Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just bought abs, cant get into discord and cant log in loader

Discussion on just bought abs, cant get into discord and cant log in loader within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just bought abs, cant get into discord and cant log in loader

title, when i try to verify discord it just loads forever, and i cant enter my username in loader because it has a space in it and it doesnt allow. what do i do?
Old 05/20/2023, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 631
just register a new account in the loader
Old 05/21/2023, 22:05   #3

elite*gold: 13721
The Black Market: 732/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve cobblestone View Post
title, when i try to verify discord it just loads forever, and i cant enter my username in loader because it has a space in it and it doesnt allow. what do i do?
If you buy from depshop contact me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Just bought GG Loader .
01/15/2021 - WoW Bots - 7 Replies
SECOND UPDATE : See Latest post on the thread from me . When i say Just , it has been 4~5 hours . Cost me 67 Euros in total (about 7 euros as Tax, never knew illegal stuff and bots can be taxed) I have been trying to get in contact with some one to activate the bot or get forum/discord access to actually see what i can do with the bot.Still no reply, might just be bad timing and am on the 4 Hours downtime they seem to have. Hopefully they help me out soon Am planning to use it on my...
I Cant log into SJSRO i just made an acc. IS there a waiting period?
12/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Is there a waiting period from when you register to when u start playing? I just made an account on the new server and when i try to log in it says that user name confirmation failed.
I cant log into the game pls help
10/13/2008 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
after the last update (1.160) after I finely loged into the game I select my charecter and when the game comes up (a seconed after I see my charecter) i get the "??????" problem. it happend to me every single time that i log in... please help guys i cant play :(
GUYS PLZ HELP ME !!! i cant log into conquer
07/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
hey guys . i cant log into conquer online , when i put my id and pass and press (ok ) i get the error : connection with the server is interrupted please re-login later . i have downloaded the latest client and latest patches . plz help