Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back !

Discussion on [International] NosWings - The best Nostale private server is back ! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2021, 23:12   #421

elite*gold: 0
I think it is time for a review. I played all those "playable" servers before and, well several were quite okay and funny for a short period. But NosWings is simply something else. They have that professional attitude that gives the project the flair it has and hence the biggest playerbase I've ever experienced in Nos pservers since 99nos and vendetta days. You don't get everything in a short amount of time but need to work for it - but not so exhausting like on official servers. To my mind, they have to be even more custom features implemented, but the status quo fulfills most players wishes and as this server has only recently left its beta phase that is normal.

The community is what making this server so great.
I dont think it is P2W, DDoS attacks are occurring quite frequently right now but that could happen to any server and I personally think that a lot of people are quite jealous of NW. That did not cause servers to crash, but in fact the proxy servers let us disconnect. Nontheless, I am sure those problems will be fixed soon (as good as you can try to prevent such attacks, because in no system there is a 100% protection, but you can decrease the possibility) like the staff did already mentioned.

Its funny to see how its always the same people that give their THX to negative-connotated comments, like even if they obviously dislike this server, they can't stop following this thread. That shows NosWings status.

I am looking forward for all those nice new gameplay features
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/25/2021, 19:06   #422

Ich kann den Server leider nicht empfehlen. Man wird Random gebannt das ist schon fast wie Russisch Roulette Spielen auf abgrundtiefsten Niveau.
Kaum Kritisiert man Blowa wird man Instant banned kann man machen weil er natürlich das Hausrecht hat.
Aber wer Kritik unfähig ist und nur Beleidigt sollte nach meiner Meinung das Projekt nicht unterstützen.
Old 05/26/2021, 01:11   #423

This server has many problems which I have listed before

I would probably say this server is worse than NosByte, only good thing noswings server has going for them is performance

They at least tried to recreate vgn which is what noswings should have done, but instead they try to make their own nostale without having any knowledge on how to do it and it came out poorly.

None of these issues will be fixed because the team is busy focusing on useless things like Namaju raid or Achievements as blowa posted on forum, instead of trying to add act 5 6 and other important things for content

Every patch notes something else gets broken, they tried to change monster AI and after 2-3 patches it's still broken, same happened with minigames, they tried to fix it 5+ times and it still had bugs

Enjoy the server while it lasts, I can't see too many people staying around with the current state it's in and the team having too high ego to fix it

Just putting band aid fixes every time won't last, you need to recruit someone who has game knowledge, because your current design team is ****.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 05/26/2021, 10:59   #424

Claims to be the "best nostale private server". Doesn't have act5, 6, 7. Also bugs. Especially on movement, attacking and looting. It looks like nostale, doesn't feel like it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2021, 12:45   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolol2370 View Post
Claims to be the "best nostale private server". Doesn't have act5, 6, 7. Also bugs. Especially on movement, attacking and looting. It looks like nostale, doesn't feel like it.
I think he add a5 later.. when a1-4 be fully fixed.. let him time... on other servers its lot of bugs.. more than noswings
Old 05/27/2021, 12:44   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblousek View Post
I think he add a5 later.. when a1-4 be fully fixed.. let him time... on other servers its lot of bugs.. more than noswings
-If you move and attack at the same time, you get stuck (normal behaviour : attack, and resume the attempted move)
-If you die and resurect near a ranged monster, he will instantly attack you (normal behaviour : small grace period to allow you to either run away or drink a potion)
-Monsters/you are landing hits outside the defined attack range (not attacking in range, then the enemy running away when the attack went off; simply attacking outside the range [ie range 9 cells, you attack from 12])
-Debuffs don't seem to work as intended. I rarely get debuffed while facetanking enemies with 5% chance

Feels like OpenNos servs, funky mechanics everywhere, none working as intended.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/27/2021, 14:18   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxst! View Post

I would probably say this server is worse than NosByte, only good thing noswings server has going for them is performance

They at least tried to recreate vgn which is what noswings should have done, but instead they try to make their own nostale without having any knowledge on how to do it and it came out poorly.

