Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Mobware Multihack - GF

Discussion on [RELEASE] Mobware Multihack - GF within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 09/07/2024, 21:59   #1141

elite*gold: 0
Sabes que cuando inyectó el dll automáticamente se cierra el metin. Supongo que es el antihack luego intento entrar y el juego me pide entrar desde el autoparche
Old 09/08/2024, 06:56   #1142

Hello I would like to exp with my Sura my Shaman, and this with the detection activated so as not to take too much risk (Ban) the problem is that I do not see an option which allows the software to make exceptions (say to the software that it can work alongside the shaman, but not if other people come too ready)
Old 09/09/2024, 14:23   #1143

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3lacks View Post
Hello I would like to exp with my Sura my Shaman, and this with the detection activated so as not to take too much risk (Ban) the problem is that I do not see an option which allows the software to make exceptions (say to the software that it can work alongside the shaman, but not if other people come too ready)
+1
Old 09/11/2024, 13:38   #1144

Hi my only problem is that is crashing when im im activating the bot and doesnt deal damage to monsters
Old 09/12/2024, 20:31   #1145

Bot doesn't work anymore - crashes during injection

edit: sorry my fault; WIndows deleted the file and instead of injecting mobware v3 i injected mobware v1 . dll

so all good
Old 09/14/2024, 14:21   #1146

Quote:
Originally Posted by .back View Post

Old Changelogs

Hi guys, in these months, I did a lot of updates and the work got supported from everyone by giving me suggestions and a lot of motivation.

Thank you all for this.

I've decided to re-write the thread since the images were old and the described features too.

I suggest you to read the "HOW TO" spoilers because I can't reply to everyone in pm.

Feel free to join to see the previews before the release and also to receive support from us or from other users for every problem

NOTE: THIS CHEAT WORKS ONLY ON GF SERVERS AND AT THE MOMENT I'LL NOT SUPPORT PSERVERS

Here you can see some menu screen

Visuals and Item Filter related tabs

HOW TO INJECT

HOW TO USE DUMMY EXPLOIT

HOW TO USE CH CHANGER

HOW TO FIX THE "BLACK SCREEN" PROBLEM (WIN 11 PROBLEM)

[V3] UPDATE: 04.08.24

!! replace "C:\mobware_mt2\maps" with the current "maps" folder that u find into the rar, i've updated some imgs !!

+ Fixed the 'Radar' for beta Maps ( lvl 90 )
+ Ores are now hidden on beta maps when disabled
+ Added 'On Press' function for 'Dummy Exploit'
+ Added a own timer for each skill for 'Auto-Skill'
+ 'Auto-Skill' now functions correctly while riding a horse/mount
+ 'Received Message' no longer freezes the client and now pops up a message in system tray
+ Fixed crashes with 'Zoom-Hack'

Latest Update: 04.08.24 [ WORKING ]
Virustotal ( it's heavily obfuscated, may give false positives, u're free to use it or not ):

Game keep closing im using extremee injector
Old Yesterday, 23:39   #1147

ı will try it

Tags
speedhack, teleport, waithack