Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rainbow Six Siege Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎮 [IC] Undetected R6 Chams & HWID Spoofer | Hot Prices 💸

Discussion on 🎮 [IC] Undetected R6 Chams & HWID Spoofer | Hot Prices 💸 within the Rainbow Six Siege Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/14/2024, 08:58   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Cheat was detected a few days ago. IntegrityCheats had already released a patch within less than 24 hours but everyone that used the cheat was banned including myself.

For some reason they did not update the status but released a new loader in no time.

Generally, for the cheat itself, it is easy to setup but the chams are not the best visually as you can literally see the enemies entire visual which makes it hard to tell if they're behind walls.

The cheat requires you to inject and utilizes OBS and Discord overlay, really similar to covcheg though but they insist that they are not resellers.

Old 04/14/2024, 20:33   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good cheat, using it for like 2 weeks.
diamond 2 right now.
+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2024, 02:32   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntegrityCheats View Post

Undetected
Windows 10 & 11
Intel & AMD CPU
Only NVIDIA GPU
Full Screen
Built-In HWID Spoofer

Users with a good rep on elitepvpers can get a free trial subscription for 24 hours

Discord Server:

If only there was an AMD gpu option! Looks like great prices
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2024, 16:27   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fantastic cheat, support and dev good. No vis check so it’s hard to see opponents behind walls sometimes but hasn’t been detected for the few months I been playing with it.

Fantastic cheat, support and dev good. No vis check so it’s hard to see opponents behind walls sometimes but hasn’t been detected for the few months I been playing with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2024, 21:13   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

was very helpful in fixing the crashing issue i was facing with using the chair would recommend and was also kind enough to reset my key since almost a full day had passed since i was having issues using the chair.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2024, 09:32   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Can you please update discord link no longer works on contact me on pms
Valentino4570
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2024, 15:47   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I get a trial key ?

Tags
r6, r6 chams, r6s, rainbow 6 siege, rainbow six siege