Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > DayZ Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tacocheats - Private cheats | ESP, SILENT AIMBOT, LOOT

Discussion on Tacocheats - Private cheats | ESP, SILENT AIMBOT, LOOT within the DayZ Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 4
Tacocheats - Private cheats | ESP, SILENT AIMBOT, LOOT

#removed
Old 12/31/2020, 16:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
0 videos/images?
Old 01/01/2021, 14:13   #3

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKurwa View Post
0 videos/images?
on the site
Old 01/02/2021, 01:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
+rep chatted to him on discord. Nice fella, dayz worked.
Old 01/02/2021, 08:09   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello,

due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. If you are ready them, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread for you. The sold product must be clearly recognizable on the screenshots (UI +ESP for example).

Kind regards

#closed
Closed Thread