Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC

Discussion on PHANTOM OVERLAY COUNTER STRIKE 2 CHEAT 👻 EXTERNAL | SECURE | ESP/AIM/TRIGGER | MISC within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/07/2024, 18:08   #121 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I don't have many CS2 DMA users. Any of you will be able to get a chance if you have an active key and want it

It would support weaker AC more than likely too yeah. I don't want to do some FACEIT specific tweak/bypass because those don't last

I don't but if you buy & don't like it, you can make a ticket for a refund

Everything is still online, being updated, and undetected. As usual
I know this is a legit cheat,

But would it be possible to add Bhop & Strafe into the software?
(Then perhaps add a failure rate such as Bhop & auto strafe will only succeed first 1-4 hops).

It could greatly increase the first 2-3 seconds of movement speed in certain situations, and just help overall with movement
Old 06/17/2024, 04:49   #122 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

zeebler, can you please make an Escape from Tarkov chair <3
Old 06/18/2024, 10:30   #123 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello,

In my opinion, there isn't enough communication about the safety of use after a CS2 update. I know that PO is probably the safest product, but having a message announcing that everything is OK after each CS2 update would be a plus.

It's probably unnecessary given the level of security, and certainly a waste of time for the developer, but still...

But apart from that, PO is an excellent, high-performance product!
Old 06/18/2024, 23:38   #124 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is my review on PO for CS2 (full disclosure I did end up refunding due to issues with how I play, not the cheats fault as I like internals more)

Aimbot 9/10 - The best aimbot you will find in my honest opinion for an external and thus, is one of the safest aimbots you can get. Still not as nice as an internal aimbot but it's up there.

Visuals ??/10 - I didn't use them because I normally use aimbot + radar hack

Rader 10/10 - This is the best external radar you can get as it automatically overlays over your minimap, I did have an annoying thing with a bunch of random blue dots (prob something I enabled by accident)

Security 10/10 - Played for a few hours, no trust issues, a bit early to tell but no one else has said anything about bans/bad trust in the telegram so I am confident my account is safe.

Tldr; If you want a legit cheat that won't get you banned (and that doesn't hide behind "private = safer!!!) then this is your best option
Old 07/07/2024, 07:13   #125 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can only recommend PhantomOverlay.
I've been using the external since the release of CS2 on good accounts with no issues at all. As well as the COD version for even longer time. What I've always liked about PO, is that it's just plug and play and not filled with unnecessary features. You have the features you need and it's stable and always works.

I've recently moved over to the DMA version and again no issues at all. It works great and I really enjoy using it. If you ever have any problems, they are quick to respond in tickets and help you out in a friendly and professional way, no bs.
Zeb did a good job with this one!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2024, 23:11   #126 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when did he become DT?
Old 08/29/2024, 09:15   #127 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bymalicious View Post
when did he become DT?
There has never been any detection at PO for CS2.

I however cannot recommend PO after using it for a while,
While the security is great,

There are from what I and many others see 0 updates to the cheat other than updating it for the latest game versions.

Aimbot feels off,
ESP is glitchy on external,
Recoil control is a mess and horrible

People have been raising these concerns for months and PO staff has said nothing on the forum nor on the Telegram about these issues.

Complete silence,

It's a good cheat yes as the security is great, but for the price you pay, I expect them to make updates to the cheat and fix what is broken...

I would advise to hold off from buying PO at the moment until they fix it or at least communicate on the forum.

While Cod is for sure their more popular product, CS2 is still $18 a month for a 'broken' product with no fixes
Old 08/30/2024, 01:06   #128 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can only say that what iTexas said is true.

I bought the cheat since i knew PO is a good provider for COD.
But PO is really bad for CS sadly.

For the Price of 18€ the Cheat is really not great.

Aimbot feels off, its even worse with RCS on.
Triggerbot is okay i guess.
ESP glitches from time to time.

The Cheat is visible on screen capture but this might be something on my side not cheat related.

I really can not recommend it at this point, the cheat really needs to get updated.
Old 09/02/2024, 15:35   #129 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Because that is dumb. You won't get banned for using cheese after an update, if you get banned it is because you are already flagged.
Old 09/02/2024, 23:39   #130 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

For me the aimbot works pretty fine. ~60% Headshot rate per game.
Old 09/06/2024, 21:18   #131 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i bought a mouth of this cant get it working on my pc if anyones intrested in buying my 30 days pm me btw 30 days starting from now

Tags
cheats, counter-strike 2, counterstrike 2, cs2, hacks