Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Questions about rmt

Discussion on Questions about rmt within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Questions about rmt

So ive just got to lvl 55 and unlocked kappa and now I don't really see much left to do with this account. I never rmtd before but was considering selling my account. I was wondering if some experienced rmters could give me some tips/answer a few of my questions regarding that matter:

- What sites are good to try and sell it or rather where would I find potential buyers?
- I see prices for kappa accounts on sites like funpay or PA but somehow i don't feel like those are good reference points since just cause they're listed doesn't mean they are "worth" that much so how do you determine how much an ACC is actually worth?
- When you find a buyer how do you make sure the transaction is "safe"/what do you ask them to pay you with is it Paypal or crypto or sth entirely different?

hope i wrote this down semi decently, first time posting in a forum and I've never really done rmt before but im still quite intrigued by it so i want to learn some stuff about it.
Old 01/25/2023, 22:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Funpay is an amazing website to sell accounts. Itīs well-known among cheaters and players who simply want to purchase EFT or other accounts. Iīve been personally buying accounts there for 2-3 years now. If you want to sell your account you need to create a seller's account. Itīs really simple.

Once you create a new sales thread, you can write specs of your account and take screenshots of your stash, stats, skills, and what you have inside THICC cases, etc. and you share that link in your sales thread. Check other offers to adjust the price accordingly. If you have a level 55 and kappa, this account can be offered for $300+. Some sellers offer these accounts for almost $500.

The price truly depends on you. How much was your time worth? Which edition do you have? What was the cost of the cheat you were using to get to level 55? What profit do you want to get from it?

There are many ways that buyers can pay you. It works in a way that the buyer pays for the account and the money stops midway (you can see that the money was sent). Then you give the buyer all details (full access to the e-mail address used for the purchase of EFT and full access to BSG login details). He checks everything, changes passwords and once he is satisfied, he confirms the transaction. Once he confirms the transaction the money gets transferred to your seller's account. From there you can withdraw to your account.

The process is fully explained on their website. If you want to discuss it a bit more you can just text me on my discord. Link is under my profile.
Thanks
1 User