Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hwid ban any way to save my self ? 'computer'

Discussion on hwid ban any way to save my self ? 'computer' within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hwid ban any way to save my self ? 'computer'

recently got hwid banned i tried everything in slothytech guide, i manage to make one entire game then no matter what i try i still get kicked please help i love this game i just wanted to help my gf get more crowns and now im here
Old 07/24/2024, 02:08   #2

Hello, Soltera Spoofer is here to help I can give you a free one-time key just DM me. Soltera is a new spoofer I’m giving out free day keys to people who will give me a review. I can answer any questions you may have im here to help.
Old 07/24/2024, 18:45   #3

You’re better off getting sickk services and never cheating again. Seems like you don’t know enough about the cheating scene to be using cheats or temp spoofers
Old 07/30/2024, 13:57   #4

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 1,240
You try something like this ?

Old 07/31/2024, 20:29   #5

elite*gold: 15744
The Black Market: 422/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimjimkiller42 View Post
recently got hwid banned i tried everything in slothytech guide, i manage to make one entire game then no matter what i try i still get kicked please help i love this game i just wanted to help my gf get more crowns and now im here
Sounds like a spoofing issue and they still got something tagged in your system, since you wanna return and prob play legit I would recommend a perm spoof. Slothytech has some good guides but ive only seen his stuff work on tarkov personally.

Tags
#hwdiban