Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Halo Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎✅ UNDETECTED 🎮 Halo Infinite Cheat + Halo MCC Cheat 🎮 Aimbot/ESP/EXPLOITS 💯

Discussion on 💎✅ UNDETECTED 🎮 Halo Infinite Cheat + Halo MCC Cheat 🎮 Aimbot/ESP/EXPLOITS 💯 within the Halo Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/21/2021, 05:28   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 52
looks good

it looks really grate and i was ok filling everything out till i read that they will need id i trust no one with my photo id.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 10:56   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Application

Hello,

I was wondering where I submit or find this application please.
Old 11/21/2021, 12:52   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 13
$140 for a game with no anti cheat atm. Btw guys this hack won't work once they add an anti cheat in december lol.
Old 11/21/2021, 19:09   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Applied and got denied
Old 11/21/2021, 20:30   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedAim View Post
$140 for a game with no anti cheat atm. Btw guys this hack won't work once they add an anti cheat in december lol.
Halo Infinite's anti-cheat is currently active. They would never release a competitive shooter without some sort of anti-cheat.

Cheats like aimjunkies have already gotten bans because people are trying to use any **** script to get an advantage. Besides banning blatant cheater, their anti-cheat system is already gathering data on potential cheaters and you should expect mass ban waves once the game releases. using trash open public cheats may work for now but in 2-3 weeks all those people who bought cheap cheats are going to get HWID banned.

This cheat however, is much safer to use since it's private and therefore less detectable. Good cheats are almost always private and more expensive.

Halo may buff up their anti-cheat but developers will always find a way around it. Don't expect their anti-cheat to be that good anyways since 343 has taken a "less intrusive" development for their anti-cheat. This means it isn't as aggressive as other anti-cheat implementations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2021, 20:53   #51

elite*gold: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolvedAim View Post
Our product is for Halo Infintie AND Halo MCC. MCC uses EasyAntiCheat, and the infinite product is already prepared for EAC to be added to infinite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsick View Post
Hello,

I was wondering where I submit or find this application please.
You can find instructions on the purchase link page:
Old 11/21/2021, 22:01   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Your on a reddit clip about hackers lmaoo for that infinite promo
Old 11/22/2021, 01:12   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

applied and got denied. even put the effort into the application as requested. whatever I guess
Old 11/22/2021, 15:16   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipiyb View Post
Any plans to make its stream proof just asking not like I really care tbh
The cheat hooks the steam overlay so if you use the right streaming settings then the cheat will be stream proof!
Old 11/22/2021, 19:33   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memorialize View Post
Halo Infinite's anti-cheat is currently active. They would never release a competitive shooter without some sort of anti-cheat.

Cheats like aimjunkies have already gotten bans because people are trying to use any **** script to get an advantage. Besides banning blatant cheater, their anti-cheat system is already gathering data on potential cheaters and you should expect mass ban waves once the game releases. using trash open public cheats may work for now but in 2-3 weeks all those people who bought cheap cheats are going to get HWID banned.

This cheat however, is much safer to use since it's private and therefore less detectable. Good cheats are almost always private and more expensive.

Halo may buff up their anti-cheat but developers will always find a way around it. Don't expect their anti-cheat to be that good anyways since 343 has taken a "less intrusive" development for their anti-cheat. This means it isn't as aggressive as other anti-cheat implementations.
It's not really "private" as it's listed on a public forum as popular as ePVP :P

Will watch this thread though, currently looking for trustworthy cheese. But 18 posts is a little sus, will wait for some proper reviews
Old 11/24/2021, 17:38   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipa120 View Post
It's not really "private" as it's listed on a public forum as popular as ePVP :P

Will watch this thread though, currently looking for trustworthy cheese. But 18 posts is a little sus, will wait for some proper reviews
Epvp is used as a method of advertising the cheat.

The cheat is private because you still need to apply and verify your ID.

Public cheats are any cheat that you can simply buy and download without any restrictions.

I purchased It and it works extremely well.

I personally haven't used the ESP too much but the aimbot is so smooth. You can make it look super legit or mega rage.

Highly recommend getting it if you're in the market. My research has shown that a lot of other cheats out there are garbage copy and pastes that are getting people banned super fast.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2021, 02:14   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Not sure how to even get approved tbh. Applied and answered as well as i could and got denied =/
Old 11/26/2021, 03:25   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezz Exchange View Post
Our product is for Halo Infintie AND Halo MCC. MCC uses EasyAntiCheat, and the infinite product is already prepared for EAC to be added to infinite.

You can find instructions on the purchase link page:
The link that you provided doesn't really give good instructions on how to apply because the link that was provided in the thread that you created does not return the same info and URL that you provided in the image on your website nor does it show any of the questions in the application/ticket.

I'll gladly fill out the application when it looks possible.

Edit: I manually typed in the URL that you had in your image, but you should probably fix that.
Old 11/26/2021, 17:53   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

come on man
Old 11/26/2021, 19:19   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyrus View Post
The link that you provided doesn't really give good instructions on how to apply because the link that was provided in the thread that you created does not return the same info and URL that you provided in the image on your website nor does it show any of the questions in the application/ticket.

I'll gladly fill out the application when it looks possible.

Edit: I manually typed in the URL that you had in your image, but you should probably fix that.
Hello,

I have tested the links and they all work for me? I sent you a direct message on Elitepvp, so I can assist you better.

Regards,

Spezz