Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023

Discussion on 🌀 Zenit.bz - Beyond Limits 🌀 | International | 04.08.2023 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 10/16/2023, 23:52   #211

elite*gold: 1
F an mich
Old 10/17/2023, 00:53   #212

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by #WiZen View Post
Hi, I would appreciate it when you could describe what specific makes you think that Zenit is any near P2W? I mean I don't want to explain myself as every other Serveradmin does with you can drop everything ingame bla bla, we all know that. We are litterally gifting everything from the Itemshop to the players just for gametime. So if you play you will get almost everything for free even if it's time based but with that you will have enough money to buy it or to drop it yourself.

I could continue to explain all that even more but I think it would be better if you first describe me/us what exactly you mean so I can explain it to you.

Thank you for the criticism
bruder lass diese english filme ja,wen schon jemand auf -de schreibt kannste auch so zurück schreiben, jeder weiss das du Shaw bist.

Zenit (Ekstasia X.0)hat aufjedenfall eines der Besten konzepte die es jemals gab was Mid-server angeht, aber schon lustig das man hier versucht hat einen neuen server zu verkaufen obwohl es 1:1 der selbe season server ist von Ekstasia ohne changes. naja hoffe finanzamt gönnt dir miesen arschbohrer.

#(Drewfire, soll auch dich der arschbohrer treffen, frech einfach beiträge ändern) du hs. (heftiger-spieler)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2023, 10:11   #213

permabanned for getting first time yang, bad server overall, no rules written on plattform nothing, but banning permament for first time buying stuff, warning ok, but banning. Never again.
Very P2W so I had to buy yang to stand a chance.

Its funny how they make money through rippin off official metin2 but yet tries to close down every other source of income on this plattform where selling is pushed. Very bad outlook. lifecycle of this is 1 year server at max. Starting late you got no chance at all, grind 24/7 and cant buy **** cause everything overpriced.
Old 10/21/2023, 10:13   #214

Received Thanks: 1,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegisx12 View Post
permabanned for getting first time yang, bad server overall, no rules written on plattform nothing, but banning permament for first time buying stuff, warning ok, but banning. Never again.
Very P2W so I had to buy yang to stand a chance.
Was für Verwarnung? Jeder Server bannt dich für Yangkauf direkt Perm.
Und jz Heul Leise, niemanden interessiert deine ausgedachte Story.
Old 10/21/2023, 10:46   #215

this guy is exactly why this server is unplayable. People like him exists who is acting like 10 and cant seem to understand critics and real experience. Glad i played 2 days only and wasted 15 bux.
Old 10/21/2023, 11:17   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegisx12 View Post
this guy is exactly why this server is unplayable. People like him exists who is acting like 10 and cant seem to understand critics and real experience. Glad i played 2 days only and wasted 15 bux.
Gut das ich auf Saphirus spiele und nicht hier.
Muss hier nicht Spielen um zu wissen das du ein Schwachkopf bist, und das du ÜBERALL gebannt wirst sobald du YANG KAUFST, müssen wir auch nicht darüber Diskutieren, sollte jeder normaldenkende Mensch wissen der P-Server zockt.
Old 10/21/2023, 12:10   #217

Do not play on these scammers' servers. You play so much and put so much effort into it, they ban you from both the game and Discord without giving any explanation.ff
Old 10/21/2023, 14:56   #218

Ist hier noch was los?
Old 10/21/2023, 16:32   #219

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by judicial949 View Post
Do not play on these scammers' servers. You play so much and put so much effort into it, they ban you from both the game and Discord without giving any explanation.ff
Like I said before you guys should at least use fake accounts like the other people when you want flame and blame us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimigma View Post
Ist hier noch was los?
Yes, we got a lot of player but you should test yourself and make sure if you like the server.
Old 10/21/2023, 17:34   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by #WiZen View Post
Like I said before you guys should at least use fake accounts like the other people when you want flame and blame us

Yes, we got a lot of player but you should test yourself and make sure if you like the server.
What is this proof, prove that I'm selling? I said this, but my balance was still there, so I did not sell it.
Maybe you'll learn to listen to people and not ban unfairly.

By the way...

Learn to listen a little instead of baiting people...

Old 10/23/2023, 01:47   #221

**** sever, wurd fürs angebliche botten gebannt ohne jeglichen Beweis zu sehen oder ähnliches. Die bannen wie die bock haben.
Mittlerweile ist der auch einfach leer, nicht zu empfehlen.
Old 10/23/2023, 02:18   #222

Der Server ist wirklich tot.
Old 10/23/2023, 03:40   #223

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by x3Freiheit View Post
**** sever, wurd fürs angebliche botten gebannt ohne jeglichen Beweis zu sehen oder ähnliches. Die bannen wie die bock haben.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazingax3 View Post
Der Server ist wirklich tot.
Hello, please provide me your Ingame Name so I can provide Elitepvpers the Evidence Video.

To claim that Zenit is dead is just made up but you can't expect anything else from these people.

With 4400 players in 24h we are far from being dead but hey freedom of speech for all
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2023, 16:24   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by x3Freiheit View Post

Bist bestimmt Unschuldig
Old 10/23/2023, 17:35   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyajinGott View Post

Bist bestimmt Unschuldig
Bitte hör einfach auf du bist ein riesen Versager dessen Leben nur aus Metin2 besteht du bist in jedem Thread kommentierst und hatest alles was es gibt
Hast irgendeinen Gottkomplex wurdest du als Kind nicht geliebt?
Er nennt sich überall selber King und man soll doch seine Krone und seinen Ring küssen hahah dicker du hast ne dicke Metin Psychose geh mal zum Arzt oder an die Frische Luft

Mehr muss ich nicht sagen
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
international, metin2, middleschool, pserver, zenit