Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > DayZ
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DayZ Legit cheating

Discussion on DayZ Legit cheating within the DayZ forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question DayZ Legit cheating

Hello!

I want to start cheating in dayz and i'm looking for a cheat with only a ESP. Dont care about Aimbot and such. I dont really want to spend 40 euros for a cheat with a bunch of features. So i was thinking maybe there is a very good and secure cheat that only has ESP for a good price? I dont want to get banned so i dont want to use a free cheat either
Old 06/17/2024, 13:05   #2

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic.dll View Post
With a few more you will get foxyz, the better ESP quality on dayz and is ud for 2 years+
Was looking at that one but that is super expensive, first 65 Usd and then 52 usd monthly. I dont have enough time on my hands to play dayz to make the 65 usd worth it
Old 06/17/2024, 17:08   #3

elite*gold: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bempa View Post
Was looking at that one but that is super expensive, first 65 Usd and then 52 usd monthly. I dont have enough time on my hands to play dayz to make the 65 usd worth it
Most quality DayZ cheats are in that price range. ProofCore for example costs ~70 USD per month but is undetected for the past 4 years. You could go with more public cheat, for example for a reseller. They are a little cheaper.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2024, 01:11   #4

Recommended check STERN for legit gameplay. Using it for 4 months without any problems. The staff helped me for setup.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2024, 23:40   #5

elite*gold: 88
We are 60$ a month with a good track record of being undetected

Tags
dayz, esp, legit cheat, secure, undetectabale