Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2nd PC Radar Non DMA vs DMA

Discussion on 2nd PC Radar Non DMA vs DMA within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2nd PC Radar Non DMA vs DMA

I plan to use a 2nd pc for radar. Not interested in aimbot or anything.

Should i worry about going the DMA route or due to second pc, not worry about using DMA?

With that being said. Who provides a safe minimalistic radar? Not interested in anything fancy like aimbot or stamina boost. Just radar for pmc and loot.
Old 05/16/2023, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0stRid3 View Post
I plan to use a 2nd pc for radar. Not interested in aimbot or anything.

Should i worry about going the DMA route or due to second pc, not worry about using DMA?

With that being said. Who provides a safe minimalistic radar? Not interested in anything fancy like aimbot or stamina boost. Just radar for pmc and loot.
2nd PC is usually only required for DMA. DMA is currently one of the safest ways to cheat since software doesn't run on your Game PC.

Non-DMA Radars typically work on one pc.

My radar has everything you are looking for (at an affordable price point) and is well reviewed (see both links in my sig). The aimbot/write features you can just leave disabled.

Hope this helps! Good luck in your search
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2023, 08:34   #3

Radar only, sharable with friends that have their own filters/settings and doesn't require DMA
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2023, 09:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneSurvivor88 View Post
2nd PC is usually only required for DMA. DMA is currently one of the safest ways to cheat since software doesn't run on your Game PC.

My radar has everything you are looking for and is well reviewed (see both links in my sig). The aimbot/write features you can just leave disabled.

The write features will be detected while you got a lot of report for manual ban?
Old 05/16/2023, 15:04   #5

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by innocencee777 View Post
The write features will be detected while you got a lot of report for manual ban?
We don't write anything that's detected currently. But yeah manual bans are always a possibility when cheating (any method). Kinda rare though, and usually only if you're wiping entire lobbies over and over with headshots, or admitting to cheating through voip.
Old 05/17/2023, 02:26   #6

Quote:

My radar has everything you are looking for (at an affordable price point) and is well reviewed (see both links in my sig). The aimbot/write features you can just leave disabled.

I'd recommend his radar. Its very good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2023, 21:51   #7

Quote:

+1 vouch Lone is the best eft dma cheat and the cheapest prices