , try to be more specific when a problem occurs and always follow the tutorial before trying to run the bot , make sure you set all the steps needed.

Also i have send invites to the people with problems accept it.

Son we will have a discord were you can get support easly
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2024, 19:13   #68

Quote:
Botting is against the game rulles.
The software is not detected by the game client ,but if you get cought botting inside game by admin they will record your ship and ban you.

Do not run the bot unsupervised.
I can confirm you that virt. 2 days botting, collecting treasures and I was banned haha. The first day I was running the bot and an admin put his boat at my side, I just stoped the bot and say "Hi" at global chat and then he just dissapeared. The second day the same happened, but this time I don't stoped the bot and say nothing in the chat to see what happens....10 seconds and I have been banned for 1 month.
So bad luck just for curiosity haha! Anyway u have done a good work with bot virt, too many things to improve and to fix, but you r ion the right way! Greetings!
Old 09/08/2024, 20:14   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHammer83 View Post
I can confirm you that virt. 2 days botting, collecting treasures and I was banned haha. The first day I was running the bot and an admin put his boat at my side, I just stoped the bot and say "Hi" at global chat and then he just dissapeared. The second day the same happened, but this time I don't stoped the bot and say nothing in the chat to see what happens....10 seconds and I have been banned for 1 month.
So bad luck just for curiosity haha! Anyway u have done a good work with bot virt, too many things to improve and to fix, but you r ion the right way! Greetings!
I´m sorry to know that, a big update is on the the way that manage to fix a good amount of the current problems.

Your are not the only one that admin pay visit when collecting treasures, i guess the game must have a trigget that warns admin when you collect a certain ammount of glitters, then they check the player.

So i guess we all need to be extra carefull when collecting treasures
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2024, 21:20   #70

Quote:
I´m sorry to know that, a big update is on the the way that manage to fix a good amount of the current problems.

Your are not the only one that admin pay visit when collecting treasures, i guess the game must have a trigget that warns admin when you collect a certain ammount of glitters, then they check the player.

So i guess we all need to be extra carefull when collecting treasures
Oh don't worry about the ban. I'm not really a regular player, I'm a former Seafight player, a couple of my mates from back then started playing Legend Pirates because it's similar to Seafight in its early days, and they asked me if I could make them a Scar (I met Wundertüte back in 2011 on ScarDivi and Freddy1990's forums, and he taught me a lot about setting up and creating scripts for repetitive tasks), but I'm actually pretty rusty on the subject and don't have too much time to do it.
Anyway, looking for an alternative I found your bot, created an account in the game and paid for your license to see the functions and possible errors to show my teammates how to use it.
I've read that you have Discord, if you want you can PM me, if I detect any errors or possible improvements I'll let you know. Anyway, greetings virt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2024, 03:09   #71

hola virt17 podrias hacer un video en donde se vea bien la configuracion, ya que en muchas partes se ve pixelado y no se llega a ver bien. Y despues como se hace para que el bot recolecte los brillos.
Old 09/10/2024, 23:52   #72

Hello everyone!

As the recent reports about people getting banned the bot service will be suspended until the new update is ready.
I guess the game developers have a trigger that mark the account as suspicious, and after that admin check the ships to confirm.
A solution for this will be implemented in the next update.

For those who have valid bot licenses the time on those as been frozen, and will only start to count again when new update comes out.

The new update will bring new UI, more options a bigger sized game window, discord support, tutorials and more.

Thank you for supporting the project
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2024, 17:18   #73

Salut, tu pourrais essayer à ce qu'on est des boulet gratuitement ? Merci à toi pour ce magnifique bot
Old 09/14/2024, 02:38   #74

Para cuando crees que habra una nueva version disponible?
Old Yesterday, 11:53   #75

Is bot working ?