Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NewBot

Discussion on NewBot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/27/2007, 19:12   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotbot View Post
You know it's pretty nice of you to "Combine" these programs.
If i was you i wouldnt release teh source either...
We wouldn't want anyone combining it with something else worthwhile already out there and taking credit for the program.
I didn't disappear and I gave credit where credit is due. Autopot is pretty much the same, betabot was hacked to pieces and only snippets exist, but all credit is given in the About section of the program. I am not taking credit for anything I did not create. I didn't just combine the programs either. Almost all the code was rewritten or new code by me.

Sorry to keep people waiting. I am not bsing, unlike some of you I do have a very busy life as well. I don't always get the time to work on my side programs. If you guys are really that impatient I can release what I have, but I have not tested other resolutions yet. I only know that 1280 x 1024 works correctly.

I feel like releasing it now would be like releasing a beta test, but up to you guys.
Old 09/27/2007, 19:27   #77

Received Thanks: 1,995
realease it =P would be great and 1280 x 1024 is great ^^
Old 09/27/2007, 19:36   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by arekares View Post
realease it =P would be great and 1280 x 1024 is great ^^
I agree..
it's ok if we might find couple bugs, we will let you know and maybe it will help you for later update.
Old 09/27/2007, 19:42   #79

I use exactly this resoltution!
Old 09/27/2007, 19:42   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro View Post
I didn't disappear and I gave credit where credit is due. Autopot is pretty much the same, betabot was hacked to pieces and only snippets exist, but all credit is given in the About section of the program. I am not taking credit for anything I did not create. I didn't just combine the programs either. Almost all the code was rewritten or new code by me.

keep people wSorry to aiting. I am not bsing, unlike some of you I do have a very busy life as well. I don't always get the time to work on my side programs. If you guys are really that impatient I can release what I have, but I have not tested other resolutions yet. I only know that 1280 x 1024 works correctly.

I feel like releasing it now would be like releasing a beta test, but up to you guys.
First of all we're all happy you gave credit where its due.. but for what?!? we have yet to see any release, only babble about how you have this amazing product.

And im sure nobody cares about the resolution right now if they could see some kind of working bot.

Especially since your the only person in the forums with a life.

Somone please close this thread obviously this guy wants some attention, and just as he gets ready to "release" it, OmGZ TeH H4L0 3!!@#@#!

close this thread please
Old 09/27/2007, 19:54   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotbot View Post
First of all we're all happy you gave credit where its due.. but for what?!? we have yet to see any release, only babble about how you have this amazing product.

And im sure nobody cares about the resolution right now if they could see some kind of working bot.

Especially since your the only person in the forums with a life.

Somone please close this thread obviously this guy wants some attention, and just as he gets ready to "release" it, OmGZ TeH H4L0 3!!@#@#!

close this thread please
People like you make people NOT want to release anything.

I get out of work in 3 hours. I will put up what i have so far shortly after that.
Old 09/27/2007, 19:59   #82

Quote:

Sorry to keep people waiting. I am not bsing, unlike some of you I do have a very busy life as well. I don't always get the time to work on my side programs. If you guys are really that impatient I can release what I have, but I have not tested other resolutions yet. I only know that 1280 x 1024 works correctly.

actually he did give credit. go back and read. he said they were not his and gave credit.;
Old 09/27/2007, 20:05   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugltlve View Post
actually he did give credit. go back and read. he said they were not his and gave credit.;
i didnt say he didn't get credit. i said he's given credit for somethin he hasn't even released.

and as for him releasing what he has in 3 hours...
We will see... if not...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!111!!1one!!
Old 10/01/2007, 12:04   #84

Update on the bot?
Old 10/01/2007, 13:03   #85

weird the autopot on bot and the autopot from mister batrox suddenly stoped working for me w/ no particular reason.. i didnt see any patch or anything at first it was working perfectly now it just wont work.. anyone experienced the same??
Old 10/01/2007, 13:31   #86

ya same for me also man
Old 10/01/2007, 16:18   #87

there was a gameguard update today

autoit scripts dont work atm
Old 10/02/2007, 03:21   #88

yep moonbot/2moons minibot dont work anymore.
Old 11/29/2007, 00:45   #89

moonbot works for me...

moonbot works for me.... nice job gyro thx....btw hope your new bot will uploaded soon......!!!!!
Old 01/19/2008, 16:03   #90

Thumbs up To **** funny

Quote:
People like you make people NOT want to release anything.

I get out of work in 3 hours. I will put up what i have so far shortly after that.
I honestly have to say that was one of the most entertaining posts I have read in a while seeing people beg for the program then seeing him reply with almost done have to work out some bugs then people kissing *** trying to get what he has so far & it only goes on for pages then the last one he says he gets off from work in about 3 hours & will release what he already has but I am assuming someone mugged him because the last he posted was 09-27-2007 & its 2008 now lol... Man I bet people were pist not to get this so called work of art program to play the game for them lol!

On another note as for the use of other peoples work that is just gay I mean I am a programer myself & I never rip other peoples **** off & would be pretty pist if someone ripped any of mine off. I don't use cheats, trainers, or game scripts but I enjoyed reading it any way & its even more entertaining because he never posted a link to anything.

Good show man!