Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rubylab.pl legit?

Discussion on Rubylab.pl legit? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Rubylab.pl legit?

Hey,

anyone know if rubylab.pl is legit? can anyone vouch on here or have any media?
Old 03/14/2023, 00:59   #2

This site is a scam site. The meaning of the sale(discount) they say is over is a lie. Because they put it on the notice that it's still on sale on December 02. They say that it is their mistake and that it is still on sale on the main homepage. Also, giving me a 12-month subscription for an extra $60 just because they made a mistake is a typical scam and they think they're trying to get me extra money. Check out the conversation the admin and I had below. Anyone would think this is a scam. I'll leave the judgment up to you.

they also scam csgo rust valorant cheat

image Link : imgur.com/a/oB7Ylp3
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2023, 17:03   #3

elite*gold: 220
The Black Market: 412/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by decpher View Post
Hey,

anyone know if rubylab.pl is legit? can anyone vouch on here or have any media?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomXan View Post
did you bought it? im also intrested
If you searched it on elitepvpers, you would find one legit list (not in the fortnite section) where its listed as scam.

I remember them, they have been spamming all over the place on elitepvpers and there were a few scam reports.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2023, 11:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
If you searched it on elitepvpers, you would find one legit list (not in the fortnite section) where its listed as scam.

I remember them, they have been spamming all over the place on elitepvpers and there were a few scam reports.
Thanks for this xenos
Old 03/16/2023, 22:29   #5

elite*gold: 13
Hey there, i have a brand called Ruby Solutions, and we made our own fortnite cheat and we are looking for trusted people to test it and vouch for us, if you like the cheat and it suits your desires, you can buy a weekly or monthly subscription, i will give you 1 day trial key to test it. Don't under estimate us, our cheat is very undetected.

Have a nice day.