Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] GydrusBot 2.0

Discussion on [BOT] GydrusBot 2.0 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow [BOT] GydrusBot 2.0

Hello, I'll be brief and let the screenshots speak for themselves.

I offer you GydrusBot 2.0 new version, the most stable and advanced Mass Botting tool out there.
More than 2 years in the market, lot of old and happy customers.

Main Dashboard

Credentials Overview

Add Accounts

Settings

Export Accounts

Server Tables

Server Items

Manage and edit Servers

Adding Custom Names

History Logs

Automated Tasks

As you can see, features and customizability are plentiful.
You have pretty much every single thing you need to bot and the tools to meet any need.

Some of the features that really put Gydrus apart from other platforms are:

• Highly Customizable dashboard
  • Utmost stability and perfomance
  • VMs Manager (cloning, deleting, starting, etc directly in your PC and through web dashboard)
  • Super Advanced Servers Tab, giving you all accounts in each server with their VM Clone number, one click away from accesing the manager. Even telling you if there is a missing VM.
  • Self healing software, if there are errors, it will restart by itself, same with dead VMs, there is a feature that turns ON inactive VMs.
  • Automated Tasks for accounts. You schedule certain account updates that happen when your filter meets an account's settings, then updates it. For example, make account play until level 23, wait 12h, play 1 game every 17h until it has completed 6 missions. All of this automated, you can pretty much schedule complete and complex shifts for your accounts.
  • Great after-sales support offered by me, the developer.

Price on bulk licenses can be discussed, talk to me directly on discord kilo#8462

Join our discord!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2022, 11:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My personal review of GydrusBot:

Dashboard: The dashboard is very well organized and has a neat UI, all the functions on it work perfectly fine and overall it's very responsive and good.

The botting software itself: It's probably one of the best I've seen, if you use the recommended settings kilo gives you then the banrate is pretty much 0%, out of 1.5k-2k accounts only 1 or 2 were banned due to botting. Also, it's very light meaning you can run 20+ VMs per system, other bots struggle to go over 18/19 (Ofcourse this depends on the specs of the system you're using)

Pricing: the prices are very decent, even cheaper than other known public botting softwares, although this only applies if you purchase in bulk, if you're planning on buying 1-10 licenses then expect the usual prices like all the other providers.

Support: probably the strongest point here, There's a documentation page on the website that tells you step by step on how to setup and start using the bot, I've also asked kilo probably more than 30 questions and he was always able to answer all of them with 0 hesitation and his responses are always helpful and easy to understand.

Overall in my experience GydrusBot have been nothing but good and I will always recommend it to anyone who wants to bot accounts.
Old 06/06/2022, 16:34   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

A long time ago I was using other bots. I dont even look at other bots since I use Gydrus. With the updates the bot has improved a lot.

If you ask me, the most advanced bot for League of Legends right now. Stable and continuously updated. All kinds of customization available. There is not even the feature that I said "it would be better if it was" because everything is in.

Admin is caring and helpful. Ive been using it for over 1 year. As a Gydrus user, I thank them
Old 06/09/2022, 07:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76k2 View Post
My personal review of GydrusBot:

banrate is pretty much 0%, out of 1.5k-2k accounts only 1/2 were banned due to botting
Thats 50% not 0%.
Old 06/09/2022, 07:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
Thats 50% not 0%.
I meant 1 to 2 accounts were banned total out of the entire 1.5k-2k, will edit that mistake
Old 07/14/2022, 04:03   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Smile My Feedback

Gydrus is by far the most complete botting experience for League, I have not bothered with any other software since I found Gydrus.

Reasons I use Gydrus:

Setup is fast, easy, and well documented.

The web dashboard is simple to use for basic and advanced users, with automation features to send accounts directly to databases or licensing software and Discord webhooks for notifications.

The bots performance is very good, able to run upwards of 50 VMs on a single server running a 5800X.

Gydrus is also extremely stable with uptime of well over 30 days on multiple servers.

Pricing scales with quantity as well for larger users.

The staff are very helpful and fast to reply to any issues.
Old 07/15/2022, 12:02   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

any chance of giving trial to test before buying bro ?
sorry im new to this i dont know if it will suit me or not so i can decide thanks for understanding in advance
Old 07/15/2022, 16:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by reko_killer View Post
any chance of giving trial to test before buying bro ?
sorry im new to this i dont know if it will suit me or not so i can decide thanks for understanding in advance
Hey sure, we offer trials, hit me up on Discord.
Old 08/20/2022, 07:20   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Feedback

I have tried every League of Legends Bot in the Market.
GydrusBot by far is the the unbeatable #1

Setup:
Setup is really easy, you get all information on how to get started.
You will be provided with an ready to go Virtual Machine.
Extract it > Put in your Credentials > Enjoy botting.
It was never easier for me to setup my whole botfarm and new servers.

Manage:
Gydrus Manager and the Web-Dashboard is a dream for every botter.
From Mass editing your accounts to servers - everything is possible.

The Task feature is amazing, you can make every possible setting in your mind for your botting experience.
Want your bot to change game rotation on an specific level or mission counter? No problem with his Task-Feature.

Stability
Tbh. that is the most important part on running on big botfarms.
I have never been so satisified with an bot before then with Gydrus.
The bot runs so stable, the manager does all the work for you. No more fixing single vms or checking vms if they are still running.
Gydrusbot is unstoppable.

-
Regularly updates and new features. The bot is by far the #1 but Gydrus is still trying to even make it better every week.
He give you top support from the begining to the end. Same for new customers.
Very humble and supportive owner, never felt to dumb to ask a question.

Once you go Gydrus - You will never go back
Old 09/13/2022, 22:13   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

as a customer and also a developer i can vouch for this bot , it has pretty much all u need in one place , prices are amazing , performance is outstanding , customer support is beyond describe , 100% recommended
Old 09/14/2022, 08:19   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

If you want to start botting, you can't go wrong with GydrusBot.

The bot is very customizable, the "tasks" option allows you to setup the bot the way you like it, you can literally automate everything from A to Z once you get your bots going.
The dashboard is well-designed and allows you to monitor and control the accounts smoothly.
The pricing for the bot and the cloud service if you can't afford your own servers is the best you can find in the market.
Not a single ban in all riot regions so far on all accounts.
Very professional. helpful and knowledgeable owner. He helped me setup everything from scratch (the bot has a very thorough guide and documentation on how to set it up, I am just dumb).
The owner keeps updating the bot on regular basis to support all current events.
Old 09/22/2022, 23:42   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 117
The Black Market: 102/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by boopel1 View Post
Gydrus is by far the most complete botting experience for League, I have not bothered with any other software since I found Gydrus.

Reasons I use Gydrus:

Setup is fast, easy, and well documented.

The web dashboard is simple to use for basic and advanced users, with automation features to send accounts directly to databases or licensing software and Discord webhooks for notifications.

The bots performance is very good, able to run upwards of 50 VMs on a single server running a 5800X.

Gydrus is also extremely stable with uptime of well over 30 days on multiple servers.

Pricing scales with quantity as well for larger users.

The staff are very helpful and fast to reply to any issues.
what gpu did u have in this server?
Old 01/24/2023, 19:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Feelz I View Post
what gpu did u have in this server?
For the GPU the only important thing is that you have enough VRAM, ~32-64mb per VM, you can use integrated graphics even, it will work fine. CPU is the most important component for botting.
Old 12/05/2023, 12:01   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this still one of the better bots to use?

Tags
automated, bot, gydrus, level 0-30