Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pay for unbanning?(DV)

Discussion on Pay for unbanning?(DV) within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Pay for unbanning?(DV)

just wondering, are there any corrupted GM in Dragonveil, so that you can get your account temporarily/permanently unbanned, to get your stuff out?
Old 06/07/2024, 11:24   #2

elite*gold: 110
There for sure is, some people been unbanned after paying 3k$ or so
Old 07/15/2024, 23:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Anyone who needs information about this, send me a private message. I offer free trials with no obligation.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unbanning yourself
08/03/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
After getting hit with a 3 day Suspension, and getting bored, I figure out a nice trick to unsuspend yourself. Log into your suspended account and goto My Subscriptions, then goto View/Edit for Star Wars Galaxies, you'll see status: Suspended. at this screen put this URL into your browser https://swgbl.station.sony.com/web/subscrip...cti on=cancelSub This will change your status to 'Cenceled' rather than Suspended, allowing you to login and post on forum. Congrats you just unsuspended...
Unbanning?
04/27/2010 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
Is there anyone I could pay, any amount of sum of money, to get an account unbanned? :o or is it impossible? :pimp:
unbanning acccounts?
08/04/2009 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
i searched everywhere through the forum and cant find how to unban accounts on int server, if there is a way, please tell me =/
unbanning
11/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
is there a way to unban your char/noob if its banned?
Unbanning An Acount?
07/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 24 Replies
i was wondering if there is a way of unbanning and account without getting a gm to do it, like a way to log in to get stuff of a character or something, like make them think you are logging on on account but it really logs into another, if anyone know anything, some feedback would be greatly apreciated, i emailed them and they said it would cost me $400 to get my account back, which is bullshit cause i did nothing to get banne on it, they said it was cause someone traded me fraud dbs, anyways...