Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GameSense Invite

Discussion on GameSense Invite within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation GameSense Invite

Selling 1 gamesense invite

Discord -
xhope#3162
Old 06/15/2022, 03:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mell465 View Post
Selling 1 gs invite

Discord - xhope#3162
Only buy Invites on Elitepvp, so u are safe
Old 06/24/2022, 17:21   #3

What do you even mean

Sir, if you are going to make a scene about you not willing to pay for some reason or just o try to get the invite for free please just delete the post you are not gonna get anything here. And i would appreciate to see those "proofs" that i somehow robbed you.
Old 06/25/2022, 23:59   #4

I will ask you again, please remove the comment, you cant just comment whatever you want because you didnt get the invite, its not my problem you dont have any money.
If you cant afford it why waste your time ******** my business?
Old 06/30/2022, 15:38   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He scammed me for the invite, i have proofs of everything, he even have me blocked on discord so i can't add him.

-- Proofs that he blocked me after paying 80€.

-- Proofs of adding him on my alt and asking him why i got scammed and he just blocked me.
Old 06/30/2022, 23:05   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuXiiOn View Post
He scammed me for the invite, i have proofs of everything, he even have me blocked on discord so i can't add him.

-- Proofs of adding him on my alt and asking him why i got scammed and he just blocked me.
Sir i have proof that i never blocked you, that account you are showing in the pictures is your "second" or whatever acc you created just to pretend to be someone else, i tricked you because i knew it was you that created that account and you fell for it then you kept saying that i somehow scammed you.
And obviously i blocked that account after you spam "you scammed me" and i still dont understand the real reason you created another account but as i said before STOP being cringe and delete those messages from my post!
I would also appreciate you showing the conversation of your actual account with me.
Thank you.

Quote:

Seriously you look like a 10 yo kid trying to get toy of a store from your mother or something why do you have to waste your time doing all this.
Like i cant understand this type of person.
Old 07/03/2022, 13:06   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

first of all all these new users dont even know that skeet invite expires after like 3 days or so u u cant keep them any more liek you could back in the days so stop trying to scam people here + selling a skeet invite for 80 euro like that guy said its such a scam dont fall for this kind of scam + u prob wont even accept mm from this forum why? cus its scam
Old 07/03/2022, 23:22   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanShooterHvH View Post
first of all all these new users dont even know that skeet invite expires after like 3 days or so u u cant keep them any more liek you could back in the days so stop trying to scam people here + selling a skeet invite for 80 euro like that guy said its such a scam dont fall for this kind of scam + u prob wont even accept mm from this forum why? cus its scam
Yes, he scammed me just dont buy i have proofs of everything
FuXiiOn#3767
Old 07/04/2022, 02:47   #9

Quote:
First of all dont talk about what you dont even know, second the price is negotiable, if i and the buyer agree to a price is that price and final dot.
Why are you even saying this or that is cheap or not, like theres a specific price for the invite.
Stop defending a kid.
Thanks!

Quote:
Yes, he scammed me just dont buy i have proofs of everything
FuXiiOn#3767
Im not even gonna call you sir again because you are literally a kid, please give thos godam proofs i just want to see them please.
Oh and do not show your "second" account that you created just for no reason.
This time show proofs of your actual account, like this just justifies that you actually have nothing to do all day.
Old 07/08/2022, 18:03   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
1- Imagine 80€ for an invite. My man tryna scam ppl without any knowledge.
2- He's adding a discord account named "xhope#3162" not "-xhope#3162" so you changed your discord address in the thread. What i'm trying to say is your discord address in the thread was "xhope#3162". After he sent a ss about adding your account you changed the name of your discord and also in the thread.
3- Don't try to scam people once again you f clown. 🤡

Quote:
^
Old 07/09/2022, 02:22   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 183
Active trade topics have to remain open!

#reopened