Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > The Finals Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

☄️MILKYWAY☄️ | THE FINALS | AIM/ESP | RAGE/LEGIT | 24/7 SUPPORT | GAMEPAD SUPPORT |

Discussion on ☄️MILKYWAY☄️ | THE FINALS | AIM/ESP | RAGE/LEGIT | 24/7 SUPPORT | GAMEPAD SUPPORT | within the The Finals Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 12/30/2023, 11:58   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Pros
- Flawless aimbot, very customizable.
- Same with Esp
- Many, many rage features (rapidfire, bunnyhop, fire over shield...)
- As of today, undetected (I've tried other providers that would get me bans every 2 hours, it was not the case with Milky)
- Great customer service. I had some problem with installation and they were super quick to assist me.

Improvements that could be made
- Currently doesn't have 2D radar
- Still needs a couple features for people who play semi legit (like "don't aim at cloaked enemies")
- Aimbot doesn't work on enemies behind windows and glass, as they are considered not visible (for people who want to play with visibility check)

Overall very nice cheat, especially suited for people who want to rage and have brainless fun, but I'm a semi legit player myself and I have no complains.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2023, 14:49   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hi guys, is it posible to have trial for the finals.. since u guys dont have 1 day sub.. ive bought 3 or 4 already cheese for the finals but its mostly crash and not accurate aimbot.. if i can get trial for milkyway that will helps me alot.. thank you before
Old 12/30/2023, 14:58   #18

elite*gold: 6002
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirzechkazama View Post
hi guys, is it posible to have trial for the finals.. since u guys dont have 1 day sub.. ive bought 3 or 4 already cheese for the finals but its mostly crash and not accurate aimbot.. if i can get trial for milkyway that will helps me alot.. thank you before
No problem, added!
Old 12/30/2023, 16:33   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very interesting set of options for this game.. Wow. Sent a PM to you btw, would love to try this. This could be a top tier cheat for this game.
Old 12/30/2023, 22:51   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello can i take test key?
Old 12/30/2023, 23:07   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Milkyway is the way

Great product! Superior Aimbot and ESP make choosing this product a no brainer. It’s also packed with lots of misc features that other providers typically don’t offer. If you’ve been thinking about purchasing, do it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2023, 23:11   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best Cheese on the market

I have been using this for some time now and only have positive feedback. I have never had a problem with any product i buy from milkyway. If i do encounter a problem they have a team that gets back to me in a very timely manner. the finals cheese is brilliant everything works the way it is indented and im overall excited and more than happy to purchase again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2023, 03:13   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ive tried, they gave me trial..
and what can i say..
its currently the best for player who wants looks legit but deadly..
even without no spread and no recoil.. u will kill enemies like damnnn easily

things i found that need to working are probably :

1. Triggerbot need to be fix, cause sometimes its not shooting at all . Trigger bot will helps alot of shotgun player to have fun and looks legit..

2. UE5 crash on the main menu after inject.. idk everytime after play with cheese .. i have to delete my discovery folder on localappdata to be able to play with cheese again.. its resetting all my "The Finals" config.. but still not a big deal..

will defienetly will not look other than this if i want to cheesing in the finals
9.5/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2024, 21:23   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

can i get a vouch key please?
Old 01/02/2024, 14:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by redXpol View Post
Sure, open a ticket at our discord server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakexx89 View Post
Very interesting set of options for this game.. Wow. Sent a PM to you btw, would love to try this. This could be a top tier cheat for this game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emrecan enginn View Post
hello can i take test key?
Sorry, but at the moment we do not give vouches for fresh accounts.
Old 01/03/2024, 15:07   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can I get the invitation to your discord please, your website keeps giving errors, I do not know why.

I am also interested in your product, would love to try before buying if you are providing trials.
Old 01/03/2024, 17:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameacc3558 View Post
Can I get the invitation to your discord please, your website keeps giving errors, I do not know why.

I am also interested in your product, would love to try before buying if you are providing trials.
Hello!

We can provide a vouch for you as soon as the website is back up and running. Currently, there are some problems unrelated to us, which may take a few hours to resolve.

Please check back in a couple of hours. Once the website is operational, you can join our Discord by linking your account in the "Connected Accounts" tab.
Just open a ticket then and we'll add the vouch license for you.
Old 01/03/2024, 23:49   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkyWayCheats View Post
Hello!

We can provide a vouch for you as soon as the website is back up and running. Currently, there are some problems unrelated to us, which may take a few hours to resolve.

Please check back in a couple of hours. Once the website is operational, you can join our Discord by linking your account in the "Connected Accounts" tab.
Just open a ticket then and we'll add the vouch license for you.
This is why you shouldnt have people make an account with their discord account linked to your website, if something happens like DDOS attacks that info is vulnerable. I want to try to buy this but i dont think linking your discord. I guess a fake discord.. lol
Old 01/04/2024, 00:03   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

update: fixed and working +1
Old 01/04/2024, 12:10   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakexx89 View Post
This is why you shouldnt have people make an account with their discord account linked to your website, if something happens like DDOS attacks that info is vulnerable. I want to try to buy this but i dont think linking your discord. I guess a fake discord.. lol

Yesterday's server error was not related to DDoS attacks.
Moreover, even if it were a DDoS attack, it would not compromise anyone's security, but would simply cause the website to go down.

In any case, everything is now operational and safe to use as usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redXpol View Post
Can we get a requested review?

Tags
aimbot & esp, milkywaycheats, thefinals cheat