Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥

Discussion on 🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam CSGO Cheat Providers🔥 within the Counter-Strike forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/06/2023, 22:11   #466

elite*gold: 0
hexui is legit btw, not sure why its still in testing. Undetected since 2016 or 2017, bought a month sub a few months ago and the account is not banned nor do i have red trust.
Old 12/07/2023, 18:05   #467

elite*gold: 55968
Received Thanks: 1,147
I still think my cheat (Phantom Overlay) is the best option available for CS2 for most cheaters

In terms of a security focused option for closet cheating, it's just not even close. PO isn't just full external read only kernel software, it's that but made by someone with lots of experience dealing with anti-cheats

Valve has not been updating their anti-cheat recently and I believe the rumors that something bigger is coming from them soon. PO is where you want to be when that happens

I don't pay off YouTubers or use bots/customers to spam comments on social media but that doesn't mean the product isn't the best. I'd rather just let my customers enjoy

Summarizing some recent changes

- Improved vis check speed
- Improved triggerbot with vis check on
- Fixed static RCS and improved RCS
- Improved fullscreen and 4:3 compatibility (still completely stream safe)
- Improved ESP smoothness

Also yes all latest windows versions are supported including 22H2/23H2 and no removal of KB updates is required at all. I want all users on the latest winver with secure boot and TPM on

If you have any issues pm me on EPVP or make a ticket on my site. Can also click my Telegram contact button
My thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...gger-misc.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
This was a passion project from the start on and sadly since a few weeks it has been a horrible experience
Why were they paying YouTubers and bots to spam advertise for them if it was a passion project? Sounds like they made good money tricking CS customers using the usual methods & then exit scammed

Also what "horrible experience" made them exit? They really can't handle CS2 anti-cheat?

These pop up bot spam "invite only" pastes are a cancer in the CS market and it's spreading more successfully than it should be
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/07/2023, 18:17   #468

Are there any cheat providers that support Shadow.tech? I'm fine with external or internal cheats as long as they work on the cloud PC.
Old 12/07/2023, 19:42   #469

elite*gold: 1337
Recommend scripter's rift bc it's free and always works after every game update.
And PO bc of their quality and customer support, on top!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2023, 00:27   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygooes View Post
Recommend scripter's rift bc it's free and always works after every game update.
And PO bc of their quality and customer support, on top!
I have my main account at 22k using scripts for 1 month and a half, 100% recommended.
Old 12/09/2023, 18:15   #471

elite*gold: 337
once again, I highly recommend you try out I have been using it for around two months, no red trust and no ban. I'm currently sitting at 20-25k in premier on multiple accounts. (registered on the leaderboard) Phantom Overlay has the best support overall that I've experienced. The security is top notch as his past/future with his COD cheat with a kernel mode anti-cheat as VAC is a user mode anti-cheat... he will have no problems staying UD in CS. If you have any bugs or see something that needs attention @ will fix it ASAP, just open a ticket or he also accepts DM's sometimes. (just don't spam him)

supports FULLSCREEN also (4:3 / 16:9 / 16:10)

10/10 Support
10/10 Features/Cheat
10/10 Overall

(this is a non-bias opinion, this is my honest opinion about Phantom Overlay)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2023, 18:36   #472

Stay safe everyone!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2023, 22:55   #473

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsZeoN View Post
Stay safe everyone!

Lord have mercy
Old 12/10/2023, 00:06   #474

elite*gold: 85407
@ItsZeoN can you add us to your list please.
We offer an external multihack for cs2, this works without and with DMA cards
Old 12/11/2023, 20:43   #475

MELATONIN FINALLY ON THE LIST LFG
Old 12/14/2023, 22:54   #476

elite*gold: 55968
Received Thanks: 1,147
I have added map parsing vis checks to my cheat (Phantom Overlay)

It is a completely safe method for instant visible checks externally

Basically the map data is downloaded to your memory and raytracing is used on the map data to determine visibility of enemies nearly instantly

This works on every bone in the enemy entity, so they will be marked visible if any bone of theirs is visible to you. Additionally, I will be adding "closest visible bone" to the aimbot soon which will lock onto the closest visible bone to your crosshair

I will also legitimize the triggerbot a bit more in that update

Thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...gger-misc.html
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/17/2023, 13:17   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by reezli View Post
that's not true. i also saw the thread here on elitepvp myself 2 years ago, i honestly don't understand why everyone was making rumours about my old colorbot. Some said it was a "cracked cheat" and others said i was a "reseller". Probably the reason why people said I'm selling "Neox (Zaptine) is that I was one of Henktens first media creators for his colorbot.

I'm still selling my colorbot btw (for WeGame Valorant).
It was made in C# in the first year, now its recoded in C++
Nah bro, you also blacklist the word NEOX on your old discord back then, people who says its neox cracked gets banned, and you keep telling people its not cracked and claimed its your own product, you also have a reseller that scams people. and ur product is always detected/pasted.
Old 12/17/2023, 13:23   #478

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara213 View Post
Nah bro, you also blacklist the word NEOX on your old discord back then, people who says its neox cracked gets banned, and you keep telling people its not cracked and claimed its your own product, you also have a reseller that scams people. and ur product is always detected/pasted.
This is a CS2 thread, not Valorant. His product is tested and works great for CS2, please discuss anything related to Valorant outside this thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2023, 16:12   #479

Any good provider that does bhopping and good rage
Old 12/21/2023, 16:23   #480

Quote:
Originally Posted by panderz_ View Post
Any good provider that does bhopping and good rage
That would currently be neverlose.cc. It has a pretty good ragebot with other cool features

Tags
cheats, cs2, csgo, legit list