Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 06:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/28/2023, 16:25   #316

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak View Post
it's not like the DEV could claim original and not pasted right? lol

it's called money, people will do anything for money. It's public information.
If a dev markets a cheat as completely self written, but then it turns it its just a ****** paste then the dev was trying to deceive customers
If, for example, a reseller would use the same marketing then that reseller is an idiot for getting fooled and claiming stuff he cant check

This doesnt matter, it just shows that even people that should know better can get fooled. The internet never forgets, this will always leave a stain
Old 10/28/2023, 16:39   #317

elite*gold: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
If a dev markets a cheat as completely self written, but then it turns it its just a ****** paste then the dev was trying to deceive customers
If, for example, a reseller would use the same marketing then that reseller is an idiot for getting fooled and claiming stuff he cant check

This doesnt matter, it just shows that even people that should know better can get fooled. The internet never forgets, this will always leave a stain
again Tabz isn't a DEV, he just got caught up in a ****** situation imo... I see your look on it though.
Old 10/28/2023, 18:36   #318

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRIFT View Post
Never heard anyone say scrif. Scripter's Rift is the correct place for our free to use CS2 cheat.
Srift ready memory only? Or write too? I need to know for safesty
Old 10/28/2023, 19:50   #319

elite*gold: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurosazaek View Post
Srift ready memory only? Or write too? I need to know for safesty
Srift is full kernel, read-only cheat.
Old 10/29/2023, 03:02   #320

I don't know what's up with all this. But I ask you to not discuss it on my thread. Cartel will not be moved to trusted. For some reason, there has always been drama around Tabzware and what he is doing and that is not something I can vouch for. Who knows what can happen to all his users someday, because of all this. I wont point people his direction for something that I cannot fully vouch for. Last time I used his cheat he were advertising it as fully functioning, though most features were broken at that time and the cheat had huge performance issues.

But please discuss this somewhere else.
And for the KiddyBoxer info you just posted. I will have look at it as soon as possible. In the mean time it will be taken off the list until everything i sorted.
Old 10/29/2023, 03:18   #321

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsZeoN View Post
I don't know what's up with all this. But I ask you to not discuss it on my thread. Cartel will not be moved to trusted. For some reason, there has always been drama around Tabzware and what he is doing and that is not something I can vouch for. Who knows what can happen to all his users someday, because of all this. I wont point people his direction for something that I cannot fully vouch for. Last time I used his cheat he were advertising it as fully functioning, though most features were broken at that time and the cheat had huge performance issues.

But please discuss this somewhere else.
And for the KiddyBoxer info you just posted. I will have look at it as soon as possible. In the mean time it will be taken off the list until everything i sorted.
I've noticed people have a personal vendetta against tabz and I was just defending him. I understand where you're coming from but last time you used it was in CSGO not CS2, I just wanted to you try it out again now that it's updated... instead of judging it off the previous use in CSGO. I see people starting drama with tabz, I haven't seen tabz start drama anytime recently at least. I respect your decision though

yeah their is a ton of evidence on KiddyBoxer, if you need more let me know!
Old 10/29/2023, 05:15   #322

Wait, is that debugger screenshot made by the kiddyboxer client and stored on their server or is it a screenshot from kiddy himself?
Old 10/29/2023, 12:15   #323
King of Hell

elite*gold: 1222
The Black Market: 404/1/0
Please refrain from such discussions that are off Topic. Respect the decisions and opinion from all Users.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/29/2023, 19:53   #324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aewbin View Post
Wait, is that debugger screenshot made by the kiddyboxer client and stored on their server or is it a screenshot from kiddy himself?

Its from kid, he's highly immature, doesn't take criticism and when i told one of the users why he got loader banned, i mentioned "its practically a rat" since it takes screenshots of your screen when a "sketchy app" is opened, he mentioned multiple times what people had open on youtube, called me a liar bc i said i was using ph2 to track what apps are doing, found multiple exe's i didn't have before, i got forum/discord banned for "spreading lies", **** staff and the cheat itself is even shittier
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/30/2023, 00:13   #325

pm'd you about it but I highly recommend the private cheat (invite only) melatonin.win to be added to the list, the dev is great and has an amazing community.

fully external
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2023, 01:41   #326

Missing cheat

I think Melatonin . win is missing in the list its the best external i have ever used
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2023, 02:07   #327

Missing cheat

You forgot melatonin.win Private External VAC Secured undetected
Where is it?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/30/2023, 04:30   #328

Quote:
1.) why are you going at his past over a cheat? He can't change what is already done, it's life... you live and learn. Tabz isn't a DEV, so how would he know if it's pasted? unless the DEV told him. They have found the problem with past detections like other cheats and have improved so much from CSGO, no red trust issues and no detection since release. I also haven't seen any cheat going through a web-based UI.... Cartel Beta was released before any ****** paste also.

2.)you say "look at the recommended section and choose a reputable cheat" but recommend a cheat that isn't even listed.
The tabz meat riding is insane
Old 10/30/2023, 05:03   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadishung View Post
The tabz meat riding is insane
not meat riding just tired of seeing people spread false accusations and narratives. 👍🏼
Old 10/30/2023, 07:28   #330

Quote:
I've noticed people have a personal vendetta against tabz and I was just defending him. I understand where you're coming from but last time you used it was in CSGO not CS2, I just wanted to you try it out again now that it's updated... instead of judging it off the previous use in CSGO. I see people starting drama with tabz, I haven't seen tabz start drama anytime recently at least. I respect your decision though

yeah their is a ton of evidence on KiddyBoxer, if you need more let me know!
literally said dont further talk about it.

Tags
cheats, cs2, csgo, legit list