Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's the best long-lasting Rust Cheat?

Discussion on What's the best long-lasting Rust Cheat? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/27/2023, 23:58   #31

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpsp00 View Post
lol this has to be bait shitposting at this point
yea i kinda figured that siickr is a "close" accomplice , he didnt even @ you and come magically appearing 15 minutes later.

epvp really needs to start cutting down on these accounts coming from the same ip promoting their copy paste **** cheat with the same renderer and "ultra UD" bypass. cant wait to watch 3 cheats magically all be detected on the same day, same hour, same minute.

speaking of shitposting, lets cool it with the self advertising, its really obvious and getting real old
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2023, 15:16   #32

elite*gold: 0
how to get into private cheat?
Old 07/28/2023, 15:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHanksSon View Post
how to get into private cheat?
make friends with members or wait for an invite wave, some give invite keys if you make a youtube video for them
Old 07/29/2023, 02:03   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare View Post
yea i kinda figured that siickr is a "close" accomplice , he didnt even @ you and come magically appearing 15 minutes later.

epvp really needs to start cutting down on these accounts coming from the same ip promoting their copy paste **** cheat with the same renderer and "ultra UD" bypass. cant wait to watch 3 cheats magically all be detected on the same day, same hour, same minute.

speaking of shitposting, lets cool it with the self advertising, its really obvious and getting real old
Old 07/29/2023, 20:12   #35

Quote:
I would rather someone cut off my left nut then spend $13 per day on your **** product that gets me insta'd. Nice default imgui menu though, looks really abstract and secure with 1000% ud usermode ring3 bypass!! Anybody with brain can see that your not lasting 30 minutes with that dogshit.
You're braindead, I'm using CheatArmy's Rust HACK with no bans. The ESP is smooth, no performance lose, and the aimbot is really good.

Stop making false assumptions if you didn't even tried it.
Old 07/29/2023, 20:26   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKresor View Post
You're braindead, I'm using CheatArmy's Rust HACK with no bans. The ESP is smooth, no performance lose, and the aimbot is really good.

Stop making false assumptions if you didn't even tried it.
another client typing to me from the CheatArmy headquarters. you have rocks in your brain.
Old 07/30/2023, 01:12   #37

elite*gold: 1299
Quote:
I would rather someone cut off my left nut then spend $13 per day on your **** product that gets me insta'd. Nice default imgui menu though, looks really abstract and secure with 1000% ud usermode ring3 bypass!! Anybody with brain can see that your not lasting 30 minutes with that dogshit.
To be fair, a visually appealing menu doesn't necessarily indicate the quality of the cheat itself. I've come across numerous "great-looking" menus that only hide a poorly executed cheat behind them.

I'm not affiliated with this cheat, nor have i ever used it.
I'm just speaking in a general matter.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2023, 01:54   #38

clutch good for Rust
Old 07/30/2023, 03:57   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLabRat View Post
To be fair, a visually appealing menu doesn't necessarily indicate the quality of the cheat itself. I've come across numerous "great-looking" menus that only hide a poorly executed cheat behind them.

I'm not affiliated with this cheat, nor have i ever used it.
I'm just speaking in a general matter.
Yes, this is true to some degree but the lack of design on a library as large as imgui and still having a default menu speaks for itself. Shows you probably cut corners if you stop at menu design.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2023, 19:13   #40

elite*gold: 13721
The Black Market: 732/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,410
I use dopamine personally
Old 07/31/2023, 20:30   #41

elite*gold: 1299
Quote:
Yes, this is true to some degree but the lack of design on a library as large as imgui and still having a default menu speaks for itself. Shows you probably cut corners if you stop at menu design.
I'd rather have someone cut corners on the ui rather than the core of the cheat, but I understand your point of view, sadly it goes both ways.
Old 08/02/2023, 12:44   #42

elite*gold: 42
Join my discord address through my website and I will give you a 1-day trial key, you can test it as you wish. undetected for too long