Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/16/2023, 01:31   #3586

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
i think Holyness needs a recheck of rating.
I think OK- is an accurate rating for the actual performance of the script(s). It's good value if you're looking for UD script, but logic, orb and evade is OK-.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2023, 09:55   #3587

is bgx still detected?
Old 04/16/2023, 17:13   #3588

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicrev View Post
is bgx still detected?
If you care about an account you should never use raw BGX on it. And only if accounts aren't instant banned it doesn't mean the script is UD.
Old 04/16/2023, 22:13   #3589

Quote:
is bgx still detected?
Actually not but bgx usually get caught every month
Old 04/16/2023, 23:17   #3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
If you care about an account you should never use raw BGX on it. And only if accounts aren't instant banned it doesn't mean the script is UD.
Yeah I know, i mean sometimes its detected and gets banned within days, othertimes it takes months. I was wondering if it is still banned within days or have they fixed it.
Old 04/17/2023, 01:06   #3591

Quote:
Yeah I know, i mean sometimes its detected and gets banned within days, othertimes it takes months. I was wondering if it is still banned within days or have they fixed it.
Actually is fixed, is ud since the last banwave in early of april.

Basically if u play on ****** accounts is ok, it depends on u, you can play with raw bgx and get banned maybe in 1 week maybe in 1 month maybe in 3 month.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2023, 07:39   #3592

What’s everyone’s honest opinion here on zenbot
Old 04/17/2023, 13:33   #3593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo95kun View Post
Actually is fixed, is ud since the last banwave in early of april.

Basically if u play on ****** accounts is ok, it depends on u, you can play with raw bgx and get banned maybe in 1 week maybe in 1 month maybe in 3 month.
Quote:
just use it with elysium bypass, boom problem solved lmao
up since july 2022 and not getting a single ban wave
Old 04/17/2023, 15:00   #3594

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo95kun View Post
Actually not but bgx usually get caught every month
okay so you can tell they are UD? Who said riot doesn't simply flag them already? BGX is currently one of the worst platforms in terms of security and you never know if riot just flags but doesn't ban. If you remember the last wave they just flagged all plats
Old 04/17/2023, 21:31   #3595

Okay, I have to write this - don't buy Holyness if you don't want to lose your nerve. It may be UD, but it doesn't matter when half the functionality is down and the orbwalker sucks ****. Evade, too. Plus, everything on this platform is ****** up. The creator of this copy of the toir simply can upload a new version of the software, without even saying what has been changed in it. When you download it, you have a picture of exhaust icon all over the monitor screen and you have to figure out how to turn it off, because they're ****** up to mention it.

What's the deal with BGX? Does everything work fine after the latest patch? I'm seriously considering buying Elysium and a BGX subscription. I used to play it when it was still UD. Holyness is such a giga ****. Nothing works there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2023, 21:57   #3596

anyone knows any free/cheap script to get ban after 1 game or 2? need to test something
Old 04/18/2023, 05:34   #3597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyackk View Post
Okay, I have to write this - don't buy Holyness if you don't want to lose your nerve. It may be UD, but it doesn't matter when half the functionality is down and the orbwalker sucks ****. Evade, too. Plus, everything on this platform is ****** up. The creator of this copy of the toir simply can upload a new version of the software, without even saying what has been changed in it. When you download it, you have a picture of exhaust icon all over the monitor screen and you have to figure out how to turn it off, because they're ****** up to mention it.

What's the deal with BGX? Does everything work fine after the latest patch? I'm seriously considering buying Elysium and a BGX subscription. I used to play it when it was still UD. Holyness is such a giga ****. Nothing works there.
BGX is working fine after the update. Most likely still detected without Elysium, but no issues regarding the functionality of the cheat.
Old 04/18/2023, 06:59   #3598

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
okay so you can tell they are UD? Who said riot doesn't simply flag them already? BGX is currently one of the worst platforms in terms of security and you never know if riot just flags but doesn't ban. If you remember the last wave they just flagged all plats
Basically we can't say it.

I agree with u about the security as i said bgx is ok if u play on a ****** account and u are not considering the ban waves
Old 04/18/2023, 09:37   #3599

elite*gold: 5
Hello Broeki, would you mind telling me what leads you to put us on a scam list? We are officially partnered with holyness so we are not any toir paste. We are rebrand of holyness that is based on your base but it’s being developed with constant updated and running undetected as it should. FiveSense have a big name since FiveM scene and ngrhook for Fortnite being on a scammer list without any proofs just by personal opinion is not a reason to be there. If you do make a research and try to get some proofs you would know we are under Holyness. Thanks
Old 04/18/2023, 09:41   #3600

It always depends on what you want, if you want something that is ud (nothing is ud forever!) you have to spend 100 euros plus and that can also be dt. I use bgx for the following reasons, very fast updates good performance, good payment options. 20 euros is a great price for the thing. i just have fun watching how fast i can get how far, the whole thing of course with accs which i don't care at all and most of the people who write here I want something that is ud blah blah are not willing to pay 100 entry for a platform that costs another 70+ per month.
and if you do that, 70% of people get a manual ban because they just can't play legit without pressing 24/7 space or have turn on evade better than faker wannabe evade

i play 2 weeks now from gold to dia no ban!!!

sry for my bad eng its translated

stay healthy

delaplito

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script