Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/11/2024, 23:38   #4861

elite*gold: 0
Any recommended scripts right now? and do any people in here have any experience with cado-lolscript and lol-script?
Old 06/12/2024, 02:51   #4862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakupkp View Post
Any recommended scripts right now? and do any people in here have any experience with cado-lolscript and lol-script?
For public ones, I would recommend you Cado over LS.

For private ones, I would recommend you Imperial over PSVG if you have a tight budget to summit to and do not care privacy leaking. Otherwise, PSVG all the way ^ ^

Cado
The cheapest one compare to others.
Semi public, currently slotted but anyone can get slotted in.
Friendly Owner and okayish community.
Very nice website and content design.
They have their own spoofer.

Still is a public platform, will be targeted sooner or later but it has less exposure and users than LS, and currently no ban report from the community.
Disclaimer: I never used Cado but those are what I observed since vanguard.

LS
They have their own spoofer(likely just placebo, let you play more within a short period of time)
Many addons and devs are working on their platform, likely to be the one with most configurable and updated champs.

As public as possible, even having their own meme spreading over the internet now.
Very hard to set up and use, lots of errors during usage based on the feedbacks/posts from their community.
Very arrogant owner and super toxic community with non-stop bs/sexual/racist chat in their discord server(even from their staff).
Currently Riot's No.1 target to get focused on, so as long as you touch it you are marked to get banned, just the matter of the time.

Disclaimer: I never used LS but those are what I observed since vanguard.

PSVG
They are updated very promptly after patch(if they are awake of course), almost instant.
Super small but friendly community, with no sexual/racist/bs chats which are very common in other platforms.
Super easy to set up and use, no silly limitations like many others.
Super fast and responsive actions but yet very legit look.
Small but high-quality champion pools, quantity does not equal quality.
New features and champions are being added as requested.
NOT A SINGLE BAN SINCE THEY STARTED IN 2023.

Considered to be very expensive if safety is not on the top of your list, if you like to spam accounts to rage disrespectfully like losers on LS, please do not come.
Very hard to enter, you might considered to be lucky to get approved, however no privacy leaking like Imperial, which is a plus.
Staff not always online when needed due to time zone(case by case)
Small community(currently 7/10 slots filled) for people enjoy a big group(case by case again)

Disclaimer: I'm currently using PSVG, so those are based on my own opinions, others may have different thoughts.

Imperial
Super safe just like PSVG, not hearing any ban report from them since pre-vanguard.
Probably the best external currently on the market.
Reasonable price considered to be a private with both above standard quality and safety.

Expensive than most but not as expensive as PSVG, currently has entry fee halfed.
Very hard to enter, you will need to sacrifice your own privacy just to cheat on a game seems a big nono to most of people.
Somewhat still has room to improve, but due to being external, likely the limitation is there.

Disclaimer: Those feedbacks are based on few Imperial users I talked to.
Old 06/12/2024, 03:03   #4863

where we can find Cado?
Old 06/12/2024, 11:05   #4864

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Chloe View Post
It's your opinion and review, but don't base on something that as you clearly state: you didn't use and only "observed".

If you are observing enough, then you'd already noticed that Cado is in fact another toir copy like Holyness. Being that said, no way it's anywhere near LS level to be compared.

Regarding LS Spoofer, it is not placebo as you claim. If you are HWID banned (VAN 152), LS will bypass it and this is proven. Same thing if you get your account banned.
The rest I'm not even going to continue to reply since you never used and only "observed". It's normal for such a large public platform to get some bad apples and spam when they get banned after bad behavior.
Best thing is always to try yourself.
Old 06/12/2024, 11:38   #4865

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
It's your opinion and review, but don't base on something that as you clearly state: you didn't use and only "observed".

If you are observing enough, then you'd already noticed that Cado is in fact another toir copy like Holyness. Being that said, no way it's anyway near LS level to be compared.

Regarding LS Spoofer, it is not placebo as you claim. If you are HWID banned (VAN 152), LS will bypass it and this is proven. Same thing if you get your account banned.
The rest I'm not even going to continue to reply since you never used and only "observed". It's normal for such a large public platform to get some bad apples and spam when they get banned after bad behavior.
Stop protecting LS for a license, I know that you are in LS’ inner circle of friends.
Have some pride, fiercely protecting something as bad as LS just for a free license is pathetic.

Quote:
If you are observing enough, then you'd already noticed that Cado is in fact another toir copy like Holyness. Being that said, no way it's anyway near LS level to be compared.
Honestly, Toir/Holyness was decent for its price before Vanguard and I would choose it over LS without a doubt. Some things (if not all) are definitely better in Toir than in LS. I don’t think that discrediting other platforms to promote your friend is a good thing.
Old 06/12/2024, 13:02   #4866

[quote=Little Chloe;39992956]For public ones, I would recommend you Cado over LS.

