Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/12/2023, 19:10   #3556

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagovl View Post
Thanks for all the information m8 =)
I think I'll try BGX sometime, even tho I'm a little concerned about this thing of needing a bypass.
LS would be perfect because I know LUA very well, used to use it in BoL and in Tibia servers I developed, but $100 monthly is like 2 months of salary of a brazilian like me =')
Maybe I'll try to apply to Bruhwalker too, let's see how it goes xD
Yeah BGX kinda needs Elysium bypass as well which makes it $95 a month (20+75 for bypass). Otherwise you'll get a wave every 3 months lmao.

LS Docs are here if you want to have a look:
Again though they are not the best with security and had a couple of waves last year, and 1 already this year.

Bruhwalker is a similiar price to LS. But maybe you can avoid sub if you're a dev for them, I'm not sure how they work with devs so you'll need to speak with the admins. Also they are LUA based for SDK and have no bans.
Old 04/12/2023, 22:18   #3557

LMAO I heard rumors that LS just exit scammed. LMAO poor scripters who paid 100$+ per month and was treated as subhuman by their 12-year-old moderators.

^%_^
Old 04/12/2023, 22:38   #3558

Quote:
Originally Posted by enhance11 View Post
Yeah BGX kinda needs Elysium bypass as well which makes it $95 a month (20+75 for bypass). Otherwise you'll get a wave every 3 months lmao.

LS Docs are here if you want to have a look:
Again though they are not the best with security and had a couple of waves last year, and 1 already this year.

Bruhwalker is a similiar price to LS. But maybe you can avoid sub if you're a dev for them, I'm not sure how they work with devs so you'll need to speak with the admins. Also they are LUA based for SDK and have no bans.
In my opinion if you're budget is 100$/monthly the best is ely+bgx.
Ls got detected and they have really long time to update
Bruhwalker is good but u have to pay more then 100$ fee to enrty
Old 04/13/2023, 04:16   #3559

I am new to LOL my budget is 200$ a month. What do you all recommend. I want my account to last but I want it where all I need to do is move my mouse and everything else is automatic. Please and thank you

EDIT: Something with no KYC. I am NOt giving out my details to some random on the internet.
Old 04/13/2023, 04:28   #3560

slotted.cc performance VS LS?
Any other platform (private or not) internal ones to recommend currently?

hows orbwalk with slotted.cc compared to L# or anything?

Ty in advance
Old 04/13/2023, 04:31   #3561

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicness70 View Post
I am new to LOL my budget is 200$ a month. What do you all recommend. I want my account to last but I want it where all I need to do is move my mouse and everything else is automatic. Please and thank you

EDIT: Something with no KYC. I am NOt giving out my details to some random on the internet.
U can go with private zenbot or bruhwalker

If u dont want the verification go with ely+bgx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post

Ty in advance
Private Zenbot is rlly great in my opinion
Old 04/13/2023, 06:10   #3562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo95kun View Post
U can go with private zenbot or bruhwalker

If u dont want the verification go with ely+bgx

Private Zenbot is rlly great in my opinion
zenbot or bruhwalker Do they ask for ID? also ely+bgx are they safe on the list it shows bgx detected
Old 04/13/2023, 06:12   #3563

can someone say why VisionDoge is untrusted ?

there stay nothing
Old 04/13/2023, 07:34   #3564

elite*gold: 48
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post

Ty in advance
slotted compared to ls is hard 2 say. performance wise i would say that ls is a little better but with slotted you buy a safe provider (undetected since 2021) and an awesome community. tried alot in the past months and ill def. stay with slotted. great community, enough features and dev's react fast 2 feedback. updates r compared to ls / bgx kinda slow BUT they compensate time and if it takes a little longer you gonna get extra days. imo thats more than fair even if you cant play for 1 or 2 days.
Old 04/13/2023, 11:03   #3565

Quote:
Originally Posted by epicness70 View Post
zenbot or bruhwalker Do they ask for ID? also ely+bgx are they safe on the list it shows bgx detected
bgx is detected but if u use the bypass 'ely' (elysium)with bgx, u bypass League anticheat when using bgx. Resulting in u bypassing bans/bgx will be undetected.
Old 04/13/2023, 13:42   #3566

Does LS have a guilded or discord again? Or did they shutdoen the communication with everyone
Old 04/13/2023, 17:36   #3567

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangceo View Post
bgx is detected but if u use the bypass 'ely' (elysium)with bgx, u bypass League anticheat when using bgx. Resulting in u bypassing bans/bgx will be undetected.
I see! is BGX a really good option for what I am looking for. Legit all I need to do is move my mouse? I don't understand the game at all just want to try it out.
Old 04/13/2023, 18:42   #3568

Quote:
Originally Posted by Name in Cache View Post
slotted compared to ls is hard 2 say. performance wise i would say that ls is a little better but with slotted you buy a safe provider (undetected since 2021) and an awesome community. tried alot in the past months and ill def. stay with slotted. great community, enough features and dev's react fast 2 feedback. updates r compared to ls / bgx kinda slow BUT they compensate time and if it takes a little longer you gonna get extra days. imo thats more than fair even if you cant play for 1 or 2 days.
From my experience, LS provides much smoother gameplay with better champ logic. Slotted.cc's best feature is their security. Beyond that, I think the experience of using it is pretty meh. Laggy overlay, bugs, varying script quality, etc. But great community!
LS is very comfortable to play with, but they've been offline for quite a while now and they always get detected in ban waves. Not worth the price IMO.

Although I really enjoy playing with LS, I think BGX is a nobrainer instead due to the value proposition And if you value security and want to pay 75$ for it, get the elysium bypass with BGX. Alternatively ZenBot Private has great security, but IMO a bit worse performance than BGX.
Old 04/13/2023, 19:50   #3569

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankyboie View Post
From my experience, LS provides much smoother gameplay with better champ logic. Slotted.cc's best feature is their security. Beyond that, I think the experience of using it is pretty meh. Laggy overlay, bugs, varying script quality, etc. But great community!
LS is very comfortable to play with, but they've been offline for quite a while now and they always get detected in ban waves. Not worth the price IMO.

Although I really enjoy playing with LS, I think BGX is a nobrainer instead due to the value proposition And if you value security and want to pay 75$ for it, get the elysium bypass with BGX. Alternatively ZenBot Private has great security, but IMO a bit worse performance than BGX.
What's the difference between ZenBot (at zenbot . gg) and ZenBot Private?

Also, I've tried WSReborn and ****, it's logics are pretty bad, and farm is very innacurate too (maybe I'm too used to old BoL and SAC :P)
Old 04/13/2023, 20:59   #3570

Quote:
Originally Posted by yagovl View Post
What's the difference between ZenBot (at zenbot . gg) and ZenBot Private?

Also, I've tried WSReborn and ****, it's logics are pretty bad, and farm is very innacurate too (maybe I'm too used to old BoL and SAC :P)
The public zenbot is detected and will get you banned very quickly. The 'private' zenbot is more expensive but is not detected and is more up to date as well.

Private is $150 entry and $100 a month.
Public is like $20 or something, but not worth your time.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script