Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Montes Rappelz: We're Back!

Discussion on Montes Rappelz: We're Back! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2011, 19:48   #826

elite*gold: 0
Nice cow nice lancher looks better then original keep the good job
Old 10/27/2011, 19:50   #827

Quote:
Originally Posted by urusendayo View Post
@Bruhja
Well, I wouldn't really call it my work. I didn't do a whole lot to it. It's an edited version of the official launcher.
@Bouldog
You need the new launcher. It's updated on the new post
Sure, just edidet, but old launcher
messed up everytime with "Fritzprotect" the new launcher not
Old 10/27/2011, 20:05   #828

Received Thanks: 2,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Blade View Post
I had a hard time explaining this. Also, Uru, you might want to consider editing the OP to show that Trainee Island quests aren't needed, and that new players simple need to kill and loot pet cards to afford a HV pass, and use the job supporter there. Explaining this every time we get a new player will be a bit of an annoyance. Great work on the update, btw! Just got on to check everything before heading back to class.

Good luck and have fun, everyone! Kiwi out!
OMG It's like explaining every time someone logs in that the quests don't work right with the 7.1 client and then on top of that trying to explain the new XP to GEN system which the core functions are now DONE! I have a few more shops to set up so;

You guys get to be my guinea pigs (-insert evil laugh-) ok, jokes aside since you use my work URU I want all of your opinions (yes that means everyone. :P) What all would you like to see in the new Gen Shops that are coming out with v1.04 -- We already have SS, GMFB, Pieces, Looters, Bags, Necky Upgrades, Feathers and GMFB.

So what do you guys think should be in there in addition to all that, how much should it cost and what kind of requirement it may have to purchase. (Please be creative.) I hope you guys enjoy Uru's server and any work that may be based on Redemption Rewrites (You make me keep going.)

Anyways, I'm going to check the PM you just sent me Uru
Old 10/27/2011, 20:10   #829

elite*gold: -500
why is offline ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2011, 21:11   #830

been sneaking in all day between calls to see if server was up, is any1 else having probs connecting to the log in server or is it just me?
Old 10/27/2011, 21:11   #831

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
OMG It's like explaining every time someone logs in that the quests don't work right with the 7.1 client and then on top of that trying to explain the new XP to GEN system which the core functions are now DONE! I have a few more shops to set up so;

You guys get to be my guinea pigs (-insert evil laugh-) ok, jokes aside since you use my work URU I want all of your opinions (yes that means everyone. :P) What all would you like to see in the new Gen Shops that are coming out with v1.04 -- We already have SS, GMFB, Pieces, Looters, Bags, Necky Upgrades, Feathers and GMFB.

So what do you guys think should be in there in addition to all that, how much should it cost and what kind of requirement it may have to purchase. (Please be creative.) I hope you guys enjoy Uru's server and any work that may be based on Redemption Rewrites (You make me keep going.)

Well, we have had players complain about not being able to find skill cubes. Though I believe all players should ALWAYS have something to work for, and not have everything given to them, I feel as though this would be a fairly nice addition to the current shops. We already have r2-r7 ancient cubes in our cash shop traders, so these might be a nice touch. Aside from that I believe everything is in order. On behalf of the MontesRappelz community I say thank you for all the work you have put into the "extra" in our extraordinary servers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Archer View Post
why is offline ?
All players will have to henceforth download the updated launcher on page 1 of this post. All other launchers and .bat files will NOT work with this server.

I hope that helps, and I hope to see you in game!

Regards, Kiwi
Old 10/27/2011, 21:16   #832

oh nvm it's working (clicked teh wrong launcher whilst having a dizzy moment :S)
Old 10/27/2011, 21:18   #833

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Blade View Post
Well, we have had players complain about not being able to find skill cubes. Though I believe all players should ALWAYS have something to work for, and not have everything given to them, I feel as though this would be a fairly nice addition to the current shops. We already have r2-r7 ancient cubes in our cash shop traders, so these might be a nice touch. Aside from that I believe everything is in order. On behalf of the MontesRappelz community I say thank you for all the work you have put into the "extra" in our extraordinary servers!

All players will have to henceforth download the updated launcher on page 1 of this post. All other launchers and .bat files will NOT work with this server.

I hope that helps, and I hope to see you in game!

Regards, Kiwi
Thank you for replying, will sure see you there
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/27/2011, 21:25   #834

i have a lil problem here .... when i start the game the resolution is a bit messed... how can i change resolution of the game ? tnx
btw i cant login... cant see create char etc....
Old 10/27/2011, 21:34   #835

I'm trying to make this game work on my Pentium 4 computer and i'm facing a huge problem with the resolution <.<
I can't adjust it and even if i try to login the client crash but i have no problems on my Intel Core i3 Computer ;O
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/27/2011, 21:40   #836

[QUOTE=urusendayo;13566617]Ha ha ha. Thanks.
Little update:
  • DT Taming has been increased
  • Mov speed for all ranks has been adjusted
  • Few fixes have been implemented
  • A few redundancies have been put in place to help prevent server crashes
  • All existing characters (non-summoner) now have level 3 Creature Control (Still working on making it learnable)

Bullshit, there still untamable. After finally getting back online, I went and failed another 250 tpros on DT with now +10 taming, So far i've tryed 250 a day for the past 4 days and failed every single one... Doesnt take a genius to figure out thats 0/1000 attempts on a private server with a +10 CTC with "higher tame rates". You know its a complete failure when you have a better chance of getting a DT on official.

This is on Crack server btw, im not sure if anyone from Marijuana server has managed to tame at-least one but there's certainly something up with the DT tam-ability on crack server.
Old 10/27/2011, 21:47   #837

Taming is still matter of luck not matter what's the Taming rate o.o
Old 10/27/2011, 21:52   #838

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post

-a lvl 150 of each pet with all skills learned, t2 for the same price of koala, and price gets higher with the tier (needs to be R7 to use it)
-koala (incase it was removed)
-altar wings (taking them off from shops and setting them only in Gen shops for relatively high amount)
-soul stones (same as above, removing completely from shop)
-rebirth scroll
-creature name change
-animal cracker
-creature re-spec potion

hum, cant really think of anything else atm :P

The reason I suggested those items and them being removed from shops, is that we'd get back some marketing... hopefully other server will use your 1.04 repack and when they do, even if they raise the rupee amount or the exp gain amount, they would still have to pay for them with what lil cash they have at lower lvls
Old 10/27/2011, 21:52   #839

how i get NPCs R5 TO R7 NPCs
Old 10/27/2011, 21:52   #840

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Taming is still matter of luck not matter what's the Taming rate o.o
Closed Thread