Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RMT question

Discussion on RMT question within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RMT question

What is your experience with rmt since the “crackdown” like a month ago after some streamers got banned? I’m trying to be safe but I want to verify if someone has bought / sold X amount of roubles and been perfectly fine recently.

Any help is appreciated like always
Old 03/17/2023, 22:11   #2

elite*gold: 750
RMT bans are still happening to my knowledge, but carries are currently still 100% SAFE
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2023, 22:24   #3

elite*gold: 25
RMT will get to cheeks “BLIAT BAN” clapped by Nikita himself. Carries should still be okay however
Old 03/18/2023, 02:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless0x7 View Post
RMT will get to cheeks “BLIAT BAN” clapped by Nikita himself. Carries should still be okay however
Do you know if small amounts (<20m) are still doable? I know a guy that dumped full labs key sets around a few weeks ago and that account is still fine. Delayed or are roubles in raid caught easier?
Old 03/18/2023, 05:31   #5

Just go with carries if you wanna be on the safe side.
Old 03/18/2023, 08:05   #6

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanluken View Post
Do you know if small amounts (<20m) are still doable? I know a guy that dumped full labs key sets around a few weeks ago and that account is still fine. Delayed or are roubles in raid caught easier?
No clue, but yeah maybe small SMALL amounts may be good. Idk tho, since they started banning fir it I didn’t do it
Old 03/21/2023, 15:22   #7

elite*gold: 61
Carries are safe. But RMT is pretty detectable like dropping good **** in raid to a friend. Even if you didn’t do RMT and you drop a bunch of good stuff to your friend then you could be potentially banned.

Tags
rmt