Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RADAR STREAMING SERVICE // LOOTING // QUESTING

Discussion on RADAR STREAMING SERVICE // LOOTING // QUESTING within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RADAR STREAMING SERVICE // LOOTING // QUESTING

Hey guys.

Im offering you a carry service where I will streaming a radar for you to know everything.

In addition to that I will provide my knowledge about the game if you have ANY questions related to EFT. Until today I got around 5k hours in EFT.

You can pick up any loot for sure. You can search for specific items if you want.

Since Im a former ESL EPS player back to 2004 Im not only providing you your very own radar, youll get the best movement and knowledge about any map if wanted.

And be sure - you are safe. I will protect you in raids for sure. I will be your MULE if needed ect. We will rock this raids very fast if you want (10mins 4mil reserve i.e.) or we will playing slow if you want to learn the map and have any questions.

Best service for Questing! WE DO IT

Im asking 5€/raid. you can bring 3 of your friends for sure (no addition in pricing). IF WE DIE (whats rare) we will repeat until youre happy again.

With this service you dont need to cheat on your own. Theres no risk of getting banned. Theres no need to worry about "playing with a hacker" because I simply didnt use any internals too!

If you are interested, hook "C21H30O3#3020" up on discord.