Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PrivateServer]╰☆╮NosErox╰☆╮Server Start!

Discussion on [PrivateServer]╰☆╮NosErox╰☆╮Server Start! within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 06/17/2017, 20:26   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ON]Ciapa View Post
Do you even speak London?

Ortrator, du musst dir schon etwas mehr Mühe geben, oder alternativ etwas weniger trinken... Den Sinn in deinem Post kann man überhaupt nicht erkennen...
Bzgl OpenNos: Ich bin wahrscheinlich nach wie vor der zur Zeit aktivste Dev, und ist ja nicht so, dass wir bald nen XXL Release haben(Act4, Buffs, neue Damage Calc, Raids, und einige andere noch unangekündigte Features)
Was man public nicht sieht, sollte man trotzdem nicht ignorieren
Find ich richtig toll lass dich nicht unterkriegen
Old 06/17/2017, 20:34   #92

Well, after one day, it's not that bad, it's pretty cool, there is lag and some crash but it's nice job anyway. Will see after a week
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2017, 21:40   #93

Quote:
"Anyway I am fine with 300+ players"
Proof or it never happened. Your Server has maybe ~80 players lol Get real buddy

Edit:
Oh... Oh... I guess it's more like 2 players, your channels are lagging so bad, it took me 3 Minutes to connect(literally) and another 5 minutes to load the NosVille NPC's. Gud Job m8
Hi [ON]Ciapa,

Proof ? you might check the screen before trashtalk, we don't even support multiclient, there is also people in this forum asking for "NosErox Multiclient"
You are right, channels sometimes lag, because in those 2 days of weekend we are very very so much and for sure in weekends it's totally probable; it's can happen x)

Please, i respect your work, all of team [ON] have my respect so don't be a kid like the 90% of this community,don't even try again to trashtalk with me, you might lose it, if you don't care about my respect well then you already lost it and you also don't deserve to have respect from anyone else ^^
Come in game and try it, check with ur eyes the truth if you think my screens are false x)
(none, never and ever can say i'm a lier without proof, come in tw bro! wanna check my players in real time?^^ )

Best Regards
iEvoZero

Ps: Event compensation 1 week ago, people was loggin just to take it with more account, for sure they was using multiclient to, 419 online ^^''
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2017, 21:56   #94

less than 100 real players, and clearly modified, Uptime tells everything
Old 06/17/2017, 22:48   #95

Quote:
less than 100 real players, and clearly modified, Uptime tells everything
I already told you to come in TeamViewer but you just answered me with "blabla and bla"

Servers was crashing hard, i admit it 400 player trying to login at the same time are to much for me , in 15 minute there are logged so many players for the compensation(server was off for 24h), which i wanted to give in around 10-20 minutes, that's why the uptime it's at 15 minute. ^^''

No more answers for you, i already heard bad things about you, now they are 100% confirmed
Best Regards
iEvoZero, wish you the best luck x)
Old 06/17/2017, 23:12   #96

Quote:
Do you even speak London?

Ortrator, du musst dir schon etwas mehr Mühe geben, oder alternativ etwas weniger trinken... Den Sinn in deinem Post kann man überhaupt nicht erkennen...
Bzgl OpenNos: Ich bin wahrscheinlich nach wie vor der zur Zeit aktivste Dev, und ist ja nicht so, dass wir bald nen XXL Release haben(Act4, Buffs, neue Damage Calc, Raids, und einige andere noch unangekündigte Features)
Was man public nicht sieht, sollte man trotzdem nicht ignorieren
"Du trägst mitschuld, dass der Server laggt *any proofs why*"
"Du solltest dir mehr Mühe geben oder weniger trinken"

Du solltest dir beim Gegenargumentieren mehr Mühe geben und nicht drumherum reden. Dass er bemerkt hat, dass du noch dabei bist ist eigentlich nur der Richtigkeit halber. Keiner hat euch vorgeworfen ihr macht zu wenig, nur dass bestehendes vllt. korrigiert werden sollte vor weiteren XXL Patches. Der Einzige der sinnvoll dagegen argumentiert hat bisher ist Luzi, dein Text war mal wieder stupides um sich schlagen & hinter Fortschritten verstecken die die Öffentlichkeit noch nicht sehen kann. Keinerlei sinnvolle Argumentation.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/19/2017, 12:56   #97

Hello, it's been several days that I spend on NosErox, especially this weekend intensely, it is very addictive, even more than the official. What I like about it is that the farm and the fury is rewarded. I regret one thing is that there is no more activity like raids, or so a quest line. Thing I also regret it is some spells that do not work, like the shields of the Magi, it may be added later. I made a donation and I think to do one again, it helps the developers and the personal IG. In my opinion, the priority should be the stability of the server which is not yet superb when we are very numerous.

Good job iEvo

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2017, 00:53   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by chyrla View Post
Hello, it's been several days that I spend on NosErox, especially this weekend intensely, it is very addictive, even more than the official. What I like about it is that the farm and the fury is rewarded. I regret one thing is that there is no more activity like raids, or so a quest line. Thing I also regret it is some spells that do not work, like the shields of the Magi, it may be added later. I made a donation and I think to do one again, it helps the developers and the personal IG. In my opinion, the priority should be the stability of the server which is not yet superb when we are very numerous.

Good job iEvo

the reason why there is no quest is because the Emulator is not so far progressed :/ Some spells do not work since the buff system still gets implemented same as debuff ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2017, 15:03   #99

Update New Raid

Valakus The King of Fire

Info:
Il nuovo raid sarà aggiunto in mappa Liv.225-255
Drop pezzi di set Liv.Hero35, carte craft Liv.Hero35 e molto altro! Spawn ogni 30 minuti, auto-drop & PvP abilitati.

New raid will be added in map 225-255
Drop piece Set Lv.Hero35,cards craft Lv.Hero35 and many other items, spawn every 30 minute, auto-drop & PvP enabled.

A big thanks to all the people/players who still support us.
[/CENTER]
Old 06/22/2017, 14:18   #100

Servers are so laggy. Where is your servers located?
Old 06/24/2017, 15:20   #101

server is nice but tomany big laggs i can.t move 5 mins with this laggs
Old 06/26/2017, 20:16   #102

Nice server !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/30/2017, 01:27   #103

heyy

can i go betatester pls?????