Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Age of Magis | Lv105 Update | Start: 24.02.2024

Discussion on Age of Magis | Lv105 Update | Start: 24.02.2024 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/05/2024, 09:35   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaveez View Post
Today I want to write here how unprofessional [GA]Awake banned me for botting without any evidence or something.

First of all I've been playing the server since 20 days and I've really like it. I am working on a hospital and that's why dont have a lot of time everyday to do play that's why i am playing usually at evenings.

My last login was yesterday, i've played like 2.5 hours and slept it. After than I've logged-in to server today to do check my shops and wanted to kill some metinstones before my breakfast. I've killed some metinstones and some of them killing without my attacks but didn't aware of that before the ban. (GA Awake tested to me if i am bot or not but didn't aware of that since ban.) I didnt think this because I was going quit after 5-6 metinstones.

I've opened a ticket and gave my account information. He said everytime: Explain how you moved so fast, you are bot bla bla bla. I tried to explain to him that on the screen where my shaman was, the warrior was moving unreasonably fast and that it looked like a bot.

I wanted to explain it the situation but of course he was saying YOU ARE BOT, DON'T WASTE OF MY TIME. After that I got a discord ban.

Please don't play here. You may get a this ban unfairly, at a time when you least expect it. I've never thought smth like that happened to me. I just sad to my waste times and the ban even never use any bot or did RMT, that's all.

It's only shame, not anything.
Magister and EPVP Mods, I want to play this server. Open my unfair in-game and discord ban (Temping#5335) and check your Game Admin Awake’s unfair activities on your server.

Please check my hack logs, trade logs or whatever you want to check it. It’s a seriously wrong and unfair ban, you guys are usurping my game rights.
Old 09/05/2024, 12:16   #377

HI,
kann mir jemand sagen wie ich die Sprache umstellen kann? Bei mir ist alles auf Englisch
Old 09/05/2024, 16:55   #378

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by maschine88 View Post
HI,
kann mir jemand sagen wie ich die Sprache umstellen kann? Bei mir ist alles auf Englisch
Bevor du dich einloggst, also im Hauptbildschirm auf der linken Seite..
Öffne den Spoiler von mir, dann siehst du genau wo.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2024, 21:08   #379

Received Thanks: 2,126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaveez View Post
Magister and EPVP Mods, I want to play this server. Open my unfair in-game and discord ban (Temping#5335) and check your Game Admin Awake’s unfair activities on your server.

Please check my hack logs, trade logs or whatever you want to check it. It’s a seriously wrong and unfair ban, you guys are usurping my game rights.
Is it really worth tryint to lift your ban "without any reason"?
Will happen again if its really an unreasonable ban aswell if its a ban because of botting if thats the case.
Old 09/07/2024, 20:34   #380

Leider startet der Client garnicht bei mir, der Patcher schließt und es passiert garnichts.. Kennt jemand das Problem?
Old 09/14/2024, 17:02   #381

If you have any proof for push or banns duo to racism you can post them, but without it, all posts will be seens as spam.
Old Yesterday, 21:22   #382

elite*gold: 224
Thanks
1 User