Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I have a question about DMA is it worth getting?

Discussion on I have a question about DMA is it worth getting? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/29/2024, 05:04   #16

elite*gold: 15744
The Black Market: 422/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogieman45 View Post
Okay, that's good news that I overestimated how much it will cost if it's going to be around the 800ish mark. Now I do have some concerns about where would I be able to actually get a good card and custom software. Because from what I read the actual cheat itself isn't the primary thing to get you banned but the software being bad. Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get a card and software primarily for EAC/BE I don't care much for Faceit so I don't need it. Again sorry if I said some incorrect info like I said I know next to nothing so if I made a mistake anywhere please let me know. Also if anyone has a youtube video or a guide of any sort just explaining dma in like 5-year-old vocabulary that would be great lol.
Hey, yes I have some videos on my thread that explain how a DMA goes undetected and what is required (primarily firmware). Firmware is sold for supported games, mainly sold as BE/Eac/Other and Valorant/Faceit firmware separate. In simple terms; it's what the card's disguise will be. I sell all DMA hardware and firmware and it ship's from the US.

This thread also blew up and had some misinformation so I wanted to clarify and expand on that, you have nothing to be sorry for in that regard .

More information on my DMA packages and detailed videos can be seen here : https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/tr...pping-1-a.html
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2024, 10:17   #17

elite*gold: 0
Dma user

Hello as a dma user myself i started using it for rust couple years ago when it was not well known and very expencive, the firmware didnt matter and i didnt get baned for very long time. However thiese days most of anticheats does play attention to the dma. Even anticheats like eac does detect the firmwares. In the past i used to last year/ many months, most of them was spoofer or manual. And it was great. Im mainly speaking about eac atm but after the chinise started mass producing it and it became very known mainstream thing anticheats started paying attention. After the first detection of my 2+years ud run of default firmware ir was over, now its a struggle, its very easy to get tangled in the bad firmware devs, you problem is you cant know what you are getting before you pay money. There was multiple banwaves of the firmwares and now not confirmes but some shellcode might be also detectable on the external rust cheat. I feel like cheating in rust or other eac/be games are consideres easier. But i couldnt last more then a wipe no matter how closet and not blatent i play, there is always something that gets me baned. Yes its still an option today but i feel like with the coming months it will be harder and harder to use dma and stay ud for long period of times. There are new very expencive ways to cheat and stay ud that im not gonna mention. They are many many thousands. But is very ud because hardly anyone know about it atm. Anyway back to the dma, i use the fuser. The fuser is also annoying, the fan is making the sound i just cant stand. Especially when in desktop mode. I had to make a custom fan controller using arduino and physically modify the device to fit noctua fan that is not even that quiet at full speed. The 40mm one.

Now talking about the val, faceit the val has dma covered i think its totaly not worth it

Even tho the cheats are cheaper but additional cost are nowhere near cheaper, i mean the firmwares can cost a lot. It does add up.

For long time i thought that for dma its only the fw and spoofer that is important, aparently not. There is also a cheat to worry about. Not that it does get detected often but now its a situation where some people gets detected, some dont, typical eac doing partial banwave.

Even the devs themselves is confused and trying to avoid the questions. Stating that both use same fw, one used all features, the other used just radar and the one that used just radar got baned.

Do what you feel like is right for you, dma people strongly hold and say dma is the best ever, but the truth is its not as great as some people say. If you can find the 1pc software that is actually good and ud than i would go with it. Now that im in the dma i feel like i cant just drop it because of all the money spent on it.

Regarding val i think more then 50% is using dma for it. Keeps buying vgk bypasses, its crazy but the funny part is a good proper external can last more then dma. You just gotta find it.

Hard to say which option is better. But its not unheard of that the more people use certain methood or cheat the more anticheats try to detect it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2024, 20:01   #18

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSOFTWARE View Post
Meep meep, enforce virtualization on systems that support it. Enjoy your piece of metal

i own a dma card myself, it is good for tarkov at the moment. **But in the long run it is going to be the same as normal cheats or be so pricey to do, that it wont be a proper option to do. Which is why i have personally opted out of making dma cheats for selling** (the specifics of this might be wrong, but the mechanism of blocking memory access is still valid)

If you want to know if you can get forced to plug out your dma card, just search on google if your cpu supports virtualization. I would be very surprised if anyone here on this forum has a cpu that doesnt support virtualization

For anyone interested in this go read up on this: VT-d / AMD-Vi

VT-d / AMD-Vi is made for (but not only) doing secure Direct Memory Access. Guess what, if enabled windows will secure the region of the operating system. Including all the page table entries that windows is using, which is how every DMA card navigates to the right memory regions on your system.

