Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Need for Speed World
You last visited: Today at 16:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFS World - Offline Server

Discussion on NFS World - Offline Server within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,394

Need for Speed World: Offline Server
Version v1.8Beta Update3 Hotfix3

"There is no real end for NFSW until we say so."

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first ever public custom server for NFS: World.

To those willing to help, the code resides in . Send commits as pull requests.

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in beta it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time.

How to use
Read the "readme.html" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know.

Bugs
  • If you use parts from your inventory, they will not be removed from your inventory. You have to sell them to get rid of them!
  • Card packs, insurance and amplifiers don't work and can't be bought.
  • When broken, TH Streak will reset itself after server is restarted if it wasn't completed in a single run.

Troubleshooting
  • Make sure your firewall is disabled.
  • Make sure your antivirus is disabled.
  • Make sure you did NOT change anything in the server.
  • Make sure you have installed Java 8 Update 66 or up.
  • Make sure you have reinstalled Python if you used versions before 1.8. (Also make sure to delete C:\Python27 before installing Python)
  • Make sure you have installed Python following the link in the readme. Then, made sure to follow instructions on the README.
  • Make sure you did NOT touch Python after installing it.
  • Make sure you are NOT using an operating system that's from 2001 and had its last update 7 years ago. (aka Windows XP) ->
  • If you can't get past this:
    "Attempting to connect XMPPHOST. #X
    Failed, retrying"

Uninstall Python, delete C:\Python27, and then install Python using the links and instructions on the README.
  • If nothing helps, here's a magnet link of NFSW(thx to GMZ):
    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2DC6F0736F982FB2...F30C4208BA20EB

Changelog
Quote:
Release v1.8 BETA - UPDATE 3 HOTFIX #3 - 08/12/2015 10:40pm GMT+3
|1| Fixed a bug where sold inventory parts wouldn't be decreased from the UsedSlotCounts.

->
Release v1.8 BETA - UPDATE 3 HOTFIX #2 - 08/12/2015 10:25pm GMT+3
|1| Fixed a bug where game would crash after finishing an event.
|1|a| This literally happened because I forgot to add ONE line. Only ONE.

->
Release v1.8 BETA - UPDATE 3 HOTFIX #1 - 08/12/2015 9:40pm GMT+3
|1| Fixed LoginAnnouncements.
|2| Added console output for basketIds.
|3| Added source to the archive.
|3|a| This is now, just like back in the beta 1.0 days, an open-source server.
|3|b| Any usage of this code in your server would mean that you have to give credits to the original creators: Nilzao & berkay2578.

