Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 Echo - Zenit on Speed 🔥 | International | 31.05.2024

Discussion on 🔥 Echo - Zenit on Speed 🔥 | International | 31.05.2024 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/05/2024, 23:03   #91

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
anfangs hats spaß gemacht aber jetzt wo der Starterpush abgelaufen ist droppt man von 13kdmg auf 6k runter

Schade
13k ist schon mit dem ganzen Zeug eigentlich echt Arg wenig, was haste gemacht? xdd
Old 06/06/2024, 01:00   #92

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
anfangs hats spaß gemacht aber jetzt wo der Starterpush abgelaufen ist droppt man von 13kdmg auf 6k runter

Schade
Understandable but that's why we brought the Boost Coin Shop which provides you exactly those items that you are missing now till you get stronger ones out of Dungeons:

It's a common drop and you drop a lot of those coins.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2024, 19:16   #93

elite*gold: 386
Received Thanks: 1,678
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WiZen View Post
Understandable but that's why we brought the Boost Coin Shop which provides you exactly those items that you are missing now till you get stronger ones out of Dungeons:

It's a common drop and you drop a lot of those coins.
Habe jetzt weiter getestet und als casual spieler hast du keine chance auch nur 3 Items zu farmen und die dauerhaft zu erhalten mit diesen booster coins. Man kann diese ja nichtmal handeln um mit 2 farmer einen zu equippen.

Für jeden der gerne pausenlos spielt ist der Server gut und macht auch spaß aber aus meiner sicht nix für Leute die 2-3 Stunden am Tag spielen.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/10/2024, 00:23   #94

server macht mit den settings definitiv laune und bietet extremes rein grind potential, man kommt schon echt schnell voran

und wenn man halt nicht soviel zeit reinstecken will dann einfach mit billigen push auf entspannt machen, den content schafft man allemal
Old 06/10/2024, 15:13   #95

jop, mit 2-3 Stunden kommt man nicht vorran, da läuft alles vorher aus bevor man sich das wieder erfarmt hat
Old 06/10/2024, 15:58   #96

Quote:
Habe jetzt weiter getestet und als casual spieler hast du keine chance auch nur 3 Items zu farmen und die dauerhaft zu erhalten mit diesen booster coins. Man kann diese ja nichtmal handeln um mit 2 farmer einen zu equippen.

Für jeden der gerne pausenlos spielt ist der Server gut und macht auch spaß aber aus meiner sicht nix für Leute die 2-3 Stunden am Tag spielen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruun1990 View Post
jop, mit 2-3 Stunden kommt man nicht vorran, da läuft alles vorher aus bevor man sich das wieder erfarmt hat
Thanks to both of you for your critism. Since you wrote that and some people liked it I've thought I will test it again on the Live server right now.

So I've created a new Account, logged in and went to the Metin of Shadows. The Character got only the beginner EQ with Sword +9 and stuff like that, I'm dealing 4.7k Crits to the Metin of Shadow, I have a total of 13 minutes playtime since I just wanted to test it till I finish the Lv30 Hunting Quest.

In 13 minutes with 4.7k damage (which is a joke) on the Metin I've 19 Echo Coins and 14 Boost Coins. So even if you only play 3h a day and you do also other stuff like dungeons or similar it is still more then possible to farm new boost stuff within 5 days and this is only one way to receive new boost items.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you both and we will try to make some improvements to make it even easier with the patch tonight.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2024, 17:49   #97

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Thanks to both of you for your critism. Since you wrote that and some people liked it I've thought I will test it again on the Live server right now.

So I've created a new Account, logged in and went to the Metin of Shadows. The Character got only the beginner EQ with Sword +9 and stuff like that, I'm dealing 4.7k Crits to the Metin of Shadow, I have a total of 13 minutes playtime since I just wanted to test it till I finish the Lv30 Hunting Quest.

In 13 minutes with 4.7k damage (which is a joke) on the Metin I've 19 Echo Coins and 14 Boost Coins. So even if you only play 3h a day and you do also other stuff like dungeons or similar it is still more then possible to farm new boost stuff within 5 days and this is only one way to receive new boost items.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you both and we will try to make some improvements to make it even easier with the patch tonight.
Dropped both Coins like between 100-150 in total till Lv 75.
From 75 to Lvl 90 i dropped around a third, around 35-60.

But the issue is, Level 75-95-ish is the droprate not even close to being worth. But the most beginner needs the stuff exactly with that levelrange.
Old 06/10/2024, 19:26   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziegenpeter. View Post
Dropped both Coins like between 100-150 in total till Lv 75.
From 75 to Lvl 90 i dropped around a third, around 35-60.

But the issue is, Level 75-95-ish is the droprate not even close to being worth. But the most beginner needs the stuff exactly with that levelrange.
JFYI: The droprate doesn't change at any time, Echo Coins are alternative drop on every Monster kill and Boost Coins are drop from Metin kills. Killing more monsters = More Echo Coins - Killing more Metins = More Boost Coins. When you farm like on Lv90 Metin all the time where you don't kill the Dryad's then you will drop less Echo Coins since you kill less Monsters.

I hope this is understandable.
Old 06/10/2024, 23:21   #99

Received Thanks: 2,123
Quote:
JFYI: The droprate doesn't change at any time, Echo Coins are alternative drop on every Monster kill and Boost Coins are drop from Metin kills. Killing more monsters = More Echo Coins - Killing more Metins = More Boost Coins. When you farm like on Lv90 Metin all the time where you don't kill the Dryad's then you will drop less Echo Coins since you kill less Monsters.

I hope this is understandable.
Ändert doch, dass die Driaden an den Char ranlaufen, indem ihr die Range auf 0 setzt xd

Wirkt immer so als wären die hälfte der Mobs aus den 90er Metins Driaden
Old 06/10/2024, 23:35   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Trading View Post
Ändert doch, dass die Driaden an den Char ranlaufen, indem ihr die Range auf 0 setzt xd

Wirkt immer so als wären die hälfte der Mobs aus den 90er Metins Driaden
This is already the case, I mentioned this because some people killing the Metins faster then the Dryads coming near the player to kill them but like I said we will increase some chances again so it's even possible for people who only farm 1h/day Metins to buy again some boost.
Old 06/11/2024, 23:35   #101

habs mal getestet und man macht mit 30k am low stein rund 150-200 boost coins die stunde (damit kann sich kostüme oder andere nützliche sachen holen). find das mehr als genug und sogar ziemlich op
Old 06/12/2024, 11:33   #102

Ich hab Zenit gespielt & bin jetzt derzeit auf Echo, ich kann sagen ich habe lange keinen so guten Server gespielt der so gut durchdachte konzepte hat & KEIN P2W ist. Werde nach dem merge definitiv weiter auf Zenit spielen & kann den Server nur jedem empfehlen. Als anfänger kann man gut Cash machen da viele High lvler den 'niedrigen' Kram brauchen, lohnt sich echt. Und eine sache noch, die Com ist echt hilfsbereit
Old 06/13/2024, 14:57   #103

ich mag p2w hab wenig zeit zum zocken hab ich hier garkeine möglichkeiten?
Old 06/13/2024, 16:18   #104

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takishra View Post
ich mag p2w hab wenig zeit zum zocken hab ich hier garkeine möglichkeiten?
doch natürlich, man kann sich vieles bis alles erspielen aber du bist natürlich schneller, wenn du dir den ganzen scheiß im itemshop kaufst xd
Old 06/13/2024, 22:23   #105

Join our Discord for more informations regarding our European Championship 2024 Event

Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
echo, international, metin2, pserver, zenit