Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Inofficial-Event-Release] SnowFlake - WebZen Flyff - Free Event Bot

Discussion on [Inofficial-Event-Release] SnowFlake - WebZen Flyff - Free Event Bot within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 117
Smile [Inofficial-Event-Release] SnowFlake - WebZen Flyff - Free Event Bot

SnowFlake - A free WebZen Flyff Event Bot
- brought to you by the flyffbot.net Team -

SnowFlake is an Event-Bot for all WebZen Flyff Server's. It's usage is free and so is the participation on this event. As of the upcoming Christmas time, we'd like to give something back to all of you out there, especially those who usually cannot afford a botting software. It's been a great year having contact with alot of you guys, and so we'd like to celebrate it by this little event.

This event has been approved by @, thanks for helping to realize this. And is unofficial in ments of it has nothing to do with e-pvp as itself. It's sponsored by us, the Flyffbot.net Team.

The event is basicly a race to the top5 of most Kill's made by a bot. And Usage Times will be as displayed below:

Usage-Release: 16. December 2019 - 0:00 GMT+1 (German Timezone)
Usage-Ending: 1. January 2020 - 0:00 GMT+1 (German Timezone)
Winner Announcement: 2. January 2020 - 20:00 GMT+1 (German Timezone)

- You may not try to cheat off the event in any way or form, attempts will lead to being disqualified from the event and usage of the bot.
- You may use the Bot with as many Characters as you wish, but only the latest started Bot will be counting for your ranking.
- You need to activate your Ranking in order to participate in the event, further detail's on that can be found on the part 'How to participate' later on.
- The usage is free to use, re-uploading or re-releasing on another platform other then by ourself and only on elitepvpers is not allowed.
- We do not take responsibility for any loss of accounts due to being banned by gamemasters due to player report's or whatsoever.
- You may ask for support on this Thread or on our Discord: but ONLY on the specific Snow-Flake Channel.

Setup:
1) Download the attachment and extract the folder (not on desktop or documents folder)
2) Exclude the folder from Antivirus & Defender (There are probably false positives detected)

How to use:
1) Start Snowflake (as many as you need)
2) Start FLYFF Clients (as many as you need)
3) Login to the game
4) Click on "Refresh Clients" :

5) Choose your Character and configurate the bot
6) Enjoy the grinding

To enter the Ranking you simply have to set your Username for the Event, as shown in this gif:

RankingName & Kills

RankPrize

Prizes are obtained from @Arazel™'s Shop which can also be found here:

And further Informations about Anubis can be found here:

We wish you all good luck on this event, and hope you'll enjoy this free release, as much as we do enjoy our botting community

Merry Christmas out there to everyone, since your game is running for itself, you can invest all your time into your family! <3

The Flyffbot.net Team
Thanks
11 Users
Old 12/15/2019, 22:48   #2
ベトナム警察

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 517/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,444
#sticked
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/16/2019, 14:57   #3

Ehrenmann
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2019, 16:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicket View Post
Ehrenmann
Nur das Beste, für die Besten
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2019, 16:41   #5

you can configure to FlyffBR?
Old 12/19/2019, 18:34   #6

full virus ...
Old 12/19/2019, 20:07   #7

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by myama93 View Post
you can configure to FlyffBR?
WebZen Flyff official only not fake BR official

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedu65 View Post
full virus ...

No one is forced to use it but please stop making false statements.
Old 12/21/2019, 22:14   #8

I did every procedure, but when I press start bot, he does nothing
Old 12/21/2019, 23:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digusho View Post
I did every procedure, but when I press start bot, he does nothing
1) Be in Madrigal before entering Tower/Premium Areas
2) Download and install VC 2015 x86 not x64
Old 12/22/2019, 16:14   #10

I tried installing vcredist x86 and even vcredist x64. But whenever I log in my char, I cant see its name on SnowFlakeBot. Even clicking Refresh Client won't change anything. I even re-installed those vcredist and restarted my pc. But still nothing happened. My pc is running on Windows 7 OS. Please help me. Thanks!
Old 12/22/2019, 16:48   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypesham View Post
I tried installing vcredist x86 and even vcredist x64. But whenever I log in my char, I cant see its name on SnowFlakeBot. Even clicking Refresh Client won't change anything. I even re-installed those vcredist and restarted my pc. But still nothing happened. My pc is running on Windows 7 OS. Please help me. Thanks!
Upgrade to Win10.
Old 12/24/2019, 09:48   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnypesham View Post
Im not sure if Win 7 is supported, but i dont see any function I'm using which would mean it to be Win10-only, so in theory it should be fine on Win7.

From your saying i can tell you have x64 versions of vcredist's intstalled, which will conflict badly into our runtimes, should be fine after uninstalling every single x64 version and only keep the x86er ones.

Make sure to start the Bot before opening any clients or patchers. And also to have the bot's folder excluded from your windows defender and, if any, personal AV scanners.

Cheers
Old 12/24/2019, 13:49   #13

Dreck, foodet nicht und schon zig EXP verloren
Old 12/24/2019, 16:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoliNo1 View Post
Dreck, foodet nicht und schon zig EXP verloren
Old 12/25/2019, 13:06   #15

So this is limited time only? After this it cant be used again?
Closed Thread