For private ones, I would recommend you Imperial over PSVG if you have a tight budget to summit to and do not care privacy leaking. Otherwise, PSVG all the way ^ ^

Cado

Still is a public platform, will be targeted sooner or later but it has less exposure and users than LS, and currently no ban report from the community.
cado is just a toir paste that's exactly like holyness which gets you banned because like holyness its detected since its just toir. Its also LS is cheaper than cado and the staff aren't very helpful when it comes to anything related to bans and just tell you its not possible and to fill out a ban report form
Old 06/12/2024, 22:36   #4867

elite*gold: 24
first page now shows imperial also on detected just when everyone was reporting such good things about it.
Old 06/13/2024, 02:05   #4868

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muro View Post
first page now shows imperial also on detected just when everyone was reporting such good things about it.
DANG IT..

Quote:

If you are observing enough, then you'd already noticed that Cado is in fact another toir copy like Holyness. Being that said, no way it's anywhere near LS level to be compared.

That's why I have put a disclaimer at the end of each platform review, people should always take a gain of salt when viewing those reviews, my words should not be taken as 100% facts :P
Old 06/13/2024, 07:21   #4869

Haven't really played league in awhile but popping in and out of this thread to see what's new. Seems like vanguard is reeking havoc. Best of luck league cheat scene!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2024, 14:48   #4870

Wow didnt expect imperial to get detected. Vanguard is a hard enemy i guess
Old 06/13/2024, 16:08   #4871

Been using LS for 4 days now no bans or anything people who are getting banned probably don't know how to inject correctly or have used cheats in the past and are salty cus they are stupid and want to blame it on best platform on market ^^
Old 06/13/2024, 19:50   #4872

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansen4200 View Post
Been using LS for 4 days now no bans or anything people who are getting banned probably don't know how to inject correctly or have used cheats in the past and are salty cus they are stupid and want to blame it on best platform on market ^^
i dont think any of the scripts on the list is detected atm besides gos(public) and bgx windows public. Even hanbot is ud atm but ofc it will probably not be too many weeks before its dtc again. This list is a joke
Old 06/13/2024, 21:10   #4873

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muro View Post
yea but not all users got banned.
Old 06/19/2024, 15:29   #4874

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Chloe View Post
For public ones, I would recommend you Cado over LS.

Cado

LS
They have their own spoofer(likely just placebo, let you play more within a short period of time)
Many addons and devs are working on their platform, likely to be the one with most configurable and updated champs.

As public as possible, even having their own meme spreading over the internet now.
Very hard to set up and use, lots of errors during usage based on the feedbacks/posts from their community.
Very arrogant owner and super toxic community with non-stop bs/sexual/racist chat in their discord server(even from their staff).
Currently Riot's No.1 target to get focused on, so as long as you touch it you are marked to get banned, just the matter of the time.

PSVG
They are updated very promptly after patch(if they are awake of course), almost instant.
Super small but friendly community, with no sexual/racist/bs chats which are very common in other platforms.
Super easy to set up and use, no silly limitations like many others.
Super fast and responsive actions but yet very legit look.
Small but high-quality champion pools, quantity does not equal quality.
New features and champions are being added as requested.
NOT A SINGLE BAN SINCE THEY STARTED IN 2023.

Considered to be very expensive if safety is not on the top of your list, if you like to spam accounts to rage disrespectfully like losers on LS, please do not come.
Very hard to enter, you might considered to be lucky to get approved, however no privacy leaking like Imperial, which is a plus.
Staff not always online when needed due to time zone(case by case)
Small community(currently 7/10 slots filled) for people enjoy a big group(case by case again)

Disclaimer: I'm currently using PSVG, so those are based on my own opinions, others may have different thoughts.

Imperial
Super safe just like PSVG, not hearing any ban report from them since pre-vanguard.
Probably the best external currently on the market.
Reasonable price considered to be a private with both above standard quality and safety.

Expensive than most but not as expensive as PSVG, currently has entry fee halfed.
Very hard to enter, you will need to sacrifice your own privacy just to cheat on a game seems a big nono to most of people.
Somewhat still has room to improve, but due to being external, likely the limitation is there.

Disclaimer: Those feedbacks are based on few Imperial users I talked to.
What is PSVG ? Link ?
Old 06/20/2024, 00:42   #4875

I honestly believe that Holyness should be put under the Untrusted category. Whenever someone joins and gets banned very shortly after because the dog water quality script is detected, the devs/support in the discord just try to gaslight the person by saying "you weren't banned instantly after 1 game so it must not be detected."

Proof:

The bottom feeders immediately attack anyone as soon as they claim they got banned using their **** platform. Here's just one of dozens of instances where someone gets banned 1-2 days after using detected platform and then they try to sell them a $100 spoofer.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script