Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any tips to start using chair on main account?

Discussion on Any tips to start using chair on main account? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Any tips to start using chair on main account?

First, thank you for viewing and helping me in my post. I know using a chair on ur main account is risky but I have decided i don't value it anymore so its not the end of the world what ever happens to it. Also i will never rage, i will only use esp, radar, and very mild ab I know how to make it seem legit and not track. I am on battlenet and have gamepass account linked to my activision, same acti account on battlenet.

I am checking out PO chairs and I like their mw3 chair. It was highly recommend here and their prices arent bad. Thing is i am using my main pc for the past 4 months on my regular account. Do i need a second ssd to use the chair, or does their chair come with a spoofer. I feel like if i use my pc that i have been using I will get hwid banned or even with a spoofer they will see my past pc hwid that i used with the account after i spoofed. Any tips?
Old 09/04/2024, 10:55   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,146
Quote:
Do i need a second ssd to use the chair, or does their chair come with a spoofer.
You do not need anything other than a USB drive.

Additionally, PO doesn't come with or a spoofer for sale. I wouldn't recommend using one unless you've been HWID banned before. Adding a spoofer introduces an extra layer of unnecessary risk.

Quote:
Any tips?
I've been using PO on my main account since day one and have never had a shadow ban, let alone a permanent or HWID ban. Of course, the smarter you play, the better your chances of staying safe. But if you really want to minimize risk, it's worth investing in hardware to run DMA.
Old 09/04/2024, 11:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You do not need anything other than a USB drive.

Additionally, PO doesn't come with or a spoofer for sale. I wouldn't recommend using one unless you've been HWID banned before. Adding a spoofer introduces an extra layer of unnecessary risk.

I've been using PO on my main account since day one and have never had a shadow ban, let alone a permanent or HWID ban. Of course, the smarter you play, the better your chances of staying safe. But if you really want to minimize risk, it's worth investing in hardware to run DMA.
Thank you for the reply, i always thought using a spoofer is a good idea so ur hardware doesnt get id banned, is that wrong? If so i will continue without it tmrw morning, also what would I use the usb for? Do u mind explaining?

if u have the time can u tell me how to correctly inject, like after starting ur pc what are u steps that are working for u?
Old 09/04/2024, 11:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kialeo View Post
Thank you for the reply, i always thought using a spoofer is a good idea so ur hardware doesnt get id banned, is that wrong? If so i will continue without it tmrw morning, also what would I use the usb for? Do u mind explaining?

if u have the time can u tell me how to correctly inject, like after starting ur pc what are u steps that are working for u?
Yes, but only if you have not logged in yet into an Account on your main Hwid(Hardware ID). In case of an permban of this Account they could backtrack the hwids logged on the Account.
If you spoof and then log in the first time on an Account then in case of permban your main Hwid would be safe.

Artificial Aiming's spoofer is UD for 2.5+ years (has different hwid profiles to save in case of playing on more Accouns).
Its up to you if you wanna use or not.

If you use an top cheat like Proofcore(private) or public ones like PO you should be Ok. Doesn't mean they cant get detected but have an really strong history.
Old 09/04/2024, 11:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadyss View Post
Yes, but only if you have not logged in yet into an Account on your main Hwid(Hardware ID). In case of an permban of this Account they could backtrack the hwids logged on the Account.
If you spoof and then log in the first time on an Account then in case of permban your main Hwid would be safe.

Artificial Aiming's spoofer is UD for 2.5+ years (has different hwid profiles to save in case of playing on more Accouns).
Its up to you if you wanna use or not.

If you use an top cheat like Proofcore(private) or public ones like PO you should be Ok. Doesn't mean they cant get detected but have an really strong history.
Ok since i have used my pc for the past 4 months with the account i wont use a spoofer unless i mess up and get perm banned. Can u tell me the steps that you use to inject? Like right after logging into windows what do you do?
Old 09/04/2024, 11:53   #6

Quote:
Ok since i have used my pc for the past 4 months with the account i wont use a spoofer unless i mess up and get perm banned. Can u tell me the steps that you use to inject? Like right after logging into windows what do you do?
Correct. The steps to inject are always on the providers homepage after you buy their cheat. Every cheat has a lil different approach but in the end all steps are similar.
Old 09/04/2024, 11:59   #7

elite*gold: 9
Quote:

If you're concerned about getting HWID banned in MW3, our unique permanent spoofer is the safest solution. Unlike temporary spoofers, ours doesn't leave any traces.

And best of all, doesn't require reinstalling Windows or game. The serials stick permanently, and you can easily revert by simply reinstalling Windows.

Check it out here:
Old 09/04/2024, 12:27   #8

you are dumb to start cheating on main acc (if you care abt that acc)

Most cheats will be detected eventually at least once. So no matter what u choose , be ready to lose ur acc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2024, 12:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippin_jimmy View Post
you are dumb to start cheating on main acc (if you care abt that acc)

Most cheats will be detected eventually at least once. So no matter what u choose , be ready to lose ur acc.
Noone cares about "eventually". Nothing more rewarding then cheating on your main and getting away with it. At Proofcore almost everyone is using his Main Account. Nothing wrong with it when using an Top provider.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2024, 12:42   #10

Quote:
Noone cares about "eventually". Nothing more rewarding then cheating on your main and getting away with it. At Proofcore almost everyone is using his Main Account. Nothing wrong with it when using an Top provider.
Hmm with PO someone named ZEB i think hes the coder or something but apparently he stop the injection of the users as soon as a detection is about to happen, wouldn't that make it never detectable or am i understanding it wrong?
Old 09/04/2024, 12:51   #11

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Hmm with PO someone named ZEB i think hes the coder or something but apparently he stop the injection of the users as soon as a detection is about to happen, wouldn't that make it never detectable or am i understanding it wrong?
You can't make cheat undetectable, doubt he says that himself because it sounds stupid asf. He can detect anticheat updates and pause loader/terminate all active users and close cheat. But that doesn't make cheat undetectable.

Its good measure but doesn't make cheat undetectable.

Quote:
Really just decision for each person to make. Not everyone agrees on same. For some people its dumb, some are willing to accept the risk. There is no right answer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2024, 14:54   #12

elite*gold: 23
USB + PO and you are gucci.
Old 09/04/2024, 20:08   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ThuNdrax_ View Post
USB + PO and you are gucci.
Can you explain what i would do with the usb? You are the second person to mention it
Old 09/04/2024, 20:19   #14

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Can you explain what i would do with the usb? You are the second person to mention it
you put .exe aka loader from cheats on usb, when its injected , remove usb from computer
Old 09/04/2024, 23:58   #15

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,146
Quote:

Unless you're using products that are frequently detected, the likelihood of receiving an HWID ban as your first ban is low. If you haven't been HWID banned, using a spoofer will only increase your risk of being banned.

For PO's injection process: download the loader, transfer it to a USB, run the loader, follow the directions, and once the menu disappears, remove the USB and start the game.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
codmw3, phantom overlay