Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How well will i be detected if i just did loot esp and player esp?

Discussion on How well will i be detected if i just did loot esp and player esp? within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How well will i be detected if i just did loot esp and player esp?

need advice to prevent the lowest possible chance ill get detected
Old 01/09/2023, 09:20   #2

First use a UD cheat, next up, play safe and got reported and you'll be fine.
Old 01/09/2023, 15:29   #3

elite*gold: 23
Just play like normal and don't go aim trough walls and stuff so you should be fine and the most important is to use a ud cheat that dont get hit with wave ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2023, 17:09   #4

elite*gold: 631
You can aim through walls as much as you like, you can also use 0 smoothing aimbot on head. There is no system like overwatch in csgo where someone will see your pov
The only way to get banned (if you use an undetected cheat) is a manual ban, just keep your kills reasonable and youll be fine (dont wipe entire squads in 30s, dont headshot the entire lobby, die)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2023, 18:56   #5

i wasnt planning on killing tons of people mainly just to quest and get money i wanna practice my aim more but i just get melted
Old 01/09/2023, 19:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalOprah View Post
i wasnt planning on killing tons of people mainly just to quest and get money i wanna practice my aim more but i just get melted
If you just use item esp there is, in theory, zero chance of getting banned unless your cheat is detected ofcourse
Old 01/09/2023, 20:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
If you just use item esp there is, in theory, zero chance of getting banned unless your cheat is detected ofcourse
i was probably gonna go with kernaim not unless there is a better alternative i want a cheese that wont get detected if anyone has advice on that it would be much appreciated
Old 01/09/2023, 21:27   #8

Quote:
i was probably gonna go with kernaim not unless there is a better alternative i want a cheese that wont get detected if anyone has advice on that it would be much appreciated
Check this list:

Kernaim probably will be fine too
Old 01/10/2023, 06:47   #9

Quote:
try depshop ESP, buy a 1 day key and see how you like it. also has a no recoil feature which i like. just wish it had a night vision and more of a loot esp (like seeing whats in containers and med items)
Old 01/12/2023, 01:35   #10

The Black Market: 409/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,603
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stAuchEgal View Post
You can aim through walls as much as you like, you can also use 0 smoothing aimbot on head. There is no system like overwatch in csgo where someone will see your pov
The only way to get banned (if you use an undetected cheat) is a manual ban, just keep your kills reasonable and youll be fine (dont wipe entire squads in 30s, dont headshot the entire lobby, die)
This. Unlike PUBG for example in EFT it all comes down to the cheat you use. There is nothing you can do to be less detectable. Obviously not going to rage 247 will help, but thats not as important.
Old 01/12/2023, 17:39   #11

I was looking for the same thing, a lowkey ESP. Purchased a 3 day ESP Only key from DepShop and got banned on day 2 on an account that's never been used to hack before.

Just just beware. Don't think it's DepShop's fault but now I'm in the hole for way more than the original $15 I spent.
Old 01/12/2023, 18:32   #12

elite*gold: 194441
The Black Market: 710/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,340
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4l0n3y View Post
I was looking for the same thing, a lowkey ESP. Purchased a 3 day ESP Only key from DepShop and got banned on day 2 on an account that's never been used to hack before.

Just just beware. Don't think it's DepShop's fault but now I'm in the hole for way more than the original $15 I spent.
DM me your orderID and information.
Old 01/13/2023, 02:43   #13

elite*gold: 28
The kind of cheating you do is mostly irrelevant -- what matters most is the memory read method/anti-cheat bypass being employed.

Someone's 1pc radar could be detected af, while another guy's fully blown ESP/Aimbot is undetected for ages.

There does become a point though where if you rage too hard, you might get manual'd.
Old 01/13/2023, 05:38   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by b4l0n3y View Post

Definitely not their fault and their support has been great but I was banned in this wave as well. I used it for about a week, old account, never cheated on it before, never raged just used it to avoid players and get loot. Now looking at getting another hard drive to run raid0 and hoping it’s a BE ban and not BSG.

I also went with this one as ESP only so I figured fairly safe. Which it is unless the cheat becomes detected