Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[umbrella.gg] [03-09-2024 UP] 🎯 Aimbot 🎯 Triggerbot 👁️ Draggable ESP 🛡️ Never DTC

Discussion on [umbrella.gg] [03-09-2024 UP] 🎯 Aimbot 🎯 Triggerbot 👁️ Draggable ESP 🛡️ Never DTC within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/16/2022, 08:43   #31

elite*gold: 121
Fortnite Software Update:

- Blue screen issue fixed
- Controller Support removed (temporarily)
- Updated to the last game update
Old 04/18/2022, 04:06   #32

Fortnite Software Update:

Aimbot
[+] Added Desync (use with caution, you can get manual banned from using that)
[+] Added Team Filter

ESP
[+] Added ESP Preview
[+] Added Current Weapon ESP
[+] Added Ammo Bar ESP
[+] Now ESP tabs are separated between TEAM, ENEMY, BOTS, OTHERS, and GLOBALS.

New update video is OUT:
Old 05/03/2022, 23:56   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So apparently I got banned for having a "decompiler" running on my pc. This would be impossible since I had restarted my pc due to having a error on the loader. IDA nor other decompilers on my pc run on startup and the only thing I did prior to opening the loader was spoof my hwid like I did in the past. IDK it could've banned me due to my hwid not matching the one on my last load but the forum moderator still hasn't gotten in touch with me and it's been 3 days now. He's been active on both the public and private discord but seems to not be responding to my dm's.

Proof:
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2022, 11:17   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 57198
The Black Market: 257/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,177
Everyone, this is no discussion thread, either you post feedback if you have a verified trade and/or proof (screenshots) or your posts will get deleted. We also do not tolerate trashtalk by competing cheat-sellers, mind your own business instead starting flamewars.
Old 05/16/2022, 19:20   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review for this cheat after 1 week of usage:

Aimbot: For rage is good but if you want legit aimbot this is not it
Esp: Only Players,NPC,Bots options are working (and these are sometimes glitchy), the rest are kinda broken, the Chest ESP is showing Chests from 500M away but doesn't show chests that are near you.
Detection: Not a single ban after 1week of using and i dropped matches with 20+ kills but using only ESP, i suggest buying an account with some skins if you want to look legit, youre gonna look sus and get a lot of reports if you are gonna be a Default Skin.
Menu: Glitchy also and you can't move it, you need to press more than 1 time to activate a feature
Overall: The cheat is good, im not gonna complain about other things, the only thing that upsets me is the price change from 60usd to 150usd and most of the things are glitchy. I recommend this cheat but if you have money for me 150usd for this cheat its too much.
Old 05/16/2022, 23:39   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBHOP View Post
Review for this cheat after 1 week of usage:

Aimbot: For rage is good but if you want legit aimbot this is not it
Esp: Only Players,NPC,Bots options are working (and these are sometimes glitchy), the rest are kinda broken, the Chest ESP is showing Chests from 500M away but doesn't show chests that are near you.
Detection: Not a single ban after 1week of using and i dropped matches with 20+ kills but using only ESP, i suggest buying an account with some skins if you want to look legit, youre gonna look sus and get a lot of reports if you are gonna be a Default Skin.
Menu: Glitchy also and you can't move it, you need to press more than 1 time to activate a feature
Overall: The cheat is good, im not gonna complain about other things, the only thing that upsets me is the price change from 60usd to 150usd and most of the things are glitchy. I recommend this cheat but if you have money for me 150usd for this cheat its too much.
I couldn't understand your review related with the aimbot. Can you please explain better why it is not good for legit? It has multihitbox and it is humanized to bypass the anti-cheat server side checks. The menu works fine for me. Same for the chest and other features. If you want, you can just join our private discord and create a ticket so we can check it better and fix if there's any issue with it. Here is the proof . We are just charging the price we think it is fair for an unique and undetected Fortnite Software. Once you create a ticket telling your issues, we will look in to fix it.
Old 05/17/2022, 14:43   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbrellasoftware View Post
I couldn't understand your review related with the aimbot. Can you please explain better why it is not good for legit? It has multihitbox and it is humanized to bypass the anti-cheat server side checks. The menu works fine for me. Same for the chest and other features. If you want, you can just join our private discord and create a ticket so we can check it better and fix if there's any issue with it. Here is the proof . We are just charging the price we think it is fair for an unique and undetected Fortnite Software. Once you create a ticket telling your issues, we will look in to fix it.
As i said, it doesn't show all the chests, its showing like half of them in a location. When i try to use the aimbot its kinda too obivious and sometimes the aimbot shoots above their head and miss all the shots, im not trying to bring hate im just saying my opinion.
Old 06/03/2022, 04:04   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very solid cheat, Friend has been using for months, and I have used for around almost 20 days, Has tons of features and haven't had any issues with bans in the tourney game modes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2022, 01:56   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
isnt yalls FN cheat undetected for both AC? Can play ranked on right?
Old 06/07/2022, 23:42   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGod View Post
isnt yalls FN cheat undetected for both AC? Can play ranked on right?
You can play ranked. it is ud on both ac.
Old 06/18/2022, 01:28   #41

New Update:
Old 06/20/2022, 00:30   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Looks very nice. But i think there should be some 1 day sub to test the cheat. I personally wouldn't pay straight 150$ on something i havent used. Anyway, good solution, good job
Old 06/20/2022, 01:10   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbiebli View Post
Looks very nice. But i think there should be some 1 day sub to test the cheat. I personally wouldn't pay straight 150$ on something i havent used. Anyway, good solution, good job
Thanks for your opinion. 1 day is unviable for us, people would purchase just to reverse it. What do you think about one week, it would be good for you?
Old 06/20/2022, 01:11   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thanks for your opinion. 1 day is unviable for us, people would purchase just to reverse it. What do you think about one week, it would be good for you?
Definitely. Thank you very much for the consideration

[UPDATE]

Dear Umbrella team,

You can just type that you will consider implementing a potential weekly subscription in your pricing scheme instead of asking me if one week sub would be good for me. Therefore implying that it is a viable option. Very disappointed with you guys. Very overpriced and not demand-driven pricing strategy. It is also a pity losing potential customers because you cannot provide an introduction-based weekly subscription so people can be confident on your product. I would personally have considered buying an annual subscription after trying for a week.Anyway i will look for something else.

All the best
Old 06/21/2022, 04:45   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbiebli View Post
Definitely. Thank you very much for the consideration

[UPDATE]

Dear Umbrella team,

You can just type that you will consider implementing a potential weekly subscription in your pricing scheme instead of asking me if one week sub would be good for me. Therefore implying that it is a viable option. Very disappointed with you guys. Very overpriced and not demand-driven pricing strategy. It is also a pity losing potential customers because you cannot provide an introduction-based weekly subscription so people can be confident on your product. I would personally have considered buying an annual subscription after trying for a week.Anyway i will look for something else.

All the best
We decided to not implement one-week subscriptions. I don't know why you are disappointed. I asked if it would be good, it was a yes or no question, dunno the problem with it. Our software is not overpriced, we are just charging the price we think it's fair for something decent, truly undetected, and unique. We have a showcase video, and features & requirements are listed on our website. It's not necessary to have a daily or even a weekly sub to test something that is fully explained and defined. Good luck looking for something else

Tags
aimbot, cheat, fortnite, hack, spoofer