To make this understandable for the average user. Your DMA card has no way of knowing what memory it should access. Which will result in your cheats not working
This may be theoretically true, however i myself use dma on a daily basis and have always had virtualization enabled and it works completely fine. I can show you proof if you like.
Old 04/29/2024, 20:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
This may be theoretically true, however i myself use dma on a daily basis and have always had virtualization enabled and it works completely fine. I can show you proof if you like.
Our friend has already sent him some proof. The relevant messages are deleted by mods for no reason. He says that the kernel driver have to implement IOMMU as well for it to properly function. He also says the kernel drivers can implement it in a device specific way so as to block specific PCIe devices. While those claims are not false (however misleading), it depends on the motherboard and firmware.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2024, 20:09   #20

elite*gold: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Admins dont want us having a browl in here, the matter is way more complex and not easy to explain. All of the discussion of it got deleted, we were a bit too verbal to each other

I also made edits and removed stuff from my previous posts, which have somehow been reverted.

It is an interesting topic and could level the playing field, in my opinion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/07/2024, 20:04   #21

My opinion is that it is not worth it, I am an EFT hacks dev and there are safe hacks that are expensive but safe, that system makes sense if you want to play a qualifying tournament where there is money in prizes or things like that, but it doesn't make sense to be playing at home for fun.
I have a hack developed for years that has not been detected, access is by invitation only and we have never had any bans. If you are interested, you can contact me on discord or here
Old 05/08/2024, 03:38   #22

elite*gold: 12
beware of posts like that ^
Old 05/08/2024, 09:19   #23

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorius97 View Post
My opinion is that it is not worth it, I am an EFT hacks dev and there are safe hacks that are expensive but safe, that system makes sense if you want to play a qualifying tournament where there is money in prizes or things like that, but it doesn't make sense to be playing at home for fun.
I have a hack developed for years that has not been detected, access is by invitation only and we have never had any bans. If you are interested, you can contact me on discord or here
"access is by invitation only" "If you are interested, you can contact me"
Old 05/09/2024, 05:58   #24

elite*gold: 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducks Services View Post
DMA is a solid choice and the buy in price isn't as expensive as one might think. The second PC can be a 160$ N100 pc from amazon, this will work great and features USB 3.2 ports. The card's themselves are around 200$+ with firmware. Also for the comments about just one bios setting will nuke the card, that's an interesting take I wonder why it hasn't been done. You would think VAL would've just implemented this already and walked away right? There are PC's like Alienware's that you don't even have user access to necessary bios settings. I don't see this being a reality at all, specific cards and firmware's can get around those measures too!
has DMA never been once detected? is it unbannable?
Old 05/09/2024, 06:57   #25

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by PERCS TOOLS View Post
has DMA never been once detected? is it unbannable?
Not detected on Tarkov ever
Old 05/10/2024, 00:44   #26

elite*gold: 24
imo simply no
Old 05/12/2024, 03:47   #27

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogieman45 View Post
Hello please bear with me since I know next to nothing about DMA or any programming knowledge either. I am mainly looking to cheat in games like Rainbow, Rust, Tarkov, and maybe some call of duty. I wanted to know if its worth getting into this whole DMA thing. from what I read it's about $1500 just to get all the firmware and equipment, and I'm not confident in making my own since I know next to nothing. And afterwords you still gotta pay monthly for the cheat itself. Is it better to just buy some external or internal cheat that runs on the main system for $80-$90 bucks a month? I know DMA is mainly used for VAL or Faceit and stuff. If someone can enlighten me and give me their truthful opinion on the matter I would greatly appreciate it.
If you plan on cheating in the long run I definitely would consider it worth it, for BE, EAC we shall see as they're stepping it up lately.

As for the price, I offer a Full bundle for $375 (Card,Dichen Fuser,KMBOX NET & CFW(BE/EAC).

You can find it through the links in my thread below, also feel free to join the discord and ask any questions you may have, i'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Also provide support with setup/troubleshooting!
Old 05/13/2024, 04:57   #28

DMA is UD even on Valorant/VGK with the right FW since its beta. But most FW sellers don't know what they are doing. So DMA is extremely safe for BE/EAC.
Old 05/13/2024, 05:05   #29

elite*gold: 13721
The Black Market: 732/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,410
Firmware is where you'll see the drama

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...re-market.html
Old 05/13/2024, 11:56   #30

I bought a DMA card from Duck Services and it was a great purchase, they managed to get me all set up for tark within an hour of it arriving. I used to use Ring1 and other externals but once you go DMA you prob wont go back lmao. my firmware is fine too ive alr been playing for a week.
Thanks
1 User