None of these issues will be fixed because the team is busy focusing on useless things like Namaju raid or Achievements as blowa posted on forum, instead of trying to add act 5 6 and other important things for content

Every patch notes something else gets broken, they tried to change monster AI and after 2-3 patches it's still broken, same happened with minigames, they tried to fix it 5+ times and it still had bugs

Enjoy the server while it lasts, I can't see too many people staying around with the current state it's in and the team having too high ego to fix it

Just putting band aid fixes every time won't last, you need to recruit someone who has game knowledge, because your current design team is crap.
Yes server stability is and will always be our priority over adding new content so if you want new game content every weeks then go play on any opennos server of your choise and have fun being disconnected every hours.

We will add new content when we think it's time, no point to deploy new update if some of our crucial game features are still a bit bugged.

Anyway looks like it's your 2nd feedback about our server in 2 weeks, if the server doesn't match your need you can simply go play somewhere else

PS: Don't worry about our player base we are still at 1k+ concurrent player daily (Yeah looks like 1k+ players have more than 2 IQ to understand it's better to make a good fundation and build a stable/scalable server on it than adding feature every weeks without worrying about stability/bugs and make everything unplayable)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 05/29/2021, 03:34   #428

Quote:

Just putting band aid fixes every time won't last, you need to recruit someone who has game knowledge, because your current design team is crap.
You must be out of your mind or a jealous hater to think such things.
This server is the most successful in a long time, and for good reason.
I highly doubt a lot of people will quit the game. The server is very enjoyable and there's a lot to do since you don't get +10 Eq and +15 Sp for free.
I also have to give credit to idylos, he does a pretty good job at balancing.
Concerning acts, have you considered many people don't want the content pushed out too fast? What is the point in just putting it all out there, you grind through the content and then say "it's boring I got nothing to do"?

But oh well, account created Apr 2021 , nuff said
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2021, 15:07   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxeez View Post
Yes server stability is and will always be our priority over adding new content so if you want new game content every weeks then go play on any opennos server of your choise and have fun being disconnected every hours.

We will add new content when we think it's time, no point to deploy new update if some of our crucial game features are still a bit bugged.

Anyway looks like it's your 2nd feedback about our server in 2 weeks, if the server doesn't match your need you can simply go play somewhere else

PS: Don't worry about our player base we are still at 1k+ concurrent player daily (Yeah looks like 1k+ players have more than 2 IQ to understand it's better to make a good fundation and build a stable/scalable server on it than adding feature every weeks without worrying about stability/bugs and make everything unplayable)
Would it hurt you to write a post that isn't ego filled?

We're not talking about server stability over content which I agree should be done, we're talking about lunar events, namaju raid and achievements over act 5 content.

Why would you possibly focus on lunar event which adds nothing to the game other than making mobs more annoying rather than focusing on game content that players can enjoy? You got your priorities backwards clearly

It's funny you say 1k concurrent players like they are individual people already lost 300 players since server started, we will see how many people you lose when they realize there is nothing to do other then play 2009 nostale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijou View Post
You must be out of your mind or a jealous hater to think such things.
This server is the most successful in a long time, and for good reason.
I highly doubt a lot of people will quit the game. The server is very enjoyable and there's a lot to do since you don't get +10 Eq and +15 Sp for free.
I also have to give credit to idylos, he does a pretty good job at balancing.
Concerning acts, have you considered many people don't want the content pushed out too fast? What is the point in just putting it all out there, you grind through the content and then say "it's boring I got nothing to do"?

But oh well, account created Apr 2021 , nuff said
Oh yes, it's crazy that somebody can point out the servers flaws! they must be out of their mind or a jealous hater to dare say anything against this server!

Please, I supported this server since the beginning, but it has very clear flaws and it feels much like other opennos servers, I know it can be hard to open your eyes for the real truth.

He actually does a horrible job at balancing, not sure what makes you think this game is very well balanced? classes aren't balanced, economy isn't balanced, pvp is not balanced, tell me where is the good job in balancing? nothing in this server is balanced.

