Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > The Finals Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

humanized rapid fire lua script (LH1, pistol)

Discussion on humanized rapid fire lua script (LH1, pistol) within the The Finals Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
humanized rapid fire lua script (LH1, pistol)

Baiscally what the title says. A lua rapid fire script that is humanized so that you are not kicked. Active when left mouse click is held down.

Tags
lua, rapid fire, script

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CrossFire AHK Pistol RAPID FIRE Script Without Gaming Mouse
07/08/2019 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
QUINARY Hello Guys This is one of my Scripts For CrossFire All you have to do is downloading autohotkey and install it then download my script and run it i've set the script hotkey to Left Click You can watch the prove and tutorial from here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxpojDH3SJ4&t= 95s In the video description you will find all needed links if you already downloaded ahk and want the script here is the download link for the script from mediafire : https://gurl.ly/t/fSV2
Brauche Rapid klicker für Pistol Owning
10/21/2010 - Combat Arms - 32 Replies
Suche ein Programm, was, wenn man die linke Maustaste gedrückt hält, ganz viele Klicks (so ca. 5-10Klicks pro sekunde) ausführt, bis man die Maustaste wieder loslässt. Am besten mit Anleitung. Brauche sowas, um mir das elende Klicken bei der Pistole zu ersparen, hab mir nämlich leicht den Finger gestaucht, deshalb. Einfach die Taste gedrückt halten, bis alle aufm Boden liegen und wieder loslassen, fertig. Kennt ihr sowas vllt? Und ich meine damit nicht den SpeedAutoClicker von Fabi...irgendwas,...