Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Diablo 4 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D4 pixel bot🎯routes, pve, gold farm💰 sessions 💰 ai ml, rotations🥇INVIS ENGINE

Discussion on D4 pixel bot🎯routes, pve, gold farm💰 sessions 💰 ai ml, rotations🥇INVIS ENGINE within the Diablo 4 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 52
Arrow #1 DIABLO 4 PIXEL BOT🎯ROUTES, PVE/GOLD FARM RUNS💰 AI/ML, ROTATION,🥇INVIS ENGINE

empty
Old 06/06/2023, 04:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Is this guaranteed to never cause a ban?
Old 06/06/2023, 08:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcast View Post
Is this guaranteed to never cause a ban?
we cant guarantee anything, but there should be low risk
Old 06/06/2023, 21:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisEngine View Post
we cant guarantee anything, but there should be low risk
I'm in the market and just a little weary of what program to buy, what makes yours different if you don't mind me asking I'm looking for the safest tool so that I won't be caught. I see you trusted and sticked here so most of the time that's what I look for
Old 06/12/2023, 00:59   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was given a trial for an hour...

Started up the app. Everything needs to be configured.

Looked for a guide on how to get started. They have a 1 hour walkthrough on how to set up the bot.

Anyway, 1 hour later, I'm still configuring the bot. But my trial is over.

I don't even think it's possible for a new person to get the bot working within an hour.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2023, 08:56   #6

we have 180+ users that use it and didn't come here to post about how they struggled to setup a pixel bot. I'm assuming you also did ask for any help takes me 2mins to any desk with anyone and show them how it works.

Yes, it does not have a 1 click hunt mode button (yet) for people who are looking for an easy bot (which wont perform, and they'll spend even more timing trying to make better). We give users plenty of flexibility with a variety of functionality.

Whilst we work on dungeons, the guide is long because we go into detail, and you can do so much. Also we reset trials all the time, 1hr is not a hard stop.
Old 06/14/2023, 04:48   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisEngine View Post
we have 180+ users that use it and didn't come here to post about how they struggled to setup a pixel bot. I'm assuming you also did ask for any help takes me 2mins to any desk with anyone and show them how it works.

Yes, it does not have a 1 click hunt mode button (yet) for people who are looking for an easy bot (which wont perform, and they'll spend even more timing trying to make better). We give users plenty of flexibility with a variety of functionality.

Whilst we work on dungeons, the guide is long because we go into detail, and you can do so much. Also we reset trials all the time, 1hr is not a hard stop.
90% of your Discord server are people complaining about being unable to get the software working or complaining about being banned. You have no real vouches on here from any active members.

Unlucky for anyone getting their account permabanned over using a Pixel Bot that claims its lack of features and usability is part of its safety.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2023, 09:01   #8

no worries bud, you must be bored to go around posts and only post negative and incorrect info.
We have many reviews in our discord, I don't force reviews. Like I said some (not 90%) have some trouble, but we support >remote setup in under 3mins. have a good one
Old 06/14/2023, 16:54   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 312
They were a great sport in helping me through the process of setting up the bot! Very helpful and friendly. Whatever I need, I ask, they got back right away. Highly recommended!

And yes to the above, I've been using this bot since the first few days, haven't had any problem. I did not use any other kinds of bot so I can chime in and say this is not related to the ban you had, prolly you were marked from using something else.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2023, 00:56   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,063
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened
Old 06/16/2023, 07:31   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Banned after use
Old 06/19/2023, 16:21   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1061/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icetea View Post
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened
#reopened (last warning)

The usage of automated shop systems (e.g. Shoppy / Sellix) or trading discord servers is not allowed until you can show some general trade activity through our TBM system.

Please report this post when you got some general trade activities.
This can be from 7 to 12 trades as it depends on the users who traded with you.
Therefore, you are not allowed to add back the links until a moderator approved them.

Check the following links for explanations about our TBM-System:

Old 06/20/2023, 07:28   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Every member banned stay away from this
Old 06/21/2023, 11:26   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carambar55 View Post
Every member banned stay away from this
Your message holds absolutely no weight.
These two developers have acted absolutely correctly by informing their users and
suspending their sales until the issue is resolved.

I am a developer myself and a direct competitor, but I can't think of a single negative word to say about them.

So, if you have an opinion, it's okay, but please include reasons to support your opinion.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2023, 23:02   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiiikK View Post
Your message holds absolutely no weight.
These two developers have acted absolutely correctly by informing their users and
suspending their sales until the issue is resolved.

I am a developer myself and a direct competitor, but I can't think of a single negative word to say about them.

So, if you have an opinion, it's okay, but please include reasons to support your opinion.

Cheers
The post should not be pinned and should be removed because they have no product! They even stated they might not even bring the bot back so why is this post even here?
Closed Thread

Tags
d4 bot, diablo 4 bot, diablo bot, diablo gold, diablo xp