It's been about 2 weeks of server uptime if that and people already have +10 on 79 eq and +15 sp, this is normal for you? everyone walking around with 79 eq +10?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2021, 16:13   #430

elite*gold: 48
Received Thanks: 1,747
Quote:

We're not talking about server stability over content which I agree should be done, we're talking about lunar events, namaju raid and achievements over act 5 content.

Why would you possibly focus on lunar event which adds nothing to the game other than making mobs more annoying rather than focusing on game content that players can enjoy? You got your priorities backwards clearly
It's funny to see people making assumptions without knowing how to manage a technical project nor how we work internally.
Act5 server's code does not require much work, most of the work that had to be done is almost finished (except some details because we care about details) and most of the remaining work is related to our server configurations, which does not require a developer to write server code in order to finish act5.
Achievements & Lunar Events requires more server code because it's brand new features that has a lot of server side logic that are not only reusing generic systems that already exists like act5. (Combat, shop, recipes...)

When we are adding a new system to our server code, we do not just "add a game feature" like OpenNos servers, we also need to work on the complete tooling/monitoring of our work, because nothing is perfect and things have to be improved progressively.

We didn't plan to release a server that is complete from Act1 to Act7, simply because we want to make people enjoy the different acts progressively.
If we had content up to act7, people would just rush to it and not even think about the lower acts. Also, no one ever said that our server would be perfect, suiting everyone.
Expecting a finished product (which does not require further development) on day 1 after 1.5 year of development (and not 2.5 years) on our spare time is completely unrealistic.

If you were supporting our work, why wouldn't you suggest us real improvements instead of just saying that we are completely wrong?
It's not like we never listened to our community
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/29/2021, 17:02   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blowa View Post

Also, no one ever said that our server would be perfect,

If you were supporting our work, why wouldn't you suggest us real improvements instead of just saying that we are completely wrong?
It's not like we never listened to our community
Never said server would be perfect???

Oh, well. If ban means listening your community, allright!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 07:45   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balendin1 View Post
Never said server would be perfect???

Oh, well. If ban means listening your community, allright!
Problem is that some people don't know how to give constructive criticism. Thing is even if you are banned you can get an unban by just being a polite human being, a trait that certain individuals (in the NosTale community) lack. But as manchilds of course it hurts their ego too much
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2021, 15:40   #433

Quote:

It's funny you say 1k concurrent players like they are individual people already lost 300 players since server started, we will see how many people you lose when they realize there is nothing to do other then play 2009 nostale

Oh yes, it's crazy that somebody can point out the servers flaws! they must be out of their mind or a jealous hater to dare say anything against this server!

Please, I supported this server since the beginning, but it has very clear flaws and it feels much like other opennos servers, I know it can be hard to open your eyes for the real truth.

He actually does a horrible job at balancing, not sure what makes you think this game is very well balanced? classes aren't balanced, economy isn't balanced, pvp is not balanced, tell me where is the good job in balancing? nothing in this server is balanced.

It's been about 2 weeks of server uptime if that and people already have +10 on 79 eq and +15 sp, this is normal for you? everyone walking around with 79 eq +10?
So in your opinion there is lot of balance problem and bugs but we should release act 5 asap ?
Do you even think about what you're saying or you just don't understand a shit about how to manage a project ?

As i already said stability over content even if it cost use some players, they will comeback when new content will be released i'm not worried about that.

PS: When i'm talking about stability it's not only a lag/bug free server but also a balanced gameplay
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2021, 17:46   #434

Very good server too bad to be ban I can not play it
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2021, 11:57   #435

Quote:
So in your opinion there is lot of balance problem and bugs but we should release act 5 asap ?
Do you even think about what you're saying or you just don't understand a **** about how to manage a project ?
You trash talking already without even understanding what I am saying, just so funny

I didn't say release act 5 asap, what I can't understand is focusing content that isn't important at this stage such as lunar events and achievements rather than game balancing and act 5.

Quote:
As i already said stability over content even if it cost use some players, they will comeback when new content will be released i'm not worried about that.
You sure about that? I'm pretty sure if players are playing and get a bad first impression they're not gonna come back, they won't even stick around to check updates on the server people went 2+ years without nostale since vendetta closed, they won't care to go back to not playing nostale
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
best nostale source, nostale private server, nostale server, noswings