Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Hunt: Showdown Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BTT - Presents : Stream Proof - Hunt Showdown Cheat

Discussion on BTT - Presents : Stream Proof - Hunt Showdown Cheat within the Hunt: Showdown Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 18
Arrow BTT - Presents : Stream Proof - Hunt Showdown Cheat

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Package:
All of the current and future products listed in the "premium" channel
on my Discord for just 750€ / Lifetime

Showcase

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 11/28/2023, 13:02   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Great cheat for a decent price. The silent aim is working flawlessly and making you look legit as well if you're not choosing the "Head" option.
ESP is clean, setup is fast and easy and the seller is very friendly as well.

Only downsides for me are that you cannot turn off the ESP for your own teammates and there is no visibility check for the ESP. Also i didn't see an option to save your setting so you have to configure everything every restart of the game.

Other than that a very nice product, as for security I've only been using it for a couple of days but I think it's safe and stable, will update after a month.

Best regards.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2024, 15:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would love to see a "visibility check" on all the visual options. Also a visible only CHAMS would be great...

The game is way too easy with permanent ESP, you just cleanup lobby after lobby and it gets boring too quickly