->
Release v1.8 BETA - UPDATE 3 - 08/12/2015 7:00pm GMT+3
-------------------------------------------------------------
| The Offline Server Launcher has been improved.
|1| First Time Launch? function has been improved.
|1|a| It will now check for the selected server's version and act accordingly to it.
|1|b| It will now also copy /server/serverSettings if it exists.
|2| Server Settings tab has been added.
|2|a| Ability to change race rewards has been implemented.
|2|a|.| Rank 1 Reward: This is the base IGC value of 1st place before any multiplication or division.
|2|a|.|.| Rank 2 will be divided by 2, rank 3 will be divided by 4 and other ranks will be divided by 20 before any multiplication.
|2|a|,| Mulipliers: These are the values of multiplication that will happen after the base reward calculation described above.
|2|a|,|,| These will affect both REP & IGC, including the extra rewards.
|2|b| Ability to change drop rates has been impletened.
|2|b|.| Currently, these percentages can only be powers of 10.
|3| Export function now will take a backup of /server/serverSettings.
|4| Powerups tab has been removed.
|5| Completely fixed the "invalid XML" bug when importing personas or restoring from old versions.
|6| Increase AutoSave timer tick to 5 seconds.
|6|a| The Launcher will now also save when "Start Server" is clicked.
|7| Under-the-hood changes to make the server more consistent.
|8| UI improvements.
|8|a| Inputs that could only be numbers now use NumericUpDowns instead of Textboxes.
|8|b| Right clicking on "Start Server" will now make the launcher open the server and NFS:W with no error checks.
|8|c| Replaced manifest icon with the new icon.
| The Offline Server has been improved.
|1| Since the users profoundly continue to use WinXP even despite Microsoft dropping support, server's size is back up to it's original size.
|2| Inventory system has been revamped.
|2|a| Added support for multiple inventories.
|2|a|.| Every persona will now have it's own inventory, along with it's own count of powerups.
|2|b| Inventories' UsedSlotCount attribute is increased every time a new part is added.
|2|b|.| Players can no longer have infinite amounts of parts in their inventory.
|2|b|.| Inventory now has a limit, which can be changed in objects.xml, and the server will not go over that limit.
|2|c| Ability to sell inventory items has been added.
|2|c|.| Do note that NFS:W itself has a bug in selling inventory items. When selling over 3 items you might experience some hiccups or even crashes.
|2|c|.| Any items that were won from races before the 1.8.3 update will be sold for 0IGC. Sorry folks.
|3| Fixed bugs related to the TH.
|3|a| Fixed a bug where a broken TH couldn't be revived.
|3|b| Fixed a bug where TH would reset back to 0 gems on on server restart if all 15 gems weren't collected in a single run.
|3|c| Fixed a bug where another seed would be generated for TH on server restart if all 15 gems weren't collected in a single run.
|4| Fixed a bug where the server would count XMLNodes as if it was one less.
|5| Fixed a bug where reaching level 70 would crash the game.
|5|a| The server will no longer award REP when level 70 is reached.
|6| The server has been reworked to accept custom server settings from the Server Launcher.
|7| Merged basket file fixes from GlideImage.
|8| Reverted back to old performance shop catalog.
|8|a| Fixed the "invalid" bug after races.
|8|b| This does mean, however, not all performance parts will be in the shop.
|9| Made it harder to level up. Changed "75" multiplier of the formula to "50".
|10| Under-the-hood changes to make the server more consistent.
| Server features you might not be aware of:
|1| To launch an MP event as SP, follow these steps:
|1|a| Open the map, select the event you want to play.
|1|b| Click Multiplayer(or Team Escape) on the Event Screen.
|1|c| Launch a random event as Singleplayer.
|1|d| The server will load the selected event instead of the random event.
|2| If your current car has support for cop lights pressing the button "L" in-game will activate them; if it doesn't, it will only blink the light instead.
|3| Right-clicking on "Start Server" automatically starts the server and NFS:W without showing any confirmation messages, assuming everything is properly set.
|4| Right-clicking on "Start NFS: World" will remove the settings.ini. This is good for troubleshooting "nfsw.exe" issues.
|5| It's not idiot-proof.

DO NOT SHARE THIS SERVER TO OTHER PLACES WITHOUT GIVING PROPER CREDITS AND LINKING THE DOWNLOAD LINK TO HERE! PEOPLE THAT MAKE MONEY OFF OF MY WORK WILL JUST CAUSE ME TO DELETE AND STOP WORKING ON THIS PROJECT ONCE AND FOR ALL, DON'T BE A BITCH.

Attached Files
File Type: rar nfsw-srv.rar (2.72 MB, 76615 views)
Thanks
991 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 05:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkay2578 View Post

Version v1.1.0Alpha

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first public offline server for NFS: World. Also, this is the new version, powerups etc work!

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in alpha it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Mitmproxy, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time. Also, tool is open-source and even has the source within the archive, so no viruses or anything like that.

How to use
Read the "readme.txt" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know.

Bugs
  • Can't do Team Escapes(no SP data on server)
  • Can't do some drags SP(no SP data on server)
  • Can do pursuits but can't finish them. Doing so will crash the game. The reason for that is this magnificent piece of junk called Java.
  • Can't process anything related to basket data, for now. Reason being we didn't code it yet.
  • Can change cars but going to safehouse again after changing cars will reset the car back to the default one.
  • Races give no rewards.(You have unlimited IGC & Boost anyways)
  • Can do TH but no rewards will be given when finished.

Todo
  • Fix bugs(duh).
  • Create a tool that will allow players to change driver name, level, exp, money etc.
  • Create a tool that will allow players to exchange persona data with ease.(You have to do it manually for now)
  • Hopefully, get enough data to be able to create a UDP private server.

Share it with your friends and tell them about this! Let's get this server heard, heh?

This post will get edited, it's just a placeholder for now. Requested personas and how to use them will be shared in this post too.

Thx man, for link at download v1.1
Thanks
68 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 06:37   #3

Quote:
Share it with your friends and tell them about this! Let's get this server heard, heh?
No problem
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 07:07   #4

Quote:

Version v1.1.0Alpha

COOOOOOOL!!!!!! THX for Great work.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 07:57   #5

Quote:

Version v1.1.0Alpha

Introduction
They, even me, said it was impossible. Well, it turns out that it's possible and it can be done. Please welcome the first public offline server for NFS: World. Also, this is the new version, powerups etc work!

About
It's a pretty straight-forward tool but since it's in alpha it requires many dependencies. These include: Java, Python2, Mitmproxy, Windows. We try our best to bring you the best experience but remember that it will take time. Also, tool is open-source and even has the source within the archive, so no viruses or anything like that.

How to use
Read the "readme.txt" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know. Make sure you do not change the path of the python installer. It has to be in C:\Python27.

Bugs
  • Can do pursuits but can't finish them. Doing so will crash the game. The reason for that is this magnificent piece of junk called Java.
  • Can't process anything related to basket data, for now. Reason being we didn't code it yet.
  • Can change cars but going to safehouse again after changing cars will reset the car back to the default one.

Todo
  • Fix bugs(duh).
  • Create a tool that will allow players to change driver name, level, exp, money etc.
  • Create a tool that will allow players to exchange persona data with ease.(You have to do it manually for now)

This post will get edited, it's just a placeholder for now. Requested personas and how to use them will be shared in this post too.

berkay, I need you to d/l my driver info (persona) like you did here please
(). I'll PM you my driver name.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 09:49   #6

Me how styler, interests drawing of vinil more, in this direction there will be shifts?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 10:38   #7

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,015
Congratulations m8

i remember the long road from 0 to nfsw hacks & now a private server *cheers*

Big Respect *hug* (i know you hate this)

I might test it someday (currently in love with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive since i finished the ESP Hack)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 12:21   #8

EDIT: I got it to work!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 12:31   #9

Team need help to make multiplayer possible.
requirements for junior members:
- basic networking skills (ipv4, change gateway)
- linux vbox skills
- wireshark skills

Requirements for senior members:
- all above
- IDA hex rays skills
- ollydbg skylls
- generic dissdisassembly skills.
- netcat to talk to any protocol by hand.

Please PM berkay.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 13:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonDropKick View Post
I can't install mitmproxy I always get this:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 13:48   #11

It's just funny how the people in EA Forums think this is a virus/malware.. dumb ones I would say.. also the dumbest EW saying they don't have access to EA Server.. it's offline we are talking about just lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 14:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep333 View Post
It's just funny how the people in EA Forums think this is a virus/malware.. dumb ones I would say.. also the dumbest EW saying they don't have access to EA Server.. it's offline we are talking about just lol
I mean, it is EA after all... Every file is a rightclick+editable file yet they still think it has virus in it, I'm fine with them not using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farming Inc. View Post
Congratulations m8

i remember the long road from 0 to nfsw hacks & now a private server *cheers*

Big Respect *hug* (i know you hate this)

I might test it someday (currently in love with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive since i finished the ESP Hack)
I wouldn't have even started playing this if you had ignored my PM way back in 2012. I kinda owe this all to you man

They always called me a skid, saying I stole everything, and now I that have done this they got their mouth shut pretty well
Thanks
14 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 14:51   #13

Quote:

Version v1.1.0Alpha

Introduction

About

How to use
Read the "readme.txt" in the archive. It tells you everything you need to know. Make sure you do not change the path of the python installer. It has to be in C:\Python27.

Bugs

Todo
  • Fix bugs(duh).

Constantly crashing is the biggest problem,i think...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 14:55   #14

elite*gold: 2343
The Black Market: 286/0/0
Received Thanks: 9,015
Version v1.1.0Alpha = the first footstep always take time til real walk
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2015, 14:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by edin1989 View Post
Constantly crashing is the biggest problem,i think...
it's alpha, but it shouldn't crash like the first version if you did everything correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypercycle View Post
No problem
btw powerups didn't work with MR2 because game crashed. When NFSW closes you have to restart the server too.
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread