Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LABS cheat

Discussion on LABS cheat within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LABS cheat

there is a cheat that uses terra group labs as a logo can someone tell me the cheat gain
Old 06/29/2024, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 631
abs
there are resellers everywhere
Old 06/29/2024, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 12
Abs has been hit multiple times... not really worth.. however i do get cheap keys if you are interested

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...taim-loot.html
Old 06/29/2024, 20:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
Abs has been hit multiple times... not really worth.. however i do get cheap keys if you are interested

ABS isn't great - especially after these last few detections
Personally I'd recommend Nextcheat lite for a similiar experience, I use Nextcheat pro and it's honestly great - nothing beats it in HvH/PvP - not many resellers have it so the userbase is quite low right now.
Old 06/29/2024, 20:38   #5

Reach out. ABS used to be pretty goated with the long-term UD history. After the last few detections, I feel many people are considering different options. We do sell ABS and you can find this product sold by almost any reputable reseller on this forum

Both Nextcheat and Hydra Lite would be a solid contender and I think you would enjoy either one of these products as well. Most of my community is in favor of Nextcheat pro or lite currently.

Old 06/29/2024, 20:46   #6

elite*gold: 13721
The Black Market: 732/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccooper999 View Post
ABS isn't great - especially after these last few detections
Personally I'd recommend Nextcheat lite for a similiar experience, I use Nextcheat pro and it's honestly great - nothing beats it in HvH/PvP - not many resellers have it so the userbase is quite low right now.
Didn't nextcheat get detected like 2-3 times this year O_o
Old 06/29/2024, 20:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeprimereShop View Post
Didn't nextcheat get detected like 2-3 times this year O_o
Pro had 1 detection I believe in feb, It was in a "use at own risk" status just to allow people to play (if they chose too, notifying it would likely result in a ban)

They rewrote the whole bypass making it much more secure and since then it's been undetected.

GamerTools made a big fuss about it and claimed it has had way more detections because they booted his goofy *** from the reseller program, I've been with NC since the start and it's been hella cool, always implementing fun meme **** and they're always open to suggestions etc

(Devs are transparent af, you can go ask em')

Nextcheat Lite has been Undetected since release Including an emulated BE/Launcher spoofer and has been hella fun to use.

Any bugs etc quickly resolved, Suprised more resellers don't get with them tbh, this ***** goated

I thank them everyday that they booted goofy GamerTools from their reseller list - W devs
Old 06/29/2024, 23:14   #8

they never booted me from the reseller program ******.. i voluntarily left it idiot

edit: for more clarification

1. I sold the most keys for them the week I sold, mad people were buying from me...
2. the day it got detected I expressed my concerns and left.
3. if you only knew......xD... I can literally sell cheats higher priced than retail and people still buy from me.. I don't need reseller pricing to push keys..

I sold quantum cheats (QC) eft when they were pushing month keys at $150 a month public pricing, I ended up selling keys for $250 and people bought them up because IM A GOOD SELLER...

like you said, ur surprised other sellers wont add their product to their roster.... which really means its NEXTCHEATS LOSS NOT HAVING ME because I sell countless eft keys daily (just like i did when i originally sold their ****)

also on a side note, even when i was a "reseller", the public prices matched the reseller prices because they are stupid idiots who don't understand business (which again... is why they dont have many sellers) and I coulda made them even more money back then.......and I coulda made them more money now...

but no, i wasn't booted... i quit.... so u can praise them for something that they didnt do, and ill keep pushing keys to more seasoned and competent devs who have been out for years.... DMA OR NOT!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2024, 23:35   #9

Before you say "I'm on dma" - I have dma too and NextCheat is still on top
Old 06/30/2024, 01:19   #10

it wont last....they never do xD, also v2 beats nextcheat
Old 06/30/2024, 01:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerTools View Post
it wont last....they never do xD, also v2 beats nextcheat
v2? whats that

*edit* - "v2" is authority *****
Old 06/30/2024, 10:03   #12

can anyone share a link?
Old 07/01/2024, 07:52   #13

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccooper999 View Post
Pro had 1 detection I believe in feb, It was in a "use at own risk" status just to allow people to play (if they chose too, notifying it would likely result in a ban)

They rewrote the whole bypass making it much more secure and since then it's been undetected.

GamerTools made a big fuss about it and claimed it has had way more detections because they booted his goofy ass from the reseller program, I've been with NC since the start and it's been hella cool, always implementing fun meme shit and they're always open to suggestions etc

(Devs are transparent af, you can go ask em')

Nextcheat Lite has been Undetected since release Including an emulated BE/Launcher spoofer and has been hella fun to use.

Any bugs etc quickly resolved, Suprised more resellers don't get with them tbh, this shits goated

I thank them everyday that they booted goofy GamerTools from their reseller list - W devs
Using pro and lite as a excuse is not good enough. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is very likely this is just a down-featured version of the other cheat. The foundation it is built on (aka bypass) is probably the underlying issue.

Using quotes as "rewrote the whole bypass" is a huge red flag, since you dont want to rewrite anything when making cheats. You want to analyze the anti-cheat and see how you are being picked up and then adapt to it. The only exception is if you have made such a noobie mistake on some of the fundamentals, that what you have fucked is so bad it can't be fixed with your current knowledge.
The only thing rewriting your whole bypass will give you is a new fingerprint and a new grace period before you will get detected again

Smaller the userbase, the less data battleye gets to analyze. The less of a chance of a detection. For the consumers, I would not recommend going for any products that have not proven they are capable of handling over 200 users at a time. The reason why I say this is from personal experience with my own cheats and other people on this forum. You only really know you are truely undetected, when you can handle that many users over a prolonged period of time
Old 07/01/2024, 15:34   #14

elite*gold: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Using pro and lite as a excuse is not good enough. Everyone makes mistakes, but it is very likely this is just a down-featured version of the other cheat. The foundation it is built on (aka bypass) is probably the underlying issue.

Using quotes as "rewrote the whole bypass" is a huge red flag, since you dont want to rewrite anything when making cheats. You want to analyze the anti-cheat and see how you are being picked up and then adapt to it. The only exception is if you have made such a noobie mistake on some of the fundamentals, that what you have fucked is so bad it can't be fixed with your current knowledge.
The only thing rewriting your whole bypass will give you is a new fingerprint and a new grace period before you will get detected again

Smaller the userbase, the less data battleye gets to analyze. The less of a chance of a detection. For the consumers, I would not recommend going for any products that have not proven they are capable of handling over 200 users at a time. The reason why I say this is from personal experience with my own cheats and other people on this forum. You only really know you are truely undetected, when you can handle that many users over a prolonged period of time
In most case, you will be right about "rewriting bypass". However, in our case we didn't just rewrite the bypass because we want some new signature to bypass old ones. We rewrote it because we earned new capability that mean once we rewrite there will be less performance cost, less things we need to avoid doing, less chance something go wrong, and do less for more. In our case, we spent time reversing all of the communication between BEDaisy/BEServer/BEClient and was able to fully reverse every thing that was sent, down to the heartbeat, the handshake, and the acknowledgement. With this, we rewrote part of the bypass to remove all the unnecessary attack vectors and simplify it down to the just the communication vector which everything goes through. The communication between BEServer and BEClient is the truth and we refocus our attack vector there.

We are not your run of the mill p2c. We have talents, dedication, experience, and a long running history of working with much more difficult ACs. The initial detection was purely due to us making wrong assumption about BE but once we were detected, we went back to the beginning, devirtualized and reversed everything we need to know about BE, leaving no stone unturned.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/01/2024, 20:46   #15

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextCheat View Post
In most case, you will be right about "rewriting bypass". However, in our case we didn't just rewrite the bypass because we want some new signature to bypass old ones. We rewrote it because we earned new capability that mean once we rewrite there will be less performance cost, less things we need to avoid doing, less chance something go wrong, and do less for more. In our case, we spent time reversing all of the communication between BEDaisy/BEServer/BEClient and was able to fully reverse every thing that was sent, down to the heartbeat, the handshake, and the acknowledgement. With this, we rewrote part of the bypass to remove all the unnecessary attack vectors and simplify it down to the just the communication vector which everything goes through. The communication between BEServer and BEClient is the truth and we refocus our attack vector there.

We are not your run of the mill p2c. We have talents, dedication, experience, and a long running history of working with much more difficult ACs. The initial detection was purely due to us making wrong assumption about BE but once we were detected, we went back to the beginning, devirtualized and reversed everything we need to know about BE, leaving no stone unturned.
nothing bad hearted to you brother, I have seen you do your thing on EAC. Which is why i didnt